Wolverine: The Official Promo Photos Thread

I think Daniel started to take off his regular shirt but got just below the shoulders and put it back on. I think Hugh did the same but I was seated on the far right of the theater and couldn't tell what he was doing (which is why I like to sit in the center!). God only knows what will happen at the last show with the auction, especially if certain fans start screaming things out to them from the audience.

Daniel took his tie off and put it in his pocket as soon as he started the BC/EFA speech. I think they both unbuttoned their entire shirts, but honestly I think I was watching Hugh a little closer than I was watching Daniel at that point. :oldrazz:

I can't believe they've raised $1.3 million. That's fantastic. And they're donating all the proceeds of the final performance to New Yorkers for Children and one of the NYPD charities. That's great. :up:

Daniel took his tie off and put it in his pocket as soon as he started the BC/EFA speech. I think they both unbuttoned their entire shirts, but honestly I think I was watching Hugh a little closer than I was watching Daniel at that point. :oldrazz:

I can't believe they've raised $1.3 million. That's fantastic. And they're donating all the proceeds of the final performance to New Yorkers for Children and one of the NYPD charities. That's great. :up:

Oh yes, now that you mentioned it (I have no freaking memory) they did undo their whole shirts, which is how you got to see their "artwork" LOL. Hugh did his gyrations of the tassels with his other shirt completely open. He was towards the audience on that, but opening his shirt his back was to me. I think it's great about the charities, especially since the play is about police. I bet Daniel and Hugh will miss each other since they've been together since probably July and eight times a week since September, sometimes even going to events together after the show.

So it's back to making movies....

That's so funny! I wonder what they've got planned for the last show. They both looked totally into the whole fundraising effort and it was a lot of fun to watch. They got a ton of applause when they mentioned the NYPD charities.

I'm guessing they're a little relieved the show's run is almost over. That's such a heavy show to be doing 8 times a week, I don't know how they do it. I was mentally exhausted just watching it. :wow:

And it will be nice to see them both in some new movie projects too. :up:

I don't know about you ladies but I'd love to see a love scene between the two... :p

Haha...imagine how many tickets that would sell? :wow:

The closest they come to that here is when Hugh puts Daniel in a headlock in one scene. His character is a bit of a bully, putting it mildly.

i dont know if this has been posted up earlier but here it goes.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2631/4197860330_f4e4fb0b3d_o.jpg
4197860330_f4e4fb0b3d_o.jpg

and

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2560/4144029213_49a4841253_o.jpg

4144029213_49a4841253_o.jpg

also

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2692/4104312229_8074813708_o.jpg
4104312229_8074813708_o.jpg

Some never before seen art from Japanese DVD-covers:

649064089.jpg

953741364.jpg

^Those are Awesome why can't the U.S. get cool covers like that.

Thanks AntiG.
Huh? Stark Industries?

It's a russian website which covers the Iron Man movies as far as i know.The webmaster posts in IM boards if i'm not mistaken.

New pics of Will.i.am and Jackman...

0011d.jpg

0021hs.jpg

0031p.jpg

0041g.jpg

0061xj.jpg

SOURCE

Will.am.I was such a pointless addiction to this film, he brought nothing into the film and would have been better without him.

I hate how Hollywood always seem to want to throw a rapper/singer into a film just for extra PR they never do the film any good.

Thanks AntiG.

It's a russian website which covers the Iron Man movies as far as i know.

We cover all the comic book movies. :yay:

Some more missed promos:

750274536.jpg
131909854.jpg

730197325.jpg
905201656.jpg

Don't remember if these were posted here:

991632790.jpg

121263850.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"