Wonder Woman vs Faora

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Now that we've seen BvS. I've been Wondering who would win in a fight between WW and Faora.

I've always hated the fact that Faora might never return in the DCEU due to her fate, but who knows seeing as though Supes himself can be brought back.

Vs

I personally think Faora would win. She has Superman's flight ability, etc…..

I'll go with Faora simply because I loved MoS and I hated BVS.

WW of course but Faora had so much more to do in MoS than WW had in BvS.

I think Faora would underestimate WW, use her super speed to attempt to attack WW and very quickly be killed.

5,000 years worth of experience says Diana stomps Faora hard.

It isn't very clear in the movie how strong WW really is. Is she as strong as Superman?

Faora is tough (and we've seen a lot more of her character), but I think WW would take her down.

It isn't very clear in the movie how strong WW really is. Is she as strong as Superman?

She battled Doomsday on more of an even ground than Superman did, not to mention she sliced a car in half that was thrown at her by Doomsday.

So yeah, she's in the same league as Superman when it comes to strength, especially with them going by the New 52 interpretation where she becomes the God of War & her bracelets actually hold back & help sustain her enormous power.

Faora's arrogance would bite her in the backside, but if like MoS she isn't alone it might give her time to overwhelm WW.

Hmmmmm......well, if Faora developed the other Kryptonian powers ( specifically, heat vision and flight and control of her super-senses) then I'd say Faora.

It also depends what weapons they're fighting with. If Diana was armed and Faora wasn't it would probably be WW (especially with sword , shield and lasso) but just straight up hand-to-hand, got to give it to Faora, especially if she has room to use her super-speed, which was lethal in MOS, and even devastating against Superman.

While I enjoyed WW in B v S, I actually think Faora was a better character - as in she did a lot more, with a lot less.
How many actresses can pull off being cute and extremely menacing at the same time.

e.g. in Superman II Sarah Douglas' Ursa comes off as a bit of a flaky *****, but Traue's Faora has a sweet little smile, but is 100% badass.

So on all fronts, I'll give it to Faora.

Superman And Wonder Woman VS Zod And Faora

superman-and-wonder-woman-vs-zod-and-faora-1.jpg

superman-and-wonder-woman-vs-zod-and-faora-2.jpg

superman-and-wonder-woman-vs-zod-and-faora-3.jpg

superman-and-wonder-woman-vs-zod-and-faora-4.jpg

– Superman-Wonder Woman #6
http://comicnewbies.com/2015/11/16/superman-and-wonder-woman-vs-zod-and-faora/

Tough one, but I would have to go for WW. I don't think Faora would put up the fight she did against Doomsday.

WW has been doing this for longer, too. She's an old pro.

after seeing how Wonder Woman fought Doomsday in Bvs I would have to vote for her.

You know I fully expected after reading that comic section above to see Diana break Faora's neck and drop her in front of the shocked Zod.

I think she's going easy on Faora!

Or maybe she doesn't want to scare her boyfriend!!!

They are still dating aren't they?

Wonder Woman tanked Doomsday's heat vision, and cut off his arm. Diana stomps.

Last edited:
Their strength levels seem on par with one another, so it'll come down to speed and skill in combat.

Hand to hand, I think Faora would likely take it due to her speed which seems to be greater than anything Wonder Woman showed in her short fight scene in BvS. I'm not sure Diana could tag her given what we've seen so far.

However, with weapons, it's less certain. The lasso, shield, and sword, would probably give Diana something of an edge since she has means of holding Faora still, warding off attacks, and attacking from a slightly longer distance. However, Faora does have that sweet Kryptonian armor and probably a handful of those assault rifle looking things. That may or may not put her slightly at an advantage in the weapons round as well.

It hasn't been explained what, if any, vulnerabilities Kryptonians have to Earth magic yet, so it would require an assumption to say that Faora (or Superman for that matter) would be weak to Diana's magic.

Regardless, I voted Faora for the reasons given above. Really this poll could be more accurately answered after we've all seen Wonder Woman's movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"