Women

If it's that important, hire a hooker.

Honestly, I think hiring a hooker would be less embarassing for you than pursuing a girl through myspace.

Calvin said:
If it's that important, hire a hooker.

I don't know how to do that.

Besides I don't just want sex, I'd like a girlfriend too. :(

Hire the same hooker over and over then.

Just find a seedy part of town. You're in Dallas, I'm pretty sure it can't be that hard to find there.

Calvin said:
Honestly, I think hiring a hooker would be less embarassing for you than pursuing a girl through myspace.

I think you're being too old fashioned about this. Its the age of the internet, dude. Besides, it would be pursuing to meet in real life. Its not the same thing if you can actually hook up(i.e. live in the same area), its more like a personals add then. Its just a way to meet in the first place.

Calvin said:
Hire the same hooker over and over then.

Just find a seedy part of town. You're in Dallas, I'm pretty sure it can't be that hard to find there.

I don't live in Dallas yet, but I will in 2 or 3 months..

Just find a seedy part of town then what? :rolleyes: You don't know what you're talking about. You can't just go somewhere and expect a hooker to magically appear "hello i am a hooker how may i be of service" LOL

As for the hire the same one over and over thing, no thanks.

I want a girlfriend... dammit.

Maxwell Smart said:
I want a girlfriend... dammit.
It sounds like you're pressing this too much. This isn't the type of thing that happens just because you want it to.

Maxwell Smart said:
Just find a seedy part of town then what? :rolleyes: You don't know what you're talking about. You can't just go somewhere and expect a hooker to magically appear "hello i am a hooker how may i be of service" LOL
If you go to a seedy part of town, that's pretty much how it goes down.

I'm sure there's a lot going on in Dallas. I think you could try volunteering some where cool and meet someone that way. Take it slow, don't make it so obvious that that is your goal.

Mister J said:
It sounds like you're pressing this too much. This isn't the type of thing that happens just because you want it to.

Well it should goddamnit.

I've wanted a girlfriend since I was 13 years old.. I've been waiting FIVE ****ing YEARS, i'm a year out of high school now..

I'm sick of waiting.

When i was 13, 14, even 15, I didn't worry about it. I wanted a girlfriend, but it didn't bother me I didn't have one. But around 16 I started to look around and notice I STILL hadn't had one, and now I'm 18. I just always assumed you get to start dating girls and having girlfriends at a certain age. When I was a kid my older brother and all of my older male cousins always had a girl, I thought that was the way its supposed to be.

Maxwell Smart said:
Well it should goddamnit.

I've wanted a girlfriend since I was 13 years old.. I've been waiting FIVE ****ing YEARS, i'm a year out of high school now..

I'm sick of waiting.

When i was 13, 14, even 15, I didn't worry about it. I wanted a girlfriend, but it didn't bother me I didn't have one. But around 16 I started to look around and notice I STILL hadn't had one, and now I'm 18. I just always assumed you get to start dating girls and having girlfriends at a certain age. When I was a kid my older brother and all of my older male cousins always had a girl, I thought that was the way its supposed to be.

Dating doesn't exactly come with a hand book or an age limit for that matter and it doesn't automatically happen. Wanting it is just going to prologue it that much more.

Different people, different situations.

Maxwell Smart said:
I know not all women are "Evil".

It would be one thing If I was one of those idiots who always goes for chics obviously way too hot for him and then wonders why hes always rejected..

but its not that way. I go after normal, average chicks who should be in my league.. yet its always fullblown rejection.

If you know not all women are evil, than you don't know very much about women. :)

Maxwell Smart said:
If you've never been laid, kissed, had a girlfriend or even been on a date, and you have trouble approaching chics than its a big deal. I can't even get anywhere online? It was very disheartening.

Those things mean literally nothing to some women. Sounds like the pressures of high school to me.

And doing it online is a death wish if you ask me.

I have to go to bed MS but I really hope you feel a little better and you'll take some of my advice.

TwilightPro101 said:
Dating doesn't exactly come with a hand book or an age limit for that matter and it doesn't automatically happen. Wanting it is just going to prologue it that much more.

Different people, different situations.

How can I not want something I've never had? Its a vicious cycle.

And what different people/different situations? You mean me as opposed to my older brother and cousins. What could possibly be that different?

TwilightPro101 said:
Those things mean literally nothing to some women. Sounds like the pressures of high school to me.

And doing it online is a death wish if you ask me.

Whats so bad about doing it online?

And what pressures of High School? I'm not in High School.

War Lord said:
If you know not all women are evil, than you don't know very much about women. :)

Tsk, tsk, only one week out of the month.:O

Maxwell Smart said:
Whats so bad about doing it online?
You really need to get out more and mix it up in real life if you can't see what's so bad about doing it online.

Maxwell Smart said:
How can I not want something I've never had? Its a vicious cycle.

And what different people/different situations? You mean me as opposed to my older brother and cousins. What could possibly be that different?
You aren't you older brothers and cousins. Just because it happened to them isn't a guarantee that it will happen for you by some prescribed time.

Calvin said:
You really need to get out more and mix it up in real life if you can't see what's so bad about doing it online.

No car, and i live outside the city here. :(

I'm not in school right now(I changed majors from English to culinary arts and they don't offer C.A. here), I don't work(I've looked for a job before unsuccesfully- besides I don't have reliable transportation here anyway)..

When I go places its with my uncle(whom i live with) but hes always in a rush. Like when we go in the grocery store I always see nice-looking women there but I never get the chance to try talking to them because hes always in such a ****ing rush, in and out.

I guess I'm ****ed until I go to Dallas.

Mister J said:
You aren't you older brothers and cousins. Just because it happened to them isn't a guarantee that it will happen for you by some proscribed time.

:( should be

Maxwell Smart said:
:( should be
There's no science or bright-line rule to it. You just gotta keep meeting people. Kinda sucks, but that's all there is

...unless you play pro ball or are a celebrity of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"