Women

tzarinna said:
Tsk, tsk, only one week out of the month.:O

On who's calendar?

According to your statement, my calendar year is a week long.

Of course all women are evil! Pah-ha-ha-ha-ha! (I'm sorry, I thought you knew.)

Anyways, she was probably freaked out, on account of it being one thing to write and/or talk to someone, and entirely different meeting them. Then again, I could be wrong. I don't think like most girls--at least I don't think I do.

Anyways, I sometimes don't think guys realise how intimidating it can be to meet them, face-to-face, on account of there being tons of creepy pervs out there. Don't take it personal, but she may've thought you to be a creepy perv just by default alone. It's nothing you said or did; nothing personal, just the way things are.

Go watch a horror movie and read a comic--you'll feel better. And say pish on her some more, if you like.

I feel very sad now.

I'm a lady and I'm always very nice to people. I'm not evil!

Maxwell Smart said:
I'm pissed right now cause I sent a friend request to this chick on myspace who lives in DFW(which is where i'll be moving before long) because I thought a)shes actually in my league looks-wise b)she seemed cool from her profile at least

But i got denied. Why? Who ****ing knows. She probably thinks shes a lot hotter than she is.

when i had myspaz i never accepted adds off people i didnt know, esecially if they didnt message me first. its pointless and too much effort.

Maxwell Smart said:
I know not all women are "Evil".

It would be one thing If I was one of those idiots who always goes for chics obviously way too hot for him and then wonders why hes always rejected..

but its not that way. I go after normal, average chicks who should be in my league.. yet its always fullblown rejection.

maybe you are the one who thinks you are hotter than you are : /

most girls i know cant stand each other. they say they have more guy friends and prefer to.
thats why girls arent ruling this earth, there to busy f cking each other over.

^ wise words. its so common to hear girls saying they dont like other girls. i say it all the time. disgraceful really.

Maxwell Smart said:
They're all full of ****. That is all.

? Isn't everyone? Honestly, do you tell the truth all the time to everyone?
Do you ever exagerrate, tell a little white lie to save feelings, just nod without actually agreeing?

War Lord said:
They are not.

Girls are made of everything nice.

It's the boys that are made of otherwise.

if you meet my ex you would agree she's anything but nice :D

You're ranting about how women don't want you on a superhero forum, make sure the women you're interested in don't know this... Get in shape and a driver's license and everything else will come to you. And the way I see things, you seem to treat women as though they are a different species, act normally around them, as though they are people.

SapphirePrima said:
Yes, we are deep down were all like Holly Goodhead :o
owl1.jpg

Dr. MIX said:
You're ranting about how women don't want you on a superhero forum, make sure the women you're interested in don't know this... Get in shape and a driver's license and everything else will come to you. And the way I see things, you seem to treat women as though they are a different species, act normally around them, as though they are people.

From all the post he's made about women he's always gave me the impression that he feels women owe him and that he deserves a g/f.

You know most men such as we seek female companionship, and through that seeking and finding we may experience great joy and pain. However, no matter what the pain you experience, you know that it is often only in finding new joy with another female that you can fill the emptiness you may sometimes feel.

No not all women are great but neither are all men, and there is always women that men will find great for whatever the reason.

reason for edit: typos

Maxwell Smart said:
I'm pissed right now cause I sent a friend request to this chick on myspace who lives in DFW(which is where i'll be moving before long) because I thought a)shes actually in my league looks-wise b)she seemed cool from her profile at least

But i got denied. Why? Who ****ing knows. She probably thinks shes a lot hotter than she is.

Most people I know on myspace don't accept random ass friend requests.

Maxwell Smart said:
WOMEN have given me this attitude.

Its like back during my Freshman year of High school several years ago..

For the first time i had a crush on a girl, and it wasnt this vapid thing because I thought she was hot but instead I liked her because I actually thought she was cool. And she wouldn't have anything to do with me. Nada. Zip. God I must have asked her out ten times, and she kept rejecting me, each time worse than the last.

No wonder I developed a fear of approaching women. My first true attempt went so terrible.

Each time was worse than the last because she probably realized that you weren't understanding from the first rejection that she didn't want to go out with you.

Women aren't full of ****, you just need to know how to approach people.

This has to be the lamest possible reason for pissing on an entire gender. How about having sex with you and then leaving you tied to the bed, after stealing all your money and your clothes.
And even then you should thank her for having sex with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"