The Avengers SPOILERS List of every Avengers reference in Iron Man 2

In the final scene with Fury and Stark if you look at the video screen to Fury's right. It's the news segment from TIH about his rampage at the college campus.
Awww man...I've seen it twice & missed that bit both times. Even worse I knew about it the 2nd time but just forgot to keep a look out! :csad:

I hope it was intentional.It'll be awesome to see a Union Jack fight along side Bucky and Captain America!

Union Jack would be AWESOME in one of the Marvel Movies. I have to say though, I got really excited at the Namor reference

Me neither but just knowing he might exist in the Marvel movie-verse makes me all kinds of giddy

the only things i noticed was the vibranium, the "midwest" meaning hulk/thor and...i really did try to notice the TV screens but i could not get anything. though i did notice the maps just did not see where they pointed to.

ps if tony invented vibranium, WTF would be the reason to have black panther?

Doesn't Fox own the film rights for Black Panther? I had thought the plans for FF3 before they were scrapped were to introduce Black Panther.

BP is at Marvel

In the Marvel universe there are 2 types of Vibranium. Man made which is inferior....and natural occuring which comes from a meteor that crashed in wakanda

BP is at Marvel

In the Marvel universe there are 2 types of Vibranium. Man made which is inferior....and natural occuring which comes from a meteor that crashed in wakanda

Which was touch upon in the "Wolverine" film. ;)

neither. Wolverine is adamantium

dont worry even Marvel gets mixed up with it too...Cap's shield started as a vibranium shield, then became an adamantium/vibranium mixed shield and I lost track but I think it went back to being a vibranium shield again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"