Comics X-Factor (3rd series)

Everynight before I go to bed I pray that Larocca will take over as the full-time artist for X-Factor......:)

I already said over on the thread about the new team for adjectiveless that Larocca's next project would be the reimagining of the New Universe with Warren Ellis.

MoPlaYa43 said:
Everynight before I go to bed I pray that Larocca will take over as the full-time artist for X-Factor......:)

Good thing I'm praying twice a day that Larocca never gets his hands on this book.

Specter313 said:
I already said over on the thread about the new team for adjectiveless that Larocca's next project would be the reimagining of the New Universe with Warren Ellis.

that sux

Sun_Down said:
Good thing I'm praying twice a day that Larocca never gets his hands on this book.

Damn you...Damn you straight to Hell....lol :)

Chamber_UK said:
Pandora is cool, but its connection is a bit irrelavant. Unless she is responsible for man's suffering and now holds its hope (metaphor for the legend).

I prefer Cassandra after the Greek oracle of ancient myth, but guess its too much of a real name.

Maybe...'Know It All', which could be a pun reference to M's Age of Apocalypse codename.

But am guess it will have something to do with Butterflies.
We have a winner!

issue 6 is pretty good...the artwork could be better!!

I love the artwork in X- Factor

Does anyone think its wierd that ONE hasnt made any of the mutant members report to the 198 encampment?

Yeah, I miss Sook's art.

Ok so has Lila's Power changed at all or is this just an extention of it ? Also does anyone thing Cyc sent her there to make sure X-Factor do not sus why M-Day happend.

Generation Lee said:
Ok so has Lila's Power changed at all or is this just an extention of it ? Also does anyone thing Cyc sent her there to make sure X-Factor do not sus why M-Day happend.

She's there to make sure M-Day doesn't get reversed (she has said it herself in a previous issue) but Cyke sure as hell didn't send her.

Calero`s artwork is pretty good but I dont like the way he draws Jamie..Sook did a better job IMO

Generation Lee said:
They haven't changed at all. Layla has the power to sense what's supposed to happen, and what's going to happen that's wrong. When Wanda changed the world during House of M, Layla's powers allowed her to see that the future and reality weren't as they were supposed to be. So she "flapped her wings," alerted others to this, and restored things to the status quo. She also seems to sense that Decimation is supposed to stick, even if she doesn't want it to and has the power to reverse it.

Manic said:
They haven't changed at all. Layla has the power to sense what's supposed to happen, and what's going to happen that's wrong. When Wanda changed the world during House of M, Layla's powers allowed her to see that the future and reality weren't as they were supposed to be. So she "flapped her wings," alerted others to this, and restored things to the status quo. She also seems to sense that Decimation is supposed to stick, even if she doesn't want it to and has the power to reverse it.

SPOILER..............kinda

She mentioned in Issue 6 that she had horns and flame breath before HoM?

cerealkiller182 said:
SPOILER..............kinda

She mentioned in Issue 6 that she had horns and flame breath before HoM?

That's called sarcasm.

The horns and flame breath were either a lie, or sarcasm. Either way, she wanted the orphanage lady to believe she'd been depowered.

Rumor has it that Nate Grey will be in X-Factor at some point. Also that Nate will be fighting the Beyonder...
From what I've been told, with the return of Apocolypse Nate returns to prevent the AgeOA from beginning in earnest on Earth Prime.
He'll also be appearing in other X-Titles blowing up Sentinals, and fighting the horsemen.
He's more powerful than The Pheonix, hate Apocolypse and is gonna kick the Beyonder's ash. I've seen his stats, in the old Marvel RPG he'd be a 100% level Beyonder with 99 powers, and fly at 100 times the speed of light. Which is how he slipped between universes. He also lived past his 2 year half life via his mega healing factor.

where did u hear that?

ive heard nate is dead and staying dead

Vortexian said:
Rumor has it that Nate Grey will be in X-Factor at some point. Also that Nate will be fighting the Beyonder...
From what I've been told, with the return of Apocolypse Nate returns to prevent the AgeOA from beginning in earnest on Earth Prime.
He'll also be appearing in other X-Titles blowing up Sentinals, and fighting the horsemen.
He's more powerful than The Pheonix, hate Apocolypse and is gonna kick the Beyonder's ash. I've seen his stats, in the old Marvel RPG he'd be a 100% level Beyonder with 99 powers, and fly at 100 times the speed of light. Which is how he slipped between universes. He also lived past his 2 year half life via his mega healing factor.

bsflag.gif

1) Nate dispersed his body throughout the entire human race, to make humanity unappetizing to an alien race that wanted to eat us.
2) Nate Grey, Apocalypse, and battles that large have no place in X-Factor. In fact, something like that would alienate the book's core audience.

I asked this question and no one answered so......

Has ONE contacted the X-factor mutants? I feel like I missed something.

cerealkiller182 said:
I asked this question and no one answered so......

Has ONE contacted the X-factor mutants? I feel like I missed something.
If they have, it hasn't been addressed in X-Factor's book. And I don't read ONE.

1) Nate dispersed his body throughout the entire human race, to make humanity unappetizing to an alien race that wanted to eat us.
2) Nate Grey, Apocalypse, and battles that large have no place in X-Factor. In fact, something like that would alienate the book's core audience

1) Did you read the last 15 issues of X-Man? Nate "Prime" and about 50 other Nate Greys all in various universes... A potentially infinite number of him all with different post-AoA experiences...
2) Decimation is the planned AoA in the main continuity, and will effect every X-Title. With 198 mutants left Apocolypse has very little standing in his way. It's why the new AoA series is out. With X-23 included.

I used to write for Mainframe and was in talks for Marvel for a bit, I also have a few old friends working there. It's one of the reasons the Omega debates are coming up in the comics. Any character that had a part in the "Days Of Future" series (even Days of Future Now) is aware of a series of events that could lead to the nightmare world.
Blink in Exiles, The Dark Beast appearing in various series as a minor character, and the extreme sales of AoA in the day... With the decimation time in Marvel more Omega and Beyonder class characters become more prevalent. Blink is an Omega... Able to move her team between universes with an origin in AoA, the X-Factor storyline is very dark, and the AoA Decimation lead in has been planned since the Onslaught story, which was a continuation of the potential of the AoA. Read AoA and look at how some of Magneto's past in AoA occured in Onslaught... Serious.
'nuff said.

Vortexian said:
2) Nate Grey, Apocalypse, and battles that large have no place in X-Factor. In fact, something like that would alienate the book's core audience

1) Did you read the last 15 issues of X-Man? Nate "Prime" and about 50 other Nate Greys all in various universes... A potentially infinite number of him all with different post-AoA experiences...
2) Decimation is the planned AoA in the main continuity, and will effect every X-Title. With 198 mutants left Apocolypse has very little standing in his way. It's why the new AoA series is out. With X-23 included.

I used to write for Mainframe and was in talks for Marvel for a bit, I also have a few old friends working there. It's one of the reasons the Omega debates are coming up in the comics. Any character that had a part in the "Days Of Future" series (even Days of Future Now) is aware of a series of events that could lead to the nightmare world.
Blink in Exiles, The Dark Beast appearing in various series as a minor character, and the extreme sales of AoA in the day... With the decimation time in Marvel more Omega and Beyonder class characters become more prevalent. Blink is an Omega... Able to move her team between universes with an origin in AoA, the X-Factor storyline is very dark, and the AoA Decimation lead in has been planned since the Onslaught story, which was a continuation of the potential of the AoA. Read AoA and look at how some of Magneto's past in AoA occured in Onslaught... Serious.
'nuff said.

Again:
bs.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"