Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Over Alleged Monopoly Cheating

I could only see this happening if somehow you're playing with real money.

You mess with the little dog, be prepared to get bit...

That's how we do things in Old Kent Road...

funny-graphs-how-fun-monopoly-is-vs-time.png

They must have been playing for a long time before she decided to stab him.

Honestly, I can understand someone stabbing someone over a game of Monopoly.

I hope the woman pleads guilty because the Defense will have an interesting time trying to defend this case.

I hope the woman pleads guilty because the Defense will have an interesting time trying to defend this case.

I could see her lawyer playing the sympathy card on the jury. "It was then, after having just landed on Pennsylvania Ave., which, might I remind the jury, Mr. Whatzhizname had TWO hotels on, that she landed on Boardwalk! These forcing her to mortgage her railroads!"

If that doesn't work, at the sentencing, he can always ask if she can try rolling doubles.

Just pay the 50 bucks and hope to make it back through Free Parking...

Latest developments are that she tried to flirt her way out of trouble with the arresting officer... apparently she once won second prize in a beauty contest...

C'mon guys, these jokes just write themselves...

What was this woman to do? Let her husband cheat his way to victory, setting a poor example for junior?

Cheating is a serious offense and should be treated accordingly.

Latest developments are that she tried to flirt her way out of trouble with the arresting officer... apparently she once won second prize in a beauty contest...

Is this for real? When will people ever learn that seducing a cop is never going to get you anywhere. :whatever:

Well, there's always a chance when you show off your community chest...

Well, there's always a chance when you show off your community chest...

I suppose shaking the dice might help as well if you get one of those pot brownie baking cops making the arrest.

Well played sir.:awesome:

Is this for real? When will people ever learn that seducing a cop is never going to get you anywhere. :whatever:

It can potentially works but not when you are 60 y/o like this lady OR you are Jane Fonda.

...or the set up to a punchline.

In my family this would not be out of the range of possibility. If you cheat at Monopoly you need to be stabbed. :dry:

So the lady is in jail, the man is in the hospital: have Water Works and the Electric Company shut off their service yet? And who's going to look after their Xmas Fund as it matures?

On an unrelated note, I'm so sick and tired of all my hard-earned Poor Taxes going to support people like this.

Maybe the Court Case can be handled like your typical game of Clue complete with the confidential folder?

Monopoly is one of those games that I'm dying to finally learn how to play but I probably never will.

I hate Monopoly. I now have an excuse the next time my mom asks me to play with the family.

"Monopoly kills people."

And people say men get angry at stupid **** :o.

the same here in my family.
We try to avoid it because I have a large Kardashian sized family and for some reason whenever we play (which we all try to avoid because we know it's going to happen), no matter who's winning,we start fighting like the Kardashians so yeah...:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"