The Avengers Write a Scene for Avengers

Bruce banner wakes up/ he is dazed, confused and basically shocked by his surroundings. he is chained to a wall by his arms and legs. the room is full of vents. his eyes finally adjust and he sees Hawkeye perched on a ledge opposite the hard glass walls that seal the cage.

Hawkeye:Morning sunshine(while pointing an arrow directly at the cage)
Banner:huh, where am I?
Hawkeye:eh, some scientist, any other dumb questions? we ain't dragged you here to show off.
Banner: I demand to speak to Gen. Ross.
Hawkeye: he shoots he scores! dumb question number two. If the good General had any idea where you were(shakes head)
Banner: careful, you are making me angry!
Hawkeye:am I, monster? well good thing we got nice calm sleepy gas flowing through the vents. and if worse comes to worse...
He is interrupted by Fury's entrance.

Fury:stand down Clint.
Hawkeye: Director Fury, i was just..
Fury: what? showing our guest around? (Fury walks over and knocks on the glass) Good morning Dr. Banner. Welcome to SHEILD. (long pause) Would you like a tour?

i think that can happen after they apprehend banner in the woods(if it goes down like that)

then, while on the tour.
Fury is showing Bruce their science labs
Fury: state of the art everything. you will have access to sciences and research that will blow your mind.
Bruce picks up a name plaque on a desk and reads it "HANK PYM".
Bruce" where are all the scientist? this place is a ghost town.
Fury: (long pause) you will soon discover that...umm.."field work" comes into play quite often once employed by SHIELD.

As they are walking out, Banner sees an Ultron head on Pym's desk. He picks it up to examine.
Fury: I'd be careful with that if I were you
Banner:why? is it dangerous?
Fury: No. Expensive

end

btw the walls behind Pym's work space can have pics of ants and insect magazines scattered on his desk. or science magazine clippings about ants with Pym's name on them,.

This is meant 95% of a joke, but.....

INT. THE HELICARRIER
FURY speaks with COULSEN, HILL and...uhhh... special analysts SMITH and JENKINS.

FURY: Cap was right. We do have a enemy in our midst. Enemies, in fact. Right under our noses.

FURY shoots SMITH and JENKINS. COULSEN and HILL draw out their weapons, thinking FURY has lost it. But then.....

SMITH and JENKINS first turn GREEN, then LOSE THEIR HUMAN SHAPE, becoming.... SKRULLS.

Coulsen: Hey, isn't that a.....

Fury: They're mother****ing Skrulls, and I want the Mother****ing Skrulls off of my Mother****ing Helicarrier.

I want a defining moment between banner and Hulk. Where the threat is pretty much full blown and everyone is geared up and ready, so banner speaks to Hulk and says something like"Ican'tdo it, and they can't do it without you, everything is at stake, they need you, I need you and most importantly the world needs you. " or something to that effect. Basically a sceneshowing Hulk step up as a big player and hero. It also would give a little characterization and show that hulk and banner two different personalities.

EXT. CABIN IN THE WOODS, NIGHT

SHIELD operatives in dark suits, many of them holding weapons, creep through the forest towards a cabin.

INT. CABIN IN THE WOODS, NIGHT

Bruce Banner is meditating.

One of the operatives brushes a branch out of his face, and a bird alights from it, squawking in panic.

INT. CABIN IN THE WOODS, NIGHT

Banner's eyes shoot open, and with a smile, turn green.

As the operatives approach the cabin, green light begins to pour from it, and we hear the Hulk ROAR. Suddenly, the door flies off its hinges and operatives go flying back. A huge, shadowy figure charges from the cabin, smashing operatives out of the way. Some of them take pot shots at the figure, but the bullets bounce harmlessly off. One operative screams into his radio.

OPERATIVE
We need the big guns! We need the-

Suddenly, a gargantuan green fist slams into the operative, and he flies back into the woods. The figure reaches a couple of parked vehicles and grabs one in both hands, his fingers crumpling the metal as if it were paper. He swings round and hurls the vehicle at the remaining operatives, who either jump out of the way or are crushed under the vehicle.

IRON MAN (O.S.)
Hey, jolly green giant!

The Hulk turns to see Iron Man standing in the bulky armour designated "Hulkbuster."

IRON MAN (CONT'D)
Pick on someone your own size.

A blinding beam of light SLAMS from the Hulkbuster's chest RT, and the Hulk is thrown back, landing in a heap. He does not move. Iron Man walks over to him and looks down.

IRON MAN (CONT)
Well that wasn't so bad.

Suddenly, the Hulk bellows and throws both hands up, striking Iron Man hard. The armoured Avenger flies through the air and lands in a heap. As he struggles to pick himself up, the Hulk charges over, grabs him in one hand and tosses him into the air. As he flies up, Iron Man steadies himself with his repulsors.

JARVIS
Sectors 3, 4 and 7 of the suit are badly damaged, sir.

IRON MAN
I know that, JARVIS!

Iron Man begins to fire repulsor beam after repulsor beam at the Hulk, who shrugs them off as he charges towards him.

FURY (V.O.)
Stark! Remember, we want him alive!

IRON MAN
You should be worried about me! My repulsors are doing nothing!

FURY (V.O.)
Alright! Gas him!

Just as the Hulk is about to reach Iron Man, two huge steel canisters roll in front of him. The Hulk looks down, puzzled, as gas begins to pour out of them. The Hulk groans and staggers back, lost in smoke.

IRON MAN
Is that it? Is he down?

As if in response, a hand swings down, striking Iron Man hard. He falls to the ground as the enraged Hulk emerges from the gas, grabbing a tree and easily YANKING it out of the ground. He holds it over his head, but before he can strike, a LIGHTNING BOLT streaks through the trees and strikes the Hulk dead centre, throwing him back. Iron Man looks around, startled.

IRON MAN (CONT'D)
What was that!?

FURY (V.O.)
The contingency plan.

The Hulk struggles to his feet to see Thor stalking through the forest.

THOR
Step away from him... troll!

Hulk charges at Thor, who swings Mjolnir round and strikes the Hulk in the chin. The Hulk flies backwards and lands in a heap.

THOR (CONT'D)
We can avoid more bloodshed if you just stay down.

Hulk growls and gets to his feet. Thor yells and throws Mjolnir, which hits Hulk hard. Hulk goes down to one knee as Mjolnir flies back to Thor. Just as Thor catches the hammer, Hulk runs at him, lowering his shoulder and impacting HARD. Thor is thrown back, smashing into a tree which collapses. Suddenly, more repulsor beams begin to bounce off the Hulk's head and shoulders. Hulk turns to see Iron Man blasting at him. Hulk growls and turns to Iron Man, but suddenly, Mjolnir hits him hard, crackling with electricity. Hulk flies through the air and lands in an unconscious heap. Thor turns to Iron Man and smiles.

THOR (CONT)
Tony Stark? My name is Thor.

Here's a (very cheesy) scene of what would be a cool Stan Lee cameo. Can you spot all of the easter eggs in it?

EXT New York City street.

Damaged from attacks by Loki and/or Skrulls. We are on a rough-and-tumble street (Yancy Street would be best, but knowing our luck that's probably under Fox's control), and the chaos has brought out the worst of New York City's residents. We see people looting, and one old man- played by Stan Lee- sits on a bench watching over it while a small, antique wireless radio plays by him. We are facing him, and in the background is a electronics store. We hear some of the radio reports.

RADIO: This is WMMM, continuing our coverage of this day, which will go down as a day unlike any other. Reports from SHIELD spokesman Gyrich indicates that despite the attack, members of the Directorate's Avengers Initiative remain active and are planning a counter-attack against the invasion, and reiterated the president's call for unity against the threat. Reports from...

In the background, some hoodlums break into the store.

Stan turns around quickly, but goes back to his radio.

RADIO: … Whereabouts of Earth's other masked heroes are unknown, and the military has proven....

Three RIOTERS come out of the store, carrying televisions, video game consoles, and the like..... Stan remains focused on his radio, but turns it up to hear it better.

RADIO: … in related developments, noted televangelist Arthur Blackwood has said that the current crisis is the result of America turning it's back upon traditional teachings and, quote, “following false idols masquerading as so-called heroes,” and in...

A rioter grabs Stan's radio.

STAN: Hey, that's mine!

The rioter turns around, fiddles around with it, Stan gets up to try and get it.

RIOTER: Ahh, c'mon....

The radio isn't getting many broadcasts, as almost all of the stations have gone to either news or emergency broadcasting systems. Finally, the rioter finds a station that is playing music.

RADIO: (voice of Frank Sinatra) New York... NEEEEEW YOOORK....

The Rioter, obviously not a fan of Sinatra, throws the radio to the ground, breaking it. A teenager runs over and yells at the rioter:

TEEN: Leave him alone!

The rioter runs off. The Teen looks down at the smashed radio but then goes to Stan.

TEEN: Are you okay?

Stan looks at the teen, and then sighs.

STAN: No. I'm not okay. It could be the end of the world and all we seem to be doing is proving that maybe we deserve it.

Stan looks and sits back on his bench. The teen grabs what is left of the radio and starts to tinker with it on the sidewalk. NYPD police cars drive by, their sirens blaring. The teen looks up at Stan.

TEEN: Y'know, I had a bit of a hobby with radios when I was younger....

Stan just nods, watching the NYPD cars drive by. One of the cars- a van- is all blue and labeled SWAT:CB, and after this one passes the stream of cars ends. The rioters have essentially dispersed, either because of the cops or because they have taken all they wanted.

TEEN: Wait a second, I think I almost go it....

Stan looks over, smiles. He then looks across the street and sees a few residents come out of their houses, as if curious as to why an old man and a teenager are sitting on the street during Earth's darkest hour.

The teen suddenly gets some sounds out of the radio.

TEEN: All right!

Stan turns and is given it by the teen. The camera cuts to people leaving their houses, soon coming to be with Stan, who is fiddling with the radio. It is like a scene out of WWII London, or an airport during a snowstorm- of people huddling around trying to hear the news. Stan leans in to listen to the radio.

RADIO: We continue our coverage...
The problem is that we can't hear it, since there are lots of people talking. “I heard in Hell's Kitchen...” says one person, “I wonder when the Mets will play again...” says another. “Why don't we just nuke them?” wonders another person. Finally, though, across the radio comes this call, not from a news anchor, but from a voice that carries the wariness of war and lost love, the charisma of a leader and the authority of a soldier. It is, of course, the voice of CAPTAIN AMERICA.

CAP: This is Captain America of the Avengers. If anyone can hear me, we are going to give the enemy all we've got. We're not dead yet, not by a long shot. But we need you to keep fighting too- and keep believing. As long as even one man stands against them, they'll never be able to claim victory.

Stan smiles, looking up into the sky.

STAN: Don't worry about us true believers, Cap. Just go get them. Excelsior.

CAP: This is Captain America of the Avengers. If anyone can hear me, we are going to give the enemy all we've got. We're not dead yet, not by a long shot. But we need you to keep fighting too- and keep believing. As long as even one man stands against them, they'll never be able to claim victory.

Stan smiles, looking up into the sky.

STAN: Don't worry about us true believers, Cap. Just go get them. Excelsior.
This is so EPIC:awesome::awesome:

I don't know script writing, so I'll write it like a set of descriptions and dialogue.

[Banner has been knocked out or out of action somehow. He either meditates or just goes unconscious.]

Banner wakes up in the hallway of his old apartment building as a child. He sees a door open with a green light coming from it. Inside the room is Banner himself, but he is trapped in a cage. (this is meant to be Hulk, maybe Banner or SHIELD had tried to suppress him somehow?)

Banner: I'm so sorry. I didn't know this would happen.

Hulk: YOU'RE LYING!

Banner kneels over to the cage and unlocks it. Meanwhile, he's saying:

Banner: I thought I could do it without you. But I can't. No one can. I need to let you out so you can be there. For me, and more importantly, for the world. I need you to be a hero right now. I need you to save the world- so everyone can be safe. (slow dialogue, unrushed, calm voice)

The cage door opens and Banner extends his hand to depowered Hulk.

Hulk nods and grabs his hand- flash of green- cut to Banner waking up. Maybe some dialogue with fellow Avengers- but Banner gets up, and starts walking towards the action. Slow and with confidence.

Banner's eyes slowly turn green as the full Hulk-out transformation begins in front of our eyes as he fights the villain(s) of the movie.

This would likely take place during the climax or final battle of the movie.

Another scene that might be cool would be if Captain America got to beat up a Skrull (or whatever Loki uses for henchmen, or whatever) in a dark New York City alley. And then, when he's done, he could say something like "Finally beat a bully in a back alley..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"