Would you?

I would just make mine the old fashioned Jedi training way, since that type of bodily harm doesn't apply to me.

Only one? Sure.

i would. id probably want my right one taken away though. cuz it has an alien implant in it which the reptoids will return for one day. its mission is to gather semen to create a race of human/alien hybrids to take over the world

seriously

I'd rather invest that testicle into getting a zeo ranger five zeo crystal and a tyrannasaurus red dragon thunder zord.

Odin's Lapdog said:
I'd rather invest that testicle into getting a zeo ranger five zeo crystal and a tyrannasaurus red dragon thunder zord.
Zeo Ranger V does not have the Red Dragon, he has the Phoenix.

i never said they were connected, notice the conjunction term 'and' used.

a zeo ranger v red zeo crystal would automatically give me acess to the pheonix so there would be no point asking for it as well as it comes with the territory.

:o

My testicles are far more destructive then any light saber.

I want to know how Odin plans to use Power Ranger skills and a Zord in everyday life? :confused:

At least Jedi Powers, empathy, telepathy, telekenesis, hightened senses, agility you could probably use more.

Erzengel said:
I want to know how Odin plans to use Power Ranger skills and a Zord in everyday life? :confused:
easy, i'll kill as many people as i can while looking dashing at the same time...

attachment.php

although i won't have as much junk in my trunk with the testicle missing, but still....

Attachments

• zeored.jpg
    zeored.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 20
Tangled Web said:
Would you give up a testicle for Jedi-like powers, and a light saber?

I would.

what if i already have jedi-like powers and a light saber? could i give them up for an extra testicle?

Tangled Web said:

I would.
I would probably do that, yes.

Tangled Web said:

I would.
Give up yours? In a heartbeat.
*I had to give yours since I don't have any.*

I thought you kept them in jars?

"This one belonged to my boyfriend in 10th grade".

Erzengel said:
I thought you kept them in jars?

"This one belonged to my boyfriend in 10th grade".
No, not testicles. That will be my new project which I'll start in the summer. Thanks for the suggestion as I am getting tired of feeding on hearts. It's giving me feelings and I don't like it.

DBella said:
No, not testicles. That will be my new project which I'll start in the summer. Thanks for the suggestion as I am getting tired of feeding on hearts. It's giving me feelings and I don't like it.

Um I don't even want to know how you plan on removing them. :(

hell yes i would! what good are testicles anyway? All they do is end up getting hurt.

besides, if i gave one up, i'd still have 2 left over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"