Would you do it to hit it?

GAH taking away any woman would be at the tail end of list of things that I can ever see happening.

Should I be surprised that "Call the Cops" isn't an option in the poll?

cops don't get involved in domestics
That's what I told my cop friends and fiance. I keep telling them to mind their own business but they won't listen. Not surprising though as no one listens to me.

288px-Cassandra1.jpeg

:(

I’d probably step in, but, only cause, I can’t stand violence toward woman,
and I hate those types of guys
(and he might give me a reason to smack him around a bit)

but, definitely not to get with her, afterward
if she’s obviously just getting over an abusive relationship
anyway, the type of girl who gets with that type of guy in the first place, has some issues (sorry, but, its true)
(and as much as she may says she wants, a good/nice guy type, in her life, she’'ll probably get back with that same type of guy, who just treats her like **** all over again, within a week)

Last edited:
not really

l2physics :p

Muscle provides power but it also slows you down

A lean but light guy can achieve equal momentum to a massive but slow guy with enough practice

Also anyone with even a little jiu jitsu training will know enough about locks and pressure points to put the guy on his ass. The strongest muscles in the world won't allow you to bend your knees backwards :o

That may be the case with strikes, but what about holds? Let the meathead catch the nerd in a bearhug or some other tight hold and it's game over.

Dhalsim will NEVER be able to beat Zangief :o

That may be the case with strikes, but what about holds? Let the meathead catch the nerd in a bearhug or some other tight hold and it's game over.

That's why people need to stop trying to workout or learn martial arts and just start buying guns. They're god's little equalizers.

Oh, and I find your racist hatred of indian mystics with gumby like apendages completely inexcusable and quite offensive.

again

big guys tend to be slower

also, if you put me in a bearhug I could simply break a finger. The pain is crippling

I'm 5'3 and weigh no more than 115 lbs. Sure, I'll step in and rescue the girl from her abusive partner. Yeah, right. I think the valiant and smart thing to do would be to call the cops if the argument gets physical. If he's cussing her out and she just stands there and let him, that's their business. She has a choice to walk away or stay and let herself be verbally abused.

And for those who'd only offer assistance to 'hot chicks', shame on you! You reek of desperation for some kitty action.

I had no idea you were so short! :wow:

I could put DBella in my pocket. :o

But Dhalsim is stretchy. If Zangief put his big commie arms around him, he could still punch him in the back of the head. That and teleport :)

Police officers will very often tell you that the most dangerous calls they go on are domestic violence cases because they very often find themselves fighting BOTH people in the relationship. Unless violence has already started, I'm more prone to keep my nose out of it and even then you have to be damn careful that the one being attacked by their SO doesn't decide to lash out at you as well.

jag

That's just what I was thinking. The moment you step in you'll have both the abuser and the victim fighting you. I think (if it's about to get violent) I'd call for someone else to stop it.

BTW, for those that think "saving her" would get you the girl, why would you want a girl that needs to be saved? You are just asking for problems right there.

That's why people need to stop trying to workout or learn martial arts and just start buying guns. They're god's little equalizers.

Oh, and I find your racist hatred of indian mystics with gumby like apendages completely inexcusable and quite offensive.

Haha, guns. You cheater. However, if you develop big and strong enough muscles; you can take a few bullets :o

India FTL! :cmad:

again

big guys tend to be slower

also, if you put me in a bearhug I could simply break a finger. The pain is crippling

:bearhug: :p

But Dhalsim is stretchy. If Zangief put his big commie arms around him, he could still punch him in the back of the head. That and teleport :)

You think Zangief's never been donkey punched before!?

Haha, guns. You cheater. However, if you develop big and strong enough muscles; you can take a few bullets :o

Let's test that theory, you go workout and beef up as much as possible, then I'll plug you with a .45 a couple times, if you're still alive I owe you a beer.

LOL! How the hell did this turn into a "My kung-fu is stronger than yours!" thread? :funny:

jag

LOL! How the hell did this turn into a "My kung-fu is stronger than yours!" thread? :funny:

jag

I believe that's going to always be the end result of any thread on any topic in here.

And that's why I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"