Words or Phrases you overuse

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
I suppose it's a result of being here so long, but I do say "I kid you not" and "Didn't you get the memo?" a little too often. Half the time I don't even realize I said it. :(

I don't know that I say anything too much... but I think I probably roll my eyes too much... and evey time I do... I picture the little :whatever: icon. :o

lol, i have a mate that actually says LOL
he really needas a slap

nah, all my sayings have a use-by date in public use. I don't care if i'm on my own, i can say what i like.

"Goodness gracious"

I'm trying hard to stop saying that.

RogueLDN said:
lol, i have a mate that actually says LOL
he really needas a slap

Does it say it 'el-oh-el' or 'loll'?

The second is how I hear it in my head every time I see it onscreen.

Quietstorm said:
"Goodness gracious"

I'm trying hard to stop saying that.

I don't think you should. It's nice. :)

That's ridiculous!!!

I use that everytime at work but I say it like "Rediculus" like the Harry Potter spell.

"Basically" and "what not". Though I am sick of people using "awesome", I don't care how old it is. "Dude, that's awesome!" Shut up.

I use the word affinity way to much, and whenever someone knocks on my door I always say, "What, what?" and I have no idea why.

"TOtally"

"Dude"

"D00d"

"F***"

"F***in'"

"F***ing"

"B****"

"RiiiIIiight.:rolleyes:"

"Led Zeppelin is the best band that ever was and the best band that will ever be."

"Yeah, Brainiac!"

"So,..."

"*shrug*"

"That ROCKS!"

"That sucks pale, hairy ass"

"Illuminati/Anunnaki Power Structure"

"Good Morning" - usually that's a matter of opinion. I've also said it in the afternoon. I've said it when it's been storming outside.

Daisy said:
I don't know that I say anything too much... but I think I probably roll my eyes too much... and evey time I do... I picture the little :whatever: icon. :o

do you make that little smirk too? :o <--- that's the way I look when I'm sleeping.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

Hah. No.

Um,

Probably "Oh Good Lord..."

I do... although I generally look more like this one :O than the open mouth one (I save the :o for 'special' people ;)).

:D

The "C" word.
I'll let that word fly anytime some chick cuts me off on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"