Wushuboy's return! New sketches

hahaha doubt it.. that's as far as my photomanip skills go.. lol.. yay for cut and paste.. the only thing i did was try to fix the lighting and painted some more hair on wolverine.. hahahaha...

i dunno.. maybe if i find a cool background or something... we'll see.. i wasnt taking this seirous in any way.

I love the minimalist look of the balck and white pieces! Just the black outlines, solid gray shadow, and white highlight. It's and excellant look that gives your images a very mature look. Reminds me a bit of the old pulp crime comics with the realistic artwork.

This thread is awesome. Some of the best work I have ever had the pleasure of looking at.

Thanks guys.

keith v... always love your venom and carnage pics. I do stuff in grayscale cuz im horrible with color heheh

leviathan... thanks for the compliment :)

more stuff soon.

supesryu.jpg

Hahah supes is like Whatev dude.

haha...nice sketch. i'd love to see your rendition of Goku sometime if you ever feel like it.

haha...nice sketch. i'd love to see your rendition of Goku sometime if you ever feel like it.

goku as in dragonball goku? hmmmmm interesting... ill get to that one. sounds like a good challenge.. this is what i need.. more ideas from ppl... hehe

I'm really digging this! I would suggest making Superman's eye a bit more squinted. You gave a very realistic, mature, and believable build, but that eye gives him the face of a 20 year old.

haha i tried the squinted look bfore but dorkyfresh said it made him look like he's blinking :p so i went with the open eye

Very Cool Superman/Ryu pic, I wonder what would actually happen though.

pretty sure nothing would happen to supes since i dont believe the hadouken is derived from any sort of magic.. in other words.. ryu would be screwed.. haha. By the time ryu releases one fireball superman would have shot him with his heat vision.

ok here you go dorky.. just did this quickly while at work today..

goku.jpg

wicked! i'd love to see a dragon ball cartoon in that style! thanks dude. mind if i ask what your job is?

im in the software biz... but if you know of any places hiring artists let me know :p how about you?

im in the software biz... but if you know of any places hiring artists let me know :p how about you?

i work as a graphics person for a military subcontractor. good job security in these uncertain times. ;)

as for getting a job as an artist, EdRyder pretty much hit the spot.

i work as a graphics person for a military subcontractor. good job security in these uncertain times. ;)

as for getting a job as an artist, EdRyder pretty much hit the spot.

heheh ok i'll check it out but my job is pretty stable right now and pays well. going on 8 years now.. maybe when the economy gets better. I'd rather do some side commissions to make a little money.

heheh ok i'll check it out but my job is pretty stable right now and pays well. going on 8 years now.. maybe when the economy gets better. I'd rather do some side commissions to make a little money.

Dude you should do something to commemorate your art thread having over 10,000 views :eek: :up: Maybe you could have your fav character blowing up a big stone 10,000 or something.

that's a cool suggestion Ramore. Do you have a dev art page Wushu?

Thanks CC headed over to your thread now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"