BvS Would Richard Grayson be part of this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean.

All I was saying that we're all hard-up to see Dick in the next movie. Although we did get a nice Dick tease in TDKR.

Alfred?
Gordon?
Yes , I can see them fitting into this story.
But the rest of the Bat Family?
No.
Just Superman/Batman is enough for me.

I suppose with Batman being weary in this film, his state of mind could be do to his former partner leaving him after a falling out and his next partner supposedly being brutally murdered.

I suppose with Batman being weary in this film, his state of mind could be do to his former partner leaving him after a falling out and his next partner supposedly being brutally murdered.

Exactly. This is what I'm hoping for. Dick has become Nightwing so they have some type of line alluding to him being Bludhaven or something. Anda either Jason Todd is already "dead" or have a quick cameo of him as Robin in Gotham. Then he can just be killed by the beginning of the Batman solo film, setting up Red Hood for either the first solo film or it's sequel.

I want to see some really good cliff-hangers at the end of these new DC films. They don't have to be like Marvel's after credits scenes because I want DC-based films to stay as unique as possible compared to other superhero films but a good "leave them on the edge of their seat" ending.

There are too many Robins in the comics to fit in a film universe.Dick should be mentioned, but not seen yet. Wait for the solo Batman film. No Jason at all. He holds a special place in the mind of die hard Bat fans, but the general public has never heard of him and I don't think his story translates well into film.

Aaron Paul is great. But I think he would come across as being older or the same age as Superman, which would be weird.

I think they need a guy who could play young-mid 20's, so I nominate 27 year-old Penn Badgley. He was great in Margin Call.

Penn-Badgley-is-a-single-man.gif

penn-badgley-435.jpg

Last edited:
Henry Cavill is only 3 years older than that guy. And Aaron Paul can play mid 20s. But Paul is older than Cavill that'd be weird

I'd love to see Nightwing show up. It would be a great way to (re)introduce him to audiences and leave the door open for a potential spin off.

i can't think of a definite person i'd cast for Dick Grayson,
but for Jason - Ezra Miller. And for Tim - Logan Lerman

So is this a casting thread?

I dig the Badgely option.

Ezra Miller's a great actor as well.

tUtyOxP.jpg

(on a related note, do you think Dick should get the Nightwing name from Superman (somehow)? Perhaps Nightwing taking a liking to Superman can be another source of tension between Batman and Superman)

Last edited:
Rather have Nightwing than Wonder Woman. Nightwing at least makes sense.

A young Ron Jeremy would also be a good choice

Ron_Jeremy_1980__s_Wallpaper_by_iTone.png

I kid ,I kid, I agree with MylesoBoogies option. That would have been a good choice.

if we do indeed get Dick Grayson in his later years as Nightwing, I would like to see Tim Drake as Robin.

maybe they can include a reference to Jason Todd, but the general audience would be too confused, so I doubt it.

Last edited:
if we do indeed get Dick Grayson in his later years as Nightwing, I would like to see Tim Drake as Robin.

maybe they can include a reference to Jason Todd, but the general audience would be too confused, so I doubt it.

This is what I want, Dick as Nightwing, Tim as Robin and Jason as the villain in any solo Affleck Batman film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"