Would Thundercats work as a Motion Capture CGI movie?

Hordakfan

Civilian
Reaction score
I do, i think it would make an excellent contender for a Mocap CGI animated movie since it's one of the only ways to make a Thundercats movie.

WETA should do it since they are the new special effects maestros with ILM being second. It can bring the cats to life and believable even to their cat-like eyes. It could do better than what Zemeckis did with his Mocap animated movies and should be on par with Avatar, Rise of the Apes, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, King Kong or the upcoming TinTin and also conquer uncanny valley like they have done.

Would it be for the original series or for the new one? If it's the new one I would say no.

Perferably i would like to see if a thundercats movie were to happen it totally live action film. I would love to see it be actors in makeup/cat suits with a good costume/makeup team on board. IF not then definately hanndled like james cameron did with avatar.

i think it coudl work like the TinTin movie.

Well TinTin's new stills and trailer should convinced those trying to do a Thundercats movie to have WETA make a full length mocap movie and make it as unique as TinTin, Avatar and Rise of the Apes as all those conquered mocap uncanny valley.

And the eyes won't be dead as well on the cats and other creatures.

Perferably i would like to see if a thundercats movie were to happen it totally live action film. I would love to see it be actors in makeup/cat suits with a good costume/makeup team on board. IF not then definately hanndled like james cameron did with avatar.

I'd also like to see a live action movie, IF done right & they stick to the source material, otherwise no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"