would you do it?

After drinking for a few hours i would probably stumble up to the altar and say don't do it man! Remember how that stripper was all over you!? We can still enjoy that man. This girl is just going to let herself go after this man! man man man!:oldrazz:
i would so pay to see that wedding.
i would like take snacks and a little flask and when you walked up to the alter i would be whispering to all the people around me "look! watch this! this is going to be hilarious!" and sit down and put my feet up and enjoy.

Your ment to say something,otherwise there would not be such a phrase.
wow.
that's an interesting thought.
why DID they even put that in there.
i mean, if youre there at the alter, you should be pretty damned sure, and if it's you twos lives, why would they be asking for audience approval.
verrrrry interesting why that statement is even included.

I'd do it if I really felt that the people getting married shouldn't get married. Like if it were my cousin and she was marrying a guy who I know would cheat on her or abuse her...then yeah. And also if it were a woman that I was in love with and I deserved to have. Yeah, I'd object for that as well.

A lot of wedding ceremonies don't ask that question anymore btw.......the one I went to today didn't.

I wouldn't have the balls to do it. Really, how awkward would it be?

"NOOO!!!!!! YOU CAN'T MARRY THAT *******!!!! HE'S WRONG FOR YOU, WAKE UP!! YOU'RE MAKING THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE! DON'T DO IT!!!"

do you take your seat again afterwards or what?:huh:

There's a girl i used to love, but we're still close friend...she's getting married in two weeks.
They dated 4 less then a month then decided to get married!
I'm debating rather to speak out or not.

How about if you were madly in love with the bride - or the groom in question... Like one of those classic scenarios in many a romantic film...?

I might be tempted, but would refrain from saying anything in public. It is very improper, and lacking a sense of social etiquette and proper refinement.

If someone I knew was getting married, and I didn't like the girl or guy they were marrying for whatever reason, it's likely I would have already said something well before the wedding day privately.

There's a girl i used to love, but we're still close friend...she's getting married in two weeks.
They dated 4 less then a month then decided to get married!
I'm debating rather to speak out or not.

Do It Doug!!!

If I said anything it would be in private and never during the ceremony....

I hate reading my old posts in older threads like these
I HATE YOU OLD ME:cmad:

all you people who say "i'd do it privatly" have no idea how much fun it could be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"