Enhancement Talents (23 points)

# Shield Specialization - 5/5 points
# Improved Ghost Wolf - 2/2 points
# Improved Lightning Shield - 3/3 points
# Thundering Strikes - 5/5 points
# Flurry - 5/5 points
# Improved Windfury Weaon - 2/2 points
# Parry - 1/1 point

No idea, sorry dude. Never played a Shaman only a Warlock and a Druid. What server are you on?

jhvau said:
No idea, sorry dude. Never played a Shaman only a Warlock and a Druid. What server are you on?

My shaman is on zulijn and my priest is on firetree.

MC-117 said:
My shaman is on zulijn and my priest is on firetree.

Ahh right. Both my Warlock and Druid are both on the Aleria server, just thought I may see you online sometime :)

I have a level 27 druid on fire tree.(I need to see more druids about, i mostly see just hunters and warriors.)

I'm seeing more druids than hunters now on my server, but at the biginning it was hunters and rouges that made up half the population...

OMFG we pwned the alliance last night. They were corpse camping my team, so one of our members got his lvl 60 druid and we slaughtered them like 20 times. Taught them a lesson.

:) Anyone ever paly on Scilia? I'm the best priest there

Still on Bloodhoof, but I don't play as often as I used to.

Does anyone else wish there was a way to betray your Allies.
It would make for a great gameplay experience, and would create some great tension between players.

SpeedballLives said:
Does anyone else wish there was a way to betray your Allies.
It would make for a great gameplay experience, and would create some great tension between players.

that would make a very interesting experience, though I't cause problems when everyone would want to become 'a traitor' so everyone starts killing each other :(

I've only being playing on it a week, and its really good. Although, I have two characters who I think are a bit weak really, can you give me any advice? I have a level 14 night elf huntress, and a level 9 undead warrior.

Uhm... keep leveling up and buy better armor/weapons? :confused:

Nathan said:
Uhm... keep leveling up and buy better armor/weapons? :confused:

:eek:
Why did I not see the answer before??
;)
Its just I was worried I was doing something wrong in the game because someone once said to my huntress 'wow, you're really weak' and ran off.

Well there isn't really much you can do wrong in WoW. Your attribute points for strength etc. are being distributed automatically and you only have to worry about choosing the right skills you're planning to use. And getting some new armor or weaponry to boost your stength and defense also isn't that much of a problem.

The only thing that matters is that you know how to play your class. To know what each skill does and the proper time/situation to use them.

Nathan said:
Well there isn't really much you can do wrong in WoW. Your attribute points for strength etc. are being distributed automatically and you only have to worry about choosing the right skills you're planning to use. And getting some new armor or weaponry to boost your stength and defense also isn't that much of a problem.

The only thing that matters is that you know how to play your class. To know what each skill does and the proper time/situation to use them.

ah, well, I think I'm doing pretty well there...
My Girlyness likes being able to change the clothes and armour :p

Heh... I'm now lvl 53 and am still walking around with the same equipment that I bought on lvl 44. I could easily afford some new armor, but I prefer not to look like a Clown. It's kinda difficult now to find a entire set of clothing that matches.

Nathan said:
Heh... I'm now lvl 53 and am still walking around with the same equipment that I bought on lvl 44. I could easily afford some new armor, but I prefer not to look like a Clown. It's kinda difficult now to find a entire set of clothing that matches.

yeah, I wish I could find some decent armor for my undead warrior, but it seems it always looks tatty if you put it on an undead person...

Anyone feel that Holy Priests are treated like ****es for instances?:o i need a support group now:O

Lucy in the sky said:
Anyone feel that Holy Priests are treated like ****es for instances?:o i need a support group now:O
Why the hell would you be a holy priest if your not going to heal?

Warcraft Rocks. I have played numerous MMORPGS including City of Heroes, Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies and Guild Wars. Warcraft is superior to them all.

I have a level 60 Warrior on Emerald Dream English Server been playing off and on since European Open Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"