World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried the game on my other comp, video card is fine, but didn't know that someone transfered the ram to this comp, so now I'm still screwed, the other comp only has 128ram, and this one had 300+ram. Each one is missing something. :mad:
ugh guess I'll buy a 256 ram card. =/

256 RAM will be laggy as hell, my friend has it and he get's .1 fps in Org.

The Kingpin said:
256 RAM will be laggy as hell, my friend has it and he get's .1 fps in Org.

I was using 128ram and I was able to do some stuff, so I'm sure that 256ram will work good for me with just some lag in it.

Too bad you play on a non-pvp server :(

/chicken

;)

Malice said:
If you like character building RolePlaying games, like Everquest, this is the best game out there.

Wonderful.

I have been playing it since it came out, really is a great game.

and still playing it consider you won't fix the hype! Get your head out of the game Malice

FLASH UPDATE: In a stunning move that made sense to all, Blizzard decided to re-name their smash hit MMORPG "World of Warcraft" to "World of Rougecraft."

Back to you Morg.

*goes back to yelling at Malice*

I'm Amune on the Bronzebeard Realm.
I am currently a level 28 Night Elf Huntress.
My guild is the Slayers of the Horde.
Our website is http://www.slayers.000k3.com, if anyone is interested.

I played both EQ2 and WoW. The main reason I switched is because of the crafting system. When I died making leather in EQ2 I said to myself, "I died making leather? You have to be $#%^&*@ kidding me." But as far as gameplay goes, WoW is on top. PvP action is great. The guests are really worth the time you put in them, because of the XP and the rewards. EQ2 may look real, but I thought I palyed games to get away from real. Any way I still play WoW, and will as long as Blizz keeps up the good work.

Balphor
35 Paladin
Azgalor Server

The Kingpin said:
Alliance sucks. Everybody plays for them.

Meh... The only reason I picke alliance is because all my friends in the zone were. I wanted to group with them. so I had no choice.

Just have two characters then, i mean i have a Tauren Shaman who i'm working on (Warriors suck :( )

meh I've decided to give up on the game and I cancled my account just now.. =/
I Just got really frusterated and stuff because my stupid computer won't run it, and the other one is too slow and getting RAM would take a while. so I say SCEW THIS GAME!
I'll just play it in a few months or something when I save up money for a new comp.. =|

I'm a level 31 Dwarf warrior on Bronzebeard (name's Balann). Pyro, I'm not sure, but I think I've grouped with you before.

And yeah, warriors suck in pvp, but they are pretty good for both solo play and grouping. Also, playing as a warrior provides a good challenge. I just started an Undead warlock, and it's pretty fun, but not the same....

Anyways, this is the best game I've played in a long time. I played Everquest for a little while, but it was too much grinding and not enough questing. The community aspect wasn't enough to keep me playing.

VigilanteArtist said:
I'm a level 31 Dwarf warrior on Bronzebeard (name's Balann). Pyro, I'm not sure, but I think I've grouped with you before.
I think I remember that... Can't remember where it was though.

VigilanteArtist said:
Anyways, this is the best game I've played in a long time. I played Everquest for a little while, but it was too much grinding and not enough questing. The community aspect wasn't enough to keep me playing.

You drown in quests in EQ2. :o

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
You drown in quests in EQ2. :o

This is true, exept for the solo players. Everything you needed to do you had to have a group for. I, myself, like to solo. WoW is the best for this. It is far more rewarding, in my opinion than EQ2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"