WTF?! "Hilton's good behavior cuts jail time to 23 days"

Like people have been saying, the time off is earned by each day she serves.

And other lesser known prisoners get the same time off as well.

Only can a celebrity get time off for good behavior BEFORE they go to jail.

She hasn't actually been given any time off for good behavior, yet. They're just talking about how it's a possibility/likelihood because of the way the system works for all inmates.

jag

I can't stay in this thread any longer, the repeated misinformed masses are too much for me.

She was drinking and driving, she could have killed someone and she gets 23 days. That's F***ed! :cmad:

''Officials have decided to house the 26-year-old celebrity in a "special needs housing unit" reserved for police officers, public officials, stars and other high-profile inmates.''

WTF does she need special needs for? The ***** got her little 23 days now a special housing unit. Just bring her to disneyland why won't they.

''Hilton is currently in the process of appealing her jail sentence, which she must begin serving by June 5.''

Of course she would appeal, the ****ing ****e. Take the sentance ***** and live with it.
I know exactly thats wgat im talkin about. She broke the law she should just take the damn punishement instead of applelaing it. I guess there just gonna wait until she does it again but only tghis times runs over a few children before some action is taken.

Ahhh, but Paris goes out of her way to be in the public eye and that's what makes her annoying. Supposedly she's not really all that nice to most people, either, but that's heresay. I'm just tired of seeing her in the media all the time. She's a waste of skin.

jag

I know what you mean there. I'm kind of a political news junkie, and If I never hear the words Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Brittney Spears, Anna Nicole Smith, Larry Burkeheart ever again it will be too soon.

I bet they make a reality Television show for MTV out of this:

"Jail-Bait"

:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"