Would YOU buy a Black Cat / White Rabbit One Shot??

rigel7soldiers said:
No. I really hat the Black cat. If White Rabbit had her own mini, or, dare I say it, ongoing, then bad place yeah.

A white-rabbit ongoing????

Before that happens,... there are a few "more" deserving villians I'd put up in marvel top have an ongoing series,.....

(Picturing a Wrecking Crew ongoing in the wake of Asgard going Bye-bye)

Zev said:
Somewhere in the Slott-cave, a red telephone is ringing...

hehehe, 'Slott-cave'. We should keep that anology going the next time he comes around...

Love to see the White Rabbit in a solo/mini, complete with her band of guitared followers. Lot of fun could be had with these types of obscure villains. Leave Black Cat at home though; there's been enough about her already.

Varient said:
I read this yesterday and blew coffee thru my nose trying to not choke on my burrito,.......

I pictured sumbody rushing to grab,... well,... it wasn't pretty, but the thought was real funny.

Then you read it right!

I need a cigarette now...

The Black Cat / White Rabbit one-shot should be a MAX title.

That's all I'm sayin'...

:cool:

Gambit8370 said:
The Black Cat / White Rabbit one-shot should be a MAX title.

That's all I'm sayin'...

:cool:

Now we both know that as a Max title,... this is going to have more,... *ahem* skin showing than all the Max titles to date.

A sad state of affairs,.. I'd have to buy more than one copy to keep it from impressionable young minds which would get the wrong idea,...........

I'd rather they keep it wholesome and full of family goodness, but whatever floats your sick, twisted boats, I guess.

HOW could that duo be wholesome AT ALL?

And for the love of God, why would you want them to be?

Oh...here I go again...be right back.

stiltman said:
I'd rather they keep it wholesome and full of family goodness, but whatever floats your sick, twisted boats, I guess.

Oh,.. I'm Sure it would be "Ho-Some",...

(Hey, where did this grease on the slide to the darkside come from?)

Doc Destruction said:
HOW could that duo be wholesome AT ALL?

And for the love of God, why would you want them to be?

Oh...here I go again...be right back.

LOL!!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• MTU131.jpg
    MTU131.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 68
attachment.php

Attachments

• white_rabbit1.jpg
    white_rabbit1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 56
(gets on red phone to the Slott-Cave)

"Dan, we need a favor. Call Kirkman and tell him to have a Marvel Team-up with Black Cat and the White Rabbit! And call me Commish!"

To answer the main question of this thread........no.......no I wouldn't buy a black cat white rabbit one shot.

haha mainly because white rabbit is one of the dumbest characters i've ever seen. haha Black cat is awesome though. If it was Black cat...and say....black widow, or silver sable, I.....probably still wouldn't buy it (i'm to much of an x-fan) but at least it would be better then white rabbit. :D

Sparta* said:
haha mainly because white rabbit is one of the dumbest characters i've ever seen. haha Black cat is awesome though. If it was Black cat...and say....black widow, or silver sable, I.....probably still wouldn't buy it (i'm to much of an x-fan) but at least it would be better then white rabbit. :D
I think you're missing the point... :rolleyes: :cool:

HighVoltage said:
Whoa. A Playmate!!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

It's "Hard" to take a woman in a white Playboy Bunny Costume complete with ears and a fluffy tail an' lil white booties seriously.

Even if she were insane and as willing to kill you as kiss you.

Varient said:
It's "Hard" to take a woman in a white Playboy Bunny Costume complete with ears and a fluffy tail an' lil white booties seriously.

Even if she were insane and as willing to kill you as kiss you.

It's not the Playmate stuff... it's the plaid longcoat.

Zev said:
It's not the Playmate stuff... it's the plaid longcoat.

(Smirk)
I suppose it does clash a bit with the red Umbrella,...

If someone startles her, does the bowtie spin around really fast?

Zev said:
If someone startles her, does the bowtie spin around really fast?

Nope. But there's other ways to make her bow tie spin, if you know what I mean. ;)

I get the distinct impression that some of you don't see the white rabbit as a criminal mastermind?

That there might be a lil bit of objectification going on here?

tsk tsk,.... you guys know better,.. start visualizing her in a potato sack,... A BIG BILLOWY ONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"