Sequels Would you change Spidey's costume???

There's no need to change the costume, its fine and true to form as it is. However, if they were going to change it, I'd like for them to use Ben's spider-man costume.

I don't think they need to, but I'm sure Sony would make a slight change (for marketing/merchandise purposes) if they pursued an SM4

Not only with i change spidey but i would also change the costume.

Ben reilly has worn the best spidey costume, it was modern with an old classic style on it and it worked having the web shooters on the outside.

Yeah, Ben's costume was very slick. Thats the only alternative I'd lke to see if we had to make a change.

No. I wouldn't change a thing. The costume is fantastic.

I'd make minor tweaks.

1.)Make the webbing jet black instead of silver
2.)Darken the blue to the point where it's almost black and increase the saturation of the red
3.)Make the spider emblems and eyes less angular and more rounded (Something along the lines of how he looked in Marvels would be PERFECT)
4.)Eye lenses are reflective silver instead of plain white

Can someone make a manip of this, please?

The costume is the one thing that even the haters didn't complain about. It is the greatest Superhero costume ever put on film.

Nothing should or will change.

Yeah, Ben's costume was very slick. Thats the only alternative I'd lke to see if we had to make a change.
the only problem is that since spider girl wears it, it has become somewhat feminine looking...

however i'm sure it'd still look good in a man's build.

Spider-Man has the defining superhero movie costume. Leave it be.

ultimately, it's going to get tweaked if they keep making new films...

there are now only so many more toys they can sell of this costume. I'm surprised they have managed to get three film's worth out of it anyway.

perhaps he should have worn his black costume more...or had more scenes as spiderman

Heh, if you go back and read issues with Ben as spidey, the ostume is far from looking feminin. I guess its how one percieves the costume, based on which character you familiarise the suit with. I dont read much of spider-girl but admittedly it looks good on her, however, Ben looked badass in it.

ben looked badass in everything he wore...

tramp clothes, biker gear, scarlet spider, new spiderman costume, spider-carnage and even looked just as good as pete in the original spiderman costume.

that was back when jrjr wasn't obssed with his skinny proportions of spidey he has now and he used to draw the character with bulk and full leg and arm muscles and large chest.

Spidey's suit is fine. He is very colorful but stays believable and is not corny. But I have to say that I like Reilly's take on the Spidey suit to, it keeps the color scheme, stays true to the original suit and taking his own direction too. Cool costume too

I wouldn't mind seeing the spider logo on his back look more like this....

spiderbackam6.jpg

I've always preferred the round spider on the back.

I'd make minor tweaks.

1.)Make the webbing jet black instead of silver
2.)Darken the blue to the point where it's almost black and increase the saturation of the red
3.)Make the spider emblems and eyes less angular and more rounded (Something along the lines of how he looked in Marvels would be PERFECT)
4.)Eye lenses are reflective silver instead of plain white

Can someone make a manip of this, please?

Can someone make the manip. PWEEEAAASE?:woot: :huh:

This was a redesign I had done a few weeks ago. But seeing that the Ben Reilly costume was still popular, I was thinking about painting that look in a realistic form. If I do whip together a quick pic of the BR costume, does anyone want to see any changes made to it?

spidermanrdsncolorsmallxb5.jpg

i'd like the blue to look more like blue instead of black

Not only with i change spidey but i would also change the costume.

Ben reilly has worn the best spidey costume, it was modern with an old classic style on it and it worked having the web shooters on the outside.

Agreed. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"