X-men 3 Official running time and rating

Ursavior01

Civilian
Reaction score
I know we don't need a new thread for this, but it is important for everyone to know. Lighting you can probably close this thread down at some point.

The person that I know works at Fox and I asked the person the rating and actual time of the movie. The person was able to track down the information.

ACTUAL RUNNING TIME IS 144minutes and RATING is PG-13 :up: :up: :up:

144 Minutes!!!!

2 Hours 24 Minutes!!!!

I wan't to believe you .

i hope if you lie that you plan to goes on vacation? :o :up:

are you sure it's not 1 hour and 44 minutes? 2 hours and 24 minutes seems really long....but awesome :)

I'm not lying. I emailed the person and the person was able to track down the information. I trust the person because I worked on the person's project.

If we include titles (VERY long trailers), it could be a 2 h 15 mins movie. :up:

Its an extra 9 minutes than what Superherohype heard unofficially so...

2 hours and 24 minutes?! If with credits, that's 2 hours and 17 minutes at most. Even with that, that's 10 minutes longer than X2. If the 2 hours and 24 minutes is without credits, that's 17 minutes longer than X2.

Would be interesting if that running time were true.

Cross fingers.

Thanks, but can you give us this person's email just in case.

id be happy with 2:24, but i kinda doubt its true

this is really cool

Ursavior01 said:
I'm not lying. I emailed the person and he was able to track down the information. I trust the person because I worked on his project.
i'm not saying that you do man ;)

OMG.

This better be true.

I can't give you the person email because it's their personal email address.

I didn't want to identify the person as a she or he so the person won't get into trouble.

I'm sure the running time include credits

I'd love it to be that long and seems to be the right rating, but after all the mess about the running time, I can't believe until it's [really] official.

I'm not beleiving anything untill fox annouches it officialy

Indeed... If we follow the idea, Kinberg and everyone related to this film, everybody's saying that is more like an epic film, what make us believe that is a long one, once epic films used to be that way.

144 minutes fits so well that I'm breathless here^^

The bad point: critic will say "good content, but could have 15 minutes left" ¬¬'

Cyan said:
The bad point: critic will say "good content, but could have 15 minutes left" ¬¬'
Ah well, but someone will always find a bad point about the movie, no matter what.

Wouldn't it be funny if this whole thing was started over the 1hr 43 min thing becuase when it was released it was a typed as 143 and they meant minutes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"