WTF?! "Hilton's good behavior cuts jail time to 23 days"

I now realize that your affliction doesn't strictly pertain to this thread, clearly it's not that you haven't read this thread, you just haven't read anything... like, ever. Those rectangular things you see so many people turning sideways and opening, they're called books, and they contain enormous amounts of what we like to call information. You can access a lot of this so-called information via the internet and you local library.

The_More_You_Know-775718.jpg

Why read a book. I should just read your posts. I mean you are the know all right.:whatever:

Why read a book. I should just read your posts.

Well I naively assumed you'd have a thirst for knowledge that yearned for more than vaguely skimming internet messageboards and making uninformed assumptions. But I am willing to admit I was horribly, horribly mistaken.

I mean you are the know all right.:whatever:

Your pithy retorts do cut me so. How do you come up with such clever responses and humorous little pic-a-tures?

Well I naively assumed you'd have a thirst for knowledge that yearned for more than vaguely skimming internet messageboards and making uninformed assumptions. But I am willing to admit I was horribly, horribly mistaken.

I do have a thirst for knowledge that is why I dont plan on accepting your posts as fact. I am baseing my knowledge on experience. Celebrities get treated differently. If you think differently then you haven't read enough.

Your pithy retorts do cut me so. How do you come up with such clever responses and humorous little pic-a-tures?

"Pithy" huh? Interesting. Must be a O'Reilly fan.

Will someone please make Paris Hilton go away forever..PLease?? or at least beat some sense into this girl??

She's not gonna be happy til she kills some innocent person or herself...and frankly I'm just sick of her and all the things she represents that are so very wrong in our society...

Will someone please make Paris Hilton go away forever..PLease?? or at least beat some sense into this girl??

She's not gonna be happy til she kills some innocent person or herself...and frankly I'm just sick of her and all the things she represents that are so very wrong in our society...

I don't not agree with you. :oldrazz:

jag

I do have a thirst for knowledge that is why I dont plan on accepting your posts as fact. I am baseing my knowledge on experience. Celebrities get treated differently. If you think differently then you haven't read enough.

Intriguing. Tell us all about where your knowledge and experience in this matter has come from.

jag

*slow clap*

Intriguing. Tell us all about where your knowledge and experience in this matter has come from.

jag

Um, reading.:dry:

Where does your's come from? Anyway done playing this game for now. I have a game to watch.

Um, reading.:dry:

Where does your's come from? Anyway done playing this game for now. I have a game to watch.

If you'd bothered to read this thread at any point at all, you would already know that I used to actually work in the court system. THAT is why I know how this works. I've processed the damn release forms myself. Not to mention that I have family and friends who are cops and prison guards. NOTHING you have said in this thread reflects reality. Reading is not experience, by the way. Though you could learn a lot by reading this: http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/govpubs/JLCROWD.HTM .

jag

No s**t celebrities get treated differently. That's why I stated numerous times earlier in this very thread that she is being held in Protective Custody for her own safety. Her celebrity status puts her at higher risk of danger if pooled in general population. This is one of those highly informed points you would not have had to make should you have actually read the thread before spouting your blatant misinformation.

"Pithy" huh? Interesting. Must be a O'Reilly fan.

You know there are people out there who gain intelligence and eloquence all by simply educating themselves away from the television. You ought to give it a whirl, you might find it beneficial in avoiding further instances that make you look like an uneducated boob. I have actually never watched Bill O'Reilly in my life, just to leave you with a bit more of the information you so desperately need.

HAHA...3.5 weeks...my sister gets that for not showing up for a court date alone.

I'm much less annoyed by celebrities like Hilton and Lohan, then I am by the media who keep shoving them in our faces.

:up:

This thread is slightly sickening for various reason.

1. People actually seem to want her dead just because she is annoying.:whatever:

2. Just because a crap load of people drink, & drive. Some posters seem to think that it is ok that she gets a shorter sentence.:whatever:

She broke the law. She shouldn't get a smaller sentence just because she has to be in solitary. You do the crime. You do the time. She should of been fully aware what happend to celebs when a crime is committed. Unfortunetley what usually happens is they are either:

1. Never found guilty (Blake)

2. Are let out so that they can make movies (Rob Downey)

3. Given a shorter sentence (Paris)

I am sick of people playing down the horrible effects that Alcohol has on society. in the time that is has taken me to write this post 7 people have died, or been affected by a drunk person.

her sentence will impose just as much suffering as the typical sentence. Remember her sentence will be much more boring and harder to serve than the typical sentence.

She's seperated from the general population. That would be like locking you in a bathroom and not letting you out for 3 weeks.

That would be a hard three weeks, even by jail standards. She's really not getting any special treatment. She's getting equal treatment, and she was barely over the legal limit. Barely. And with the innacuracies of those breathlyzers, it's quite possible she was under the limit.

Paris isn't getting special treatment. She's just getting special extra hatred.

what all the hatred for Paris Hilton? It's not like she is some horrible person. None of us even know her.

LOL! If you really, really think that her celebrity status had nothing to do with it. You have alot of growing to do. LOL!

I am going to sit this out now. I have said what I wanted to say, & playing the lame debate game with some one as naive as you. I have better things to do. Enjoy thinking you are the king of the hill. Peace.

Her celebrity status only has to do with this discusion. If she wasn't famous for being blonde you wouldn't be expecting her to serve extra time. You want her picked out of the bunch and punished extra severely just because she's famous.

She's not gonna be happy til she kills some innocent person or herself

Out of all the criminals in the world you say this about little old Paris Hilton? She was barely at the limit. She wasn't even drunk, you put her on the platter with rapists and murderers? She didn't even get in a car accident.

...and frankly I'm just sick of her and all the things she represents that are so very wrong in our society...
like what?

Why do people make her out to be the anti-christ. It's not like she's ever done anything horrible. She's just a little famous.

I think people hate her because they think she has an easy and glamourous life that she didn't earn. Most rich people got it the same way. They inherited wealth, or had wealthy parents who have them easy opportunities to get rich.

what is so special about Paris?

I ****ing knew it.

Just goes to show you can buy your way out of anything.

I mean it was only 45 days take your freaking punishment. its not like its 4 years.

God i even hate her more for this.

I ****ing knew it.

I mean it was only 45 days take your freaking punishment. its not like its 4 years.

why did you hate her in the first place? It's not like she's some evil person ruining the world. geesh.

and what are you angry about? her sentence is normal, and a day of her sentence will be several times worse than a normal inmates sentence.
She will be in complete isolation the entire time. they have to, in order to prevent inmates from harming her. She would be a big target.

Her sentence is the equivalent of spending 3 weeks in a hole. It's much harder to bear than the average jail sentence.

And her sentence is fine! It's not like it's abnomrally small. Why is everybody so angry about this sentence? It's not like we give drunk drivers years in prison. It's not that bad of a crime. It's not like she's raping and killing people. She drank one beer, and drove. Don't tell me you've never done it.

A lot of people here are sounding very insensitive, cruel, inumane and horrible when it comes to Paris Hilton's situation. You guys act like you got some real justification for hating her, or wanting her to get a sentence harser than the norm. why should she get extra punishment that normal inmates wouldn't get? What kind of sentence were you expecting? This is the normal sentence.

We poor people just want to see someone rich and stupid as hilton suffer. What's wrong with that? A little prison rape might teach her a lesson about humility.

I ****ing knew it.

One night in prison is unbearable enough. I think 23 days in solitude would be more than she, or any of us, could handle. 45 days in prison is not a walk in the park as you make it out to be.

One night in prison is unbearable enough. I think 23 days in solitude would be more than she, or any of us, could handle. 45 days in prison is not a walk in the park as you make it out to be.
Yeah but the way shes gonan be treated it is.

they say there not gonna treat her special but once the camera are off the people saying this you damn well know its gonna change.

They even said shes gonna be in a special area.

If you'd bothered to read this thread at any point at all, you would already know that I used to actually work in the court system. THAT is why I know how this works. I've processed the damn release forms myself. Not to mention that I have family and friends who are cops and prison guards. NOTHING you have said in this thread reflects reality. Reading is not experience, by the way. Though you could learn a lot by reading this: http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/govpubs/JLCROWD.HTM .

jag

Mother of god you can't be this blind! People get special treatment all the f-ing time! Look at the Clustterf-ck that is Hurricane katrina!!! JESUS!

No s**t celebrities get treated differently. That's why I stated numerous times earlier in this very thread that she is being held in Protective Custody for her own safety. Her celebrity status puts her at higher risk of danger if pooled in general population. This is one of those highly informed points you would not have had to make should you have actually read the thread before spouting your blatant misinformation.

If you know this, then why cant you except the fact that one of the reasons she is being let out. Is because she is famous!?

You know there are people out there who gain intelligence and eloquence all by simply educating themselves away from the television. You ought to give it a whirl, you might find it beneficial in avoiding further instances that make you look like an uneducated boob. I have actually never watched Bill O'Reilly in my life, just to leave you with a bit more of the information you so desperately need.

What is the oxygen level like up there in your tower?:whatever:

Clearly none of these books you read were near a dictionary of any kind.

Nice. Kicking it old school in the message board comebacks.

HAHA...3.5 weeks...my sister gets that for not showing up for a court date alone.

EXACTLY!!!

Her celebrity status only has to do with this discusion. If she wasn't famous for being blonde you wouldn't be expecting her to serve extra time. You want her picked out of the bunch and punished extra severely just because she's famous.

I never said I wanted her to serve extra time. I want her to serve the time she was given. You however want her to serve less because she is a celebrity. Nice.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"