The Dark Knight www.clowntravelagency.com

swift360

Civilian
Reaction score
I GOT IT!

http://clowntravelagency.com/

BOOM MOTHER****ERS! *dance*

NEW SITE! woot, thanks Punk for the TEXT solve!

Earlier today (3/30/08) the Joker phones rec'd a text with a letter and an example (E like Elephant). It was understood by the message that there were 17 phones, so 17 letters. After hours of anagrams all we had was speculation since we didn't have all 17 letters. Slowly more letters came, and it was decided that it would be a phrase for a website. A little later, the Joker phones rec'd another text (W C W O W M) that alluded to the letters representing a whole new website. We made it to 16 of 17 letters in the puzzle - and BAM punk figured it out. (Noted that notaninja figured it out very very very shortly after punk posted.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED APRIL 1 INFORMATION​
It's updated!

http://clowntravelagency.com/
Click on the envelope!

"Ready to have a ball? A special bag of fun awaits the first to claim it, but you'd better strike fast, there's no time to spare!"

Pack your bags, people! It's around the world this time!!!!

Here is the list of the current locations:

Tavistock Hotel Basement, Bedford Way
London, England
Ask for the package for “Mooch” *

17 Queensway, Bayswater
London, England
Ask for package for “Bobo” *

13 Rue Mouffetard
Paris, France
Man in black under the Murphy’s sign
Ask for “Twitchy”

18 Hoi Ting Rd., West Kowloon
Hong Kong, China
Ask for “Lefty” at reception

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Av. Reboucas 3970 Pinheiros
Sao Paulo, Brazil Shopping Eldorado
Ask the cashier for “Scooter”

Philadelphia, PA *

Kingston, MA

Miami, FL

Glendale, NY

Midlothian, VA

Chicago, IL

Atlanta, GA

Omaha, NE

Kansas City, MO

Madison, WI

North York, Ontario

Pasadena, TX

Austin, TX

Lakewood, CO

Phoenix, AZ

Torrance, CA

Seattle, WA

Portland, OR

San Francisco, CA

Las Vegas, NV

Chula Vista, CA

Salt Lake City, UT

I'll be updating the locations throughout the day....

* Found

edit: The locations are being updated via a stamp on the location list itself at the website.

Thanks for making the thread! And well done, punk. Phew! That took 7 hours to solve!

Yeah that was great...but it makes me really PO'd that we've got to wait now

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeT

i bet another clasp on the suitcase comes undone tomorrow

Well, now we know what's up with April 1st.

Am I the only one who's noticed the last Trailer countdown viral had something to do with travel, with the camper deathtrap advertisement?

Hopefully we have another one here. :)

It was weird. I thought about WAYNE TRAVEL, but nothing matched up. I had been tossing around CLOWN for a while, too. I put CLOWN TRAVEL together, and had AGECY left.

I held my breath, hit the site...whammo!

Ok so now we know where we've gotta look for some clown based fun, but when? Harvey's doing his thing at 3 or 4 if i remember correctly, so maybe around then?

Maybe the trailer is inside!

*wishful thinking*

now that this is done - it's time for a well deserved break :D

It was weird. I thought about WAYNE TRAVEL, but nothing matched up. I had been tossing around CLOWN for a while, too. I put CLOWN TRAVEL together, and had AGECY left.

I held my breath, hit the site...whammo!

That must of felt good - nice work. :cwink:

More waiting! Hooray! And for a day that will be mostly filled with school... Grrr...

Oh well. I'll skip out on class if my BatPhone rings. It better deliver, though. April 1st is dubious when it comes to promises...

Ok so now we know where we've gotta look for some clown based fun, but when? Harvey's doing his thing at 3 or 4 if i remember correctly, so maybe around then?

see, this double viral is starting to confuse me. i was getting a call from dent while all this joker text started, so i JUST found out it was even being continued.

so this was found from texts on the joker phones with letters or something?

see, this double viral is starting to confuse me. i was getting a call from dent while all this joker text started, so i JUST found out it was even being continued.
Someone theorized that they're going to try and make us 'choose' which side we follow more, Joker or Dent. They might end up having a little 'war' with the virals later on.

I hope we get another hunt!

Or a trailer

Do you think the stickers on the suitcase will be important? Paris, London, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, USA, Canada. Hmmm.

Looks like we'll all be staying up till midnight on Monday! WE'VE GOT A VIRAL INFECTION YAY!

Wow, now I can finally go do all the **** I had to do today, knowing that this was finally solved. :)

I have no idea why, but can you edit the title and append (Departure date: April 1st) to the end, think it looks better that way, anyway, bedtime for me1

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"