Would You Rather...?

ugly.. seriously often times if you look at someone's heart more than appearance, you probably would win every time.

Would you rather spend Thanksgiving alone or with family who are just going to argue.

A family who argues is better than pro-wrestling in small doses.

Would you rather be shot twice in the leg or stabbed four times in leg with a kitchen knife.

maybe stabbed but eeewwww

Would you help someone being hurt by another or keep far away from it all

Would you help someone being hurt by another or keep far away from it all
If I could get them to safety without being seriously injured or dying myself, I'd definitely try to help them out.

Would you rather live like Jesus is God and find out He isn't, or live like He's not and find out He is?

If I could get them to safety without being seriously injured or dying myself, I'd definitely try to help them out.

Would you rather live like Jesus is God and find out He isn't, or live like He's not and find out He is?

The latter. And then at the pearly-gates I'd tell God to send me to the hot place so I can hang out with Chris Hitchens, Bertrand Russell, Darwin and all the other cool dead atheist intellectuals. But really, I don't believe any higher being is so vain he'd condemn you for not believing in him, rather than judge you on the actual goodness of your deeds and how you treated others on Earth.

Would you rather fly five hours in coach/economy class or fourteen hours in first-class?

The latter. And then at the pearly-gates I'd tell God to send me to the hot place so I can hang out with Chris Hitchens, Bertrand Russell, Darwin and all the other cool dead atheist intellectuals. But really, I don't believe any higher being is so vain he'd condemn you for not believing in him, rather than judge you on the actual goodness of your deeds and how you treated others on Earth.

Would you rather fly five hours in coach/economy class or fourteen hours in first-class?

Coach, I'll be rewarded with 9 hours off of the plane relaxing and doing what I feel like doing.

Would you rather have an ungrateful/mean child who became a successful businessman or a charitable/thoughtful child who worked at McDonald's as a career.

Coach, I'll be rewarded with 9 hours off of the plane relaxing and doing what I feel like doing.

Would you rather have an ungrateful/mean child who became a successful businessman or a charitable/thoughtful child who worked at McDonald's as a career.

Wow, that's a good one. To be honest I'd be happy with neither. I'd feel disappointed in the kid who worked at McDonalds' lack of ambition and drive, but I guess I'd pick him because at least I know he won't be a horrible human being and he'll take care of me when I'm old.

Would you rather live an awesome life, in which you achieve all your life's goals, until you're 50 (and then drop dead)..... or lean an ordinary, unfulfilled and somewhat mundane, but not awful, life until you're 100?

live an awesome life, in which you achieve all your life's goals, until you're 50 (and then drop dead)

would you rather be on a stranded island alone or with someone you can't stand?

Someone I can't stand. Nothing is worse or more boring than being alone. Plus we'd probably learn a lot about each other, overcome our differences and become friends if we're together long enough.

Would you rather be able to go back and forward to any point in time, or be able to instantly visit any point or planet in all of space? (and forget about issues like oxygen and food)

if the first one include the possibility of changing events from the past then I pick the first one

would you rather marry a dumb,but pretty person or a smart,but ugly person?

Dumb, but pretty person. I'm extremely shallow and the person *could* be dumb, but still have a good personality. Hey gotta hold out hope :o

Would you rather stick your hand in a lawn-mower or blast furnace?

Blaster furnace.

Would you save the person most precious to you in life, or a busload of strangers?

busload of strangers

if you were an actor would you rather play Spider-Man or Superman

(Wow I totally would have picked person most precious to me for the question above)

Spider-Man definitely. More interesting, more flawed and more down to Earth.

Would you rather go to jail for one year or be put under house-arrest for five years?

(Wow I totally would have picked person most precious to me for the question above)

Spider-Man definitely. More interesting, more flawed and more down to Earth.

Would you rather go to jail for one year or be put under house-arrest for five years?

That's a tough one. Probably jail for a year. But idk

Would you rather have feet the size of shoeboxes, or hands that drip with sweat all day, 5 days a week?

Sweaty hands(I'd just wear gloves most of the time)

Live in a DC or Marvel comic universe?

Well, neither because statistically I'd probably have no powers and just be normal me, but still have to deal with my planet or city being threatened by narcissists who dress in flamboyant costumes every other day.

But if I have to choose then Marvel, because Marvel is just cooler. And I could still live in New York, instead of a dumb place like Star City or Coast City. ;)

Would you rather have Walter White as a dad or Tony Soprano?

Hmm. Tony Soprano. My reasons are iffy, though, because I've never watched either series. I only know of them through cultural osmosis.

Would you rather spend the rest of your life in Antarctica or some especially barren and hot area of Africa?

Africa definitely. At least there I could meet some other humans and eat and live, even if the conditions are extremely harsh.

In Antarctica, unless I'm living in a research facility, I'd die pretty quick.

Would you rather live in Ancient Rome, Ancient Egypt or Medieval England (and you'd be instantly assimilated as far as language and culture goes)?

Ancient Rome. Egypt would be too wrapped up in slave labor and religious devotion, Medieval England would be too disease-ridden and oppressive. That's not to say Rome would be a cake walk.

Would you rather be forced to watch every episode of Smallville or Dark Shadows?

Smallville

Would you rather be the ruler of an undersea kingdom, or a kingdom on the moon?

Undersea, no contest. The moon is pretty boring aside from earthrise. Now if you had said "kingdom on Mars", I would've chosen that.

Would your rather have mustard or ketchup on your hotdog?

Since I'm not a kid or crazy, mustard. Sorry I'm a New Yorker. We take our dogs seriously. ;)

Would you rather go without sex for five years, or all your favorite foods for ten years?

Without my favorite foods

Go through the Bermuda Triangle or a Worm Hole in space?

Worm Hole in space.

Would you rather be physically tortured or mentally tortured by your friends & family until you break?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"