Sequels Would you want the costume changed for SM4? while retaining the 'classic look'

Super78

Civilian
Reaction score
First and foremost, I loved the theatrical Spider-Man costume.

It was very cool. As was the symbiote/black version in 3.

My question is that, from a marketing standpoint, do you think they should alter/change the costume for the next film? Being the same its been for this 'first' trilogy of movies, maybe its time for a change, while keeping the 'classic' look of red-blue.

I could support a slight change in the eye-lenses and so on. But not much else.

no,because the suit is basically perfect,you cant really change it without it not looking like the normal suit,spideys suit isnt complicated so a change might look too big so no

I would like them to change way Spider-Man's costume rips. Because, if you ask me, the same places are always torn in the same ways! (i.e., eyepiece) :(

yeah, the one we got is pretty much perfect. the only beef I'd say I have is that is a little too good looking and complex for Peter to have made it himself. should've looked a little simpler.

No the suit is perfect as it is and even if it looks a little too sophisticated for peter to have created it himself it serves the cinematic purpose it looks beautiful. It shoudn't be changed at all but don't be surprised if a new director comes in and changes it to red and black like in some of the comics.

i like the current look...

...but there's more than one way to skin a rabbit.

I would like them to change way Spider-Man's costume rips. Because, if you ask me, the same places are always torn in the same ways! (i.e., eyepiece) :(
LOL i know!plus id like spidey to keep his mask on more often

I'd like to see the eye-pieces more Romita-Sr like. That's the only think I can think of.

i'd like to be able to see his freaking mouth move when he talks

i would only want to see a different costume if they end up going with a new director. if Raimi's directing the next one then keep the costume. if they DO end up getting a new director i'd like to see the movie webbing added to something like this...

BlackAndBlueAndReadAllOver.jpg

...i like the way his costume in that drawing looks homemade but professional at the same time.

^^^ No...his suit looks like blue leather...

The eyes are stupid looking too...

doesn't look like leather to me. looks more like polyester. as for the eyes...i think they look cool.

Eh...the suit is just about perfect, already. The only changes I can see them getting away with would maybe be changing the blue on the costume to black, or slightly altering the shape of the eye-pieces.

Even then...those changes should be slight. Even though Spider-Man's costume has had slight differences from movie to movie, it's always been consistent and that consistency has really payed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"