WoW... An Online RPG Funeral Gets Ambushed

That was awesome.:D :up:

Mee said:
:confused: The video is at the link.

I just saw it. That was such a sneak attack, I'd be pissed.

What happens when you die in WoW?

Do you have to start over or can you start from when you died?

Like someone said, on the one hand it is kinda funny....but on the other, someone really did die, so you would have to be a *****ebag (a funny one, but a *****e nonetheless) to do something like that.

****ing *****ebags. There are rules of engagement. Hope they all get theirs.

War Lord said:
I just saw it. That was such a sneak attack, I'd be pissed.

What happens when you die in WoW?

Do you have to start over or can you start from when you died?
Your "spirit" goes to the nearest graveyard then you have to run to your corpse and ressurect.

Im sure he would have wanted it that way.

artist71 said:
Im sure he would have wanted it that way.

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing. I still think they are huge *****es, but I don't think he would have objected too much.

It's sad, cause someone actually died.

But it's hilarious that the people went that far to make a funeral, oh and got jumped by a bunch of people also :D

WOLVERINE25TH said:

If I had been attacked at a funeral like that, I would gather up everyone else that was at the funeral and just constantly hunt that group or guild down endlessly for a month straight.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Yeah, and one of the rules is...

Don't hold an online funeral in an area of an online game that is for player kills

36_11_6.gif
36_11_6.gif
36_11_6.gif
36_11_6.gif
36_11_6.gif
36_11_6.gif

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, that was awesome :D

That was funny sh**. And anyone who says the guild who attacked the funeral were ***** need to realize that it was in a PvP zone they were asking for it.

lars573 said:
That was funny sh**. And anyone who says the guild who attacked the funeral were ***** need to realize that it was in a PvP zone they were asking for it.

Yeah honouring a dead friend is begging to be attacked. Shame on them.

Horrorfan said:
Yeah honouring a dead friend is begging to be attacked. Shame on them.
Honor your friend in an area that isn't a PvP area. It's not that hard.

Or better yet, send a letter to the family of that person IN REAL LIFE

Addendum said:
Honor your friend in an area that isn't a PvP area. It's not that hard.

Or better yet, send a letter to the family of that person IN REAL LIFE
Exactly. The morons who held that funeral are everything wrong with MMO games. And the the guild that hit that funeral was the cold hard mailed fist of reality pimp slapping them in there fool heads.

lars573 said:
Exactly. The morons who held that funeral are everything wrong with MMO games. And the the guild that hit that funeral was the cold hard mailed fist of reality pimp slapping them in there fool heads.

I think the people who attacked them are all thats wrong with humanity in general. I guess that's my opinion on MMO players in general though :D

The people who attacked those at the online funeral did so under the rules of the game.

On a PvP server, characters adventuring in areas outside of the initial starting areas are automatically flagged. This means that players in these regions (which make up most of the world) may attack one another without restriction. Players may also attack cities and towns belonging to the other faction.

Plus, it's a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"