Comics Worst ever Plot Twists?

Mystique masqueraded as a student to seduce Gambit in attempt to join the X-Men. What the ****?

X-Treme X-Men...the entire series...aside from Lifeguard and Red Lotus...big mistake

worst ever was the recent astonishing arc

it was all in emmas head
cmon everyone predicted this within the first issue

dellicious said:
worst ever was the recent astonishing arc

it was all in emmas head
cmon everyone predicted this within the first issue

....you think that is the worst one ever? Kinda figured that it was in Emma's head also, but the story was kinda cool with a bunch of cool moments.

Well my votes are very simular to most of yours:
- The whole Joseph thing.....huh? Lame. I was hoping for so much more.
- Xorn. Ugh.
- The last arc in Uncanny, the First Foresaken. I was so glad to see Psylocke, but man that was one weak arc. The whole thing with her and her bro was weak.
- You know, the Apocalypse arc in X-Men was pretty bad also. Who didn't see Lorna, Gambit and Sunfire being horsemen? And the way they beat him? Still curious about the blood Havok had to take though.....

I thought it was a little Hackneyed to make three X-men become Horsemen.

Oh and Villains always wanting Storm as thier Queen

OutcryX said:
X-Treme X-Men...the entire series...aside from Lifeguard and Red Lotus...big mistake
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ...........absolutely

Madlyne Pryor.

It was a cool idea, even executed well in the beginning, but just made the Summers family tree even more confusing. And then along came Nate Grey. Ugh.

Harlekin said:
Nope, that was for Crawler, not Rogue.
Nope, wrong again. It was intended for Rougue, not kurt.

And i almost hate reading any story in space. Its just too off for me.

sebita said:
X-Men 114-154 pick an issue, they're all bad mistakes.

New X-Men 20-current Another good example on how to ruin a perfect series

Wow! We have some seriously scorned X-fans on here.

What about when Cyclops died but really he and Apocolypse merged into one being??

I guess everyone on here was "too young'' to have read that one...it was in the 90s.

Prognosticator said:
What about when Cyclops died but really he and Apocolypse merged into one being??

I guess everyone on here was "too young'' to have read that one...it was in the 90s.
No, I liked the "search for Cyclops" aftermath of it.

Prognosticator said:

Nope, i read that, but I liked it :D. but i dont remember how it was solved though....didnt cable kill apocalypse or something?:huh:

Nightcrawler actually being a demon and the communion wafer thing are easily the worst of the worst.

bengan said:
Nope, i read that, but I liked it :D. but i dont remember how it was solved though....didnt cable kill apocalypse or something?:huh:
jean separates apocalypses' spirit from scott, and then cable... stabs the spirit with his "psimitar"

hulkamania85 said:
...communion wafer thing are easily the worst of the worst.
whats that? and im sorry, it was intended for nightcrawler. My fault...

The Church of Humanity had hypnotized Kurt into believing he was a priest in order to one day supplant the Pope or some stupid **** like that. And they did it through spiked communion wafers.

Did Milligan ever do anything that stupid?

Everything Milligan did in X-Men was stupid, From Golgotha to Blood of Apocalypse, there was not a single arc that was interesting.

No I think it was even more Stupid than Holy War. There were certain moments in Holy War that were cool, especially the moments between Juggy and Xavier, also the last chapter, the epilogue so to speak was kinda nice, except for the art.

Milligan had a)Rogue kissing Wolverine just because b)Dissing Wolverine as a grumpy old man c)Mystique turned into this crazy "I must marry my daughter" woman d)Blood of Apocalypse e)Golgotha f)Mischaracterizations right and left g)Lorna getting even crazier h)Golgotha i)Daap j)Golgotha k)Emma Frost in every issue even though this isn't the team she's supposed to be in l)Apocalypse turning into a chef? m)the story following the Foxx one is so lame I can't even remember it properly n)Golgotha... should I continue?

Prognosticator said:

According to a study (or rather, a topic with some questions) done not long ago, most people on here are 17 or older.

Prognosticator said:

it was like 98...that was the first arc I read when I got back into comics....I loved The Twelve.

Roughneck said:
it was like 98...that was the first arc I read when I got back into comics....I loved The Twelve.
i loved the twelve too. lots of people hated it.

sebita said:
No I think it was even more Stupid than Holy War. There were certain moments in Holy War that were cool, especially the moments between Juggy and Xavier, also the last chapter, the epilogue so to speak was kinda nice, except for the art.

Milligan had a)Rogue kissing Wolverine just because b)Dissing Wolverine as a grumpy old man c)Mystique turned into this crazy "I must marry my daughter" woman d)Blood of Apocalypse e)Golgotha f)Mischaracterizations right and left g)Lorna getting even crazier h)Golgotha i)Daap j)Golgotha k)Emma Frost in every issue even though this isn't the team she's supposed to be in l)Apocalypse turning into a chef? m)the story following the Foxx one is so lame I can't even remember it properly n)Golgotha... should I continue?

He over used the Xs...Foxx, Onyxx....I can't remember the others but I'm sure there were more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"