X-Men 3 is headed in the same direction as Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

Kurosawa said:
I think it's common knodledge by now that they butchered the Dark Phoenix Saga.

But the MKA comparision is unfair...to MKA.

Your bashing the movie before you even see it, which isn't even as bad as people are saying!!! The reviews for it have been pretty postive so far!!!:confused:

RagingTempest said:
Your bashing the movie before you even see it, which isn't even as bad as people are saying!!! The reviews for it have been pretty postive so far!!!:confused:

And plenty of other people are praising the movie before they see it, so what?

Plus I'll never see it.

Kurosawa said:
And plenty of other people are praising the movie before they see it, so what?

Plus I'll never see it.
Its okay to have a negative views,I have a few things I dont like myself, but if you are planning on NEVER seeing it and you came here just to bash then youre being a major troll...no?

They have developed a cure for mutants...

and IT IS GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sentinel X said:
Its okay to have a negative views,I have a few things I dont like myself, but if you are planning on NEVER seeing it and you came here just to bash then youre being a major troll...no?

Not really.

I'll say it: they butchered the Dark Phoenix saga. It is, at the very least, commonly held to be among the top 2 or 3 arcs of the X-men comics ever. And what does it get? A subplot in a 95 minute movie between a Zombie Mute Jean and Wolverine.

The trouble with Kurosawa is that he/she/it tends to make negative posts ripping things apart...only appearing when there is already a massive uproar over something (like Cyclops)... If this person contributed in other threads, about other characters or the X-Men in general, they'd appear a lot less trollish...

PikaZeroX said:
Reasons:
-Only two original cast members returned, the new castings are very bad.
-Atrocious story that makes little sense
-Johnny Cage, the most likeable character from the first movie, gets offed in the first 5 minutes.
-Raiden was very out of character, terrible continuity.
-Shao Khan is NOT related to Shinnok or Raiden. He's not a bald guy with fat arms either, should've left the awesome helmet on.
-Fan favorite characters show up out of nowhere, get in a fight and die or completely disappear off the face of the earth.
-Power Rangers esque fighting
Hehe, X3 certainly seems to have similarities like that.

- Well, I would'v liked to have Nightcrawler back and some baddies are miscast.
- The story of X3 sounds messy. They should'v just stick to Dark Phoenix.
- Cyclops.
- Dunno about this. Wolverine? Storm?
- Juggernaut is not related to Xavier
- Jepp. It looks like that's gonna happen.
- God I hope not.

X-Maniac said:
The trouble with Kurosawa is that he/she/it tends to make negative posts ripping things apart...only appearing when there is already a massive uproar over something (like Cyclops)... If this person contributed in other threads, about other characters or the X-Men in general, they'd appear a lot less trollish...

I put him on ignore a long time ago...lol.

X-Maniac said:

The only characters that have much to talk about are Wolverine (who I hate) and Storm, who I like okay but she's been given Scott's parent/child relationship with Xavier. All the other characters are either cameos or are in small supporting roles.

RedIsNotBlue said:
I put him on ignore a long time ago...lol.

RINB blindly supported the FF movie and the way they butchered Dr. Doom in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"