Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead

lazur

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339270,00.html

FoxNews said:
Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead
Thursday, March 20, 2008

A German retiree is taking a hospital to court after she went in for a leg operation and got a new anus instead, the Daily Telegraph is reporting.

The woman woke up to find she had been mixed up with another patient suffering from incontinence who was to have surgery on her sphincter.

The clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, has since suspended the surgical team.

Now the woman is planning to sue the hospital. She still needs the leg operation and is searching for another hospital to do it.

You can't make this stuff up...

Must've been a real pain in the ass to wake up and find out that happened to you.

We all really want a shiny new anus.

A-Nus should come in here and approve.

Reminds me of this story from News Of The Weird:

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/nw080309.html

Construction worker Brian Persaud's malpractice lawsuit is scheduled for trial in March against the New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Hospital based on a 2003 incident in which he was taken there (after being clobbered on the head by a plank at work) and given a rectal exam. Persaud was alert when informed of the imminent exam, but then went nuts, resisting the doctor and was sedated so that the test could be performed. The doctor defended the exam, citing the need to check for spinal cord injury. [San Francisco Chronicle-AP, 1-16-08]

jag

I need a new butt. Mine has a crack in it.

Please, please tell me that the woman who needed a new anus got a new leg.

I didn't know they made new ones....

I guess it's better than a guy going in for the surgery to come out a woman....

BY THE WAY, THIS HOSPITAL IS APART OF THE GERMAN UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE PROGRAM, NO KIDDING.

How does one get a new anus?
Thank God I'm not an organ donor, no one gets my anus.

So she got her Anus replaced? Good for her. She's got a new a$$hole and is gonna paid millions. A win win deal for her.

On the hole, this is a very amusing story.

I wonder when she's break it in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"