World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
If you like character building RolePlaying games, like Everquest, this is the best game out there.

Wonderful.

I have been playing it since it came out, really is a great game.

Might pick it up for Christmas, but I'm playing about 5 games right now.

how is it as compared to COH? (I realize its a totally different genre, just looking for a comparison as a MMORPG)

The Incredible Hulk said:
how is it as compared to COH? (I realize its a totally different genre, just looking for a comparison as a MMORPG)
No clue, since this it the only MMRPG that I have ever played like this....

Really, Mal? I didnt think you would like this. Get up with me, if you want. Im on East Server, on Bloodhoof server, names Drakkhan.

Oh come on! Theres gotta be more than 3 of us who play this!!

It's on my Amazon xmas wish list. Which means I won't be getting it:):up:

My Tauren Hunter is on the East Caost server of Durotan.

I just put up a forum for the game.
Basically for support and chatting about the game.

http://wow.digitalentropy.net/index.php

MACRO HELP is the biggest reason for it in my thoughts.

If you know macros in WoW, please join and help me out.

I might get it for christmas

From the reviews it seems to not have everything i didn't like about CoH.

And Everquest 2 sucks, i was in the Beta,

I know two guys that were in the beta of WoW and they love the game, the reviews are great and because Blizzard is my second favorite game developer, i might take a crack at it some time soon

Is there anyone else who plays the game, now that launch is gone past? I know I still do, Malice and I are in the same guild now,and I post on his webforum as well!!

Come on! Anyone?

World of Warcraft got Game of the Year honors at Gamespot.

I´ve heard the game it´s amazing, the best in the MMORPG genre, and one of the best games that came out this year.
I didn´t expected otherwise from Blizzard.
I never played a MMORPG before, but i have to play this :)

I should be getting it from a friend soon.

seems like fun, but I've played many MMORPG's, and they usually take time which I don't have.. besides I have a sucky comp. -.-
Do they have like all the units from the WarCraft Series in it?

I'm playing on Burning Blade. I got it this morning, I'm a level 5 Orcan Hunter. Pretty fun so far, still learning everything though.

Well, Brodeh, give us a whisper, I play as Drakkhan, or go to the site listed above. Im always there [more than I am here nowadays].

damn video card isn't supported by this game, Will it ever be supported or what?
cause I already payed and I can't play the game. :mad:
All I need is this dum video card to work, I guess I'll have to change them, or transfer my other sucky compatable video card to this comp...

I'm gonna go play WC3. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"