Wonder Woman Thread Reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score
Post all WW discussion here, actresses, storyline, supporting cast, villains, and general chat here.

Man, this has to be the most threads for a character not having a movie in production.

Agreed, and I just put 40 options! Everyone should be covered. I've left off those who've already come out and said they don't want it, eg. Megan Fox and Kate Beckinsale.

That's a pretty serious list. I've never heard of most of them.

TCBK, you couldn't find ONE woman to vote for on that list? Sorry about forgetting Daddario :(

Oh and so everyone is sure, the votes are multiple choice.

TCBK, you couldn't find ONE woman to vote for on that list? Sorry about forgetting Daddario :(

Oh and so everyone is sure, the votes are multiple choice.

Forgot? Or CONSPIRACY!

Didn't know it was multiples. I would have voted for Regan and Voth.

You know what. The should totally promote this film as the sexiest and raunchiest superhero movie of the century. That way, all the brainless idiots who LOVED Transformers 2 and such will flock to this movie making it earn a lot of money.

Of course when they go see it it will be a totaly different beast thus leaving the morons dissappointed. But they would have already paid for the ticket. Strong word of mouth from fans and critics (provided it is that good) will do the rest.

A live action Wonder Woman movie would be so epic. I love the animated film, to see that in live action would be glorious. But sadly I don't have much confidence we will ever get one. :csad:

Lobo, or whoever else may have them, can you post those manips you had of Bridget Regan as WW. Thanks!

^ I don't think anyone ever made a Regan WW manip. As a matter a fact, I know no one did.

Yeah, that's great until it plummets the second weekend because those morons won't come back ala Ang Lee's Hulk. Falsely advertising content it the worst thing they could do.

Just take the plot of the 1954 classic THE PLEASURE SEEKERS and plug in the WW names. That's what I did for my WW script except I used UNDER THE YUM YUM TREE and MUSCLE BEACH PARTY.

The Characters:

Diana/Wonder-Woman.
Steve Trevor.
Etta Candy.
The President.
Artemis.
Phillipus.
Hypolita.
Phobos.
Deimos.
Ares.
Atena.
Apollo.
Hades.
Hera.
Zeus.

The beautiful and talented Morena Baccarin gets my vote.
th_smile.gif

2293098195_44747e78ef.jpg

3021101858_5fcd4f5a69.jpg

3537838764_2728fae11e_o.jpg

Yeah JMC did that. This is the only Regan manip thus far by DannyDreg

Bridgetmanip.jpg

Agreed, and I just put 40 options! Everyone should be covered. I've left off those who've already come out and said they don't want it, eg. Megan Fox and Kate Beckinsale.

No Katherine Heigl I see. Oh well.

Yeah I had forgotten about her as well. She was involved in an ooooold CHUD casting rumor.

Heigl's mistaken WW involvement goes back to Whedon's cryptic suggestions about which TV actress he might choose to go with. In the end it was HIMYM's Smulders that he was ultimately hinting at going with and CHUD's assumption that it was Grey's Anatomy's Heigl was wrong.

Here's to another 6,978 posts without a movie in production. CHEERS!!!

Last edited:
Ok, I was mistaken. It was Cobie Smulders.

wonder_woman_new.jpg

Edit: I found it. Who did this? JMC? This is absolutely amazing.

It's mine. Gotta a new manip coming soon too, and I gotta say I think it's an absolute screamer. Little bit of forward sizzle. ;)

Oh. Forgot about DannyD's Regan manip.

The Characters:

Diana/Wonder-Woman.
Steve Trevor.
Etta Candy.
Artemis.
Phillipus.
Hippolyta.
Athena.

Aphrodite
Orana
The Circle

Last edited:
I know shes probably not a very popular choice but I actually wouldnt mind JLH in the role. Assuming it doesnt turn into some big media frenzy. And of course, if she tones up a bit.

I didn't know she ever said anything one way or the other about WW

Oh I don't think she has. I just was noting she hadn't been included in the poll.

Out of those listed, I'd think the better choices would be (alphabetically)...

Taylor Cole
Sarah Lancaster
Rachel Nichols
Missy Peregrym
Bridget Regan
Amanda Righetti
Cobie Smulders

Probably better options available but not totally awful...

Morena Baccarin
Jessica Biel
Emily Blunt
Gina Carano
Silvia Colloca
Alana De La Garza
Alexa Davalos
Monica Dean
Anne Hathaway
Katharine Heigl
Minka Kelly
Ivana Milicevic
Jodi Lynn O'Keefe
Yvonne Strahovski
Olivia Wilde
Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Just not seeing it...

Beyonce
Natasha Alam
Sophia Bush
Charisma Carpenter
Eliza Dushku
Anna Friel
Megan Gale
Amber Heard
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Victoria Hill
Olga Kurylenko
Sienna Miller
Rhona Mitra
Michelle Ryan
Julia Voth
Odette Yustman

Missing but maybe deserve consideration based on the casting criterea?

April Bowlby
Jessica Pare
Leelee Sobieski
Rachael Taylor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members