• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Would You Rather...?

do it for the love of God no matter what I make because it is all in the believing

Would you rather sit still and let a magic potion change your life or get out there and change it yourself?

Either way but I'd probably use a magic potion IF I had that option

If you were rich then would you rather use tons of money to help the poor and donate to organizations OR use it for yourself for your own goods?

I would use it for myself, because if you gave once those bums would keep coming back wanting more & more & it would never stop.

If polygamy was legalized would you marry as many women as possible or still only marry 1 woman no matter how good or rocky the relationship gets.

1 woman is fine

Would you rather posses someone to do good as that person or be bad?

I would rather posses a good person to do bad.

Would you rather have the super power to make yourself completely irresistible to women or the super power to make every object you touch an explosive which would come in very handy if you were robbed or your stuff was stolen.

The first. The explosive super-power would get me locked up and experimented on.

Would you rather have caramel or chocolate syrup in your coffee?

Both

If you were into role playing with your spouse what character would you most like your partner to dress up as? Smurfette, She-Hulk, Cheetara from Thunder Cats, female Joker, one of the female alien creatures from Avatar, or if your preferred choice isn't one of the above then list what you would most like your partner to dress up as... OR Rather stick with human than to have anyone dress up as a mutant, alien, monster or creature.

Liara from Mass Effect, why not.

Would you rather rock climb or street race?

They both sound pretty stupid.....Street Race I guess. I hate heights.

Would you rather fly or run at the speed of sound?

I read this as "would you Ratner?" and came up with an idea for a new game. List two potential comic character franchises and you have to pick the one that you would rather have Brett Ratner direct/ruin.

Fly! I'd need a compact oxygen tank, though, because I'm going pretty damn high.

I want Brett Ratner to re-do Man of Steel. I just want to see the resultant train wreck.

Would you rather spend the night in isolated woods without supplies, or in a warm/furnished house with hidden speakers blasting "Friday" by Rebecca Black on repeat?

warm/furnished house with hidden speakers blasting "Friday" by Rebecca Black on repeat

Hit in the nads 10 times with a sledgehammer or full body tattoo with red hot coat hanger?

Skip

Would you rather ice skate or roller blade?

Roller blade although I can't do it very well.

Marry a beautiful normal person or marry a celebrity of some kind (Model, Actress, Singer) who always has a busy life?

Normal person

Would you rather find love and be married for life or stay a bachelor till you die?

Find love and be married for as long as possible.

Have a bunch of children with 1 woman or have a bunch of children with lots of different women?

Kids with 1 woman

Would you rather be a man or woman?

Flash like Speed.

Would you rather have a burger from Burger King or McDonalds?

McDonalds because it's cheaper, and I like the Big Mac!

If you had to blow up another planet to save Earth, would you rather destroy Mars or Venus?

Venus. To hell with it.

Would you rather watch any Uwe Boll movie or Spider-Man 3?

Spidey 3

Would you rather have a real light saber or gun blaster?

Real light saber

Would you rather JO to Rosanne Barr or Rosie Odonnell?

Roseanne Barr

Would you rather be cremated or buried after you pass away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"