CONFIRMED X3 running time is...

TNC9852002 said:
How do we know all of this for sure? I sure as hell don't...

Aren't you jumping to conclusions here?

-TNC

Didnt someone saw the 2 Hour Cut at the Mexican Premiere ? Darkie or something like that whos supposed to be very trustworthy :confused:

I swear I'm going to bring a stop watch into this stupid movie just to settle things for myself--the rumors and variations in the running time are ridiculous this close before the movie's release. I bet there will still be people speculating and coming up with crazy hypotheses once the movie is officially released . . . "maybe they're showing different versions in different theaters, etc."

Strgts said:
People got pissed at Fantastic Four being crappy & there seems to be plenty of things here to get Fans pissed about X-Men 3. Its pretty much a no win situation for FOX here & also with the way the Writers on Xverse & Ratner lying their asses off about a few things. That does not help either.
Ya see, there was plenty in F4 that the fans didn't like, but at the end of the day, it just wasn't that great a movie, period..

You mean to tell me that all of the whining and crap that people did at the first two X-Men movies were indication of its overall quality? No way. There's a difference between what fans what to see done and what's done right. You make it seem like if the fans aren't completely happy with something, it's crap. With X1 and X2, that wasn't the ultimate case, and that wasn't the case with F4 either...From what I understand, they made X3 more for the fans than any of the previous two...

I have been laying low a little bit so I don't know if anyone's lying or not or if the real running time/cut has been confirmed...Everyone is contradicting everyone else..

All I have is what the reviews are telling me so far and many of them have mentioned how this movie did NOT suffer the same fate that F4 did...This is counting all of the reviews, from the early screenings and the later ones (with the supposed longer cut).

-TNC

Strgts said:
Didnt someone saw the 2 Hour Cut at the Mexican Premiere ? Darkie or something like that whos supposed to be very trustworthy :confused:
Whatever happened to that, anyway? What happened to her?

-TNC

Strgts said:
People got pissed at Fantastic Four being crappy & there seems to be plenty of things here to get Fans pissed about X-Men 3. Its pretty much a no win situation for FOX here & also with the way the Writers on Xverse & Ratner lying their asses off about a few things. That does not help either.

please stop acting like you know whats going to happen.

X3 wont really dissapoint, people want more mutants, they get a war. and from just teh footage alone we've seen, it seems to kick ass.

there might be something to this "lying" aspect. We will see May 26th.

TNC9852002 said:
All I have is what the reviews are telling me so far and many of them have mentioned how this movie did NOT suffer the same fate that F4 did..

-TNC

So you dont think Fans wont get pissed at

Cyclops dying
Rogue getting the cure
Jean dying again
Professor X dying
Angel not being at the Final Battle
The Colossus & Juggernaught Fight supposedly being edited out of a cut :confused:

I'm gonna ask a friend who went to the premiere how long it was.

TNC9852002 said:
Whatever happened to that, anyway? What happened to her?

-TNC

She frequents XMF more than here from what I noticed, so if you guys have any questions for her you can PM her over there.

Strgts said:

Cyclops dying
Rogue getting the cure
The Colossus & Juggernaught Fight supposedly being edited out of a cut :confused:

Well, technically, they already have . . . there are a lot of them on these boards, as well as others, and I'm sure there will be some in the theaters as well--I really just want to see how well the overall quality of the movie stands on its own . . . I'm not expecting anything on par with X2, I just don't want it to suck in general.

Strgts said:

Cyclops dying
Rogue getting the cure
Jean dying again
Professor X dying

nope :up: ;)

BMM said:
I really just want to see how well the overall quality of the movie stands on its own . .

Me to. I will be at the first showing Opening Day at my Local Cinemas. I was just stating that like Fantastic Four there are plenty of things for Fans to get pissed off about

Strgts said:

Cyclops dying
Rogue getting the cure
Jean dying again
Professor X dying
Yeah, and that's gonna make the movie bad, how?

-TNC

Strgts said:
Me to. I will be at the first showing Opening Day at my Local Cinemas. I was just stating that like Fantastic Four there are plenty of things for Fans to get pissed off about
There's a difference between being a dissapointing movie and being a bad movie.

X-Men 1 and 2 were very good films, but hardcore fans will tell you that they were dissapointing.

Now, what do you think Fantastic Four was?

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Now, what do you think Fantastic Four was?

-TNC

I liked it. Sure it was not the perfect adaption but hey you know what nothing is. But to me Fantastic Four was somewhat entertaning. Doom was a big issue but heck like with X-Men 3 & all those exambles I listed I wont let a few things stop me from enjoying & liking a Movie. Nothings perfect & so far no Comic Book Movie has been. At the most they are simple fun & good entertainment.

Sorry about not knowing all that stuff, but FF was cutted in the cinema, ok [I didn't see this movie], but the DVD version is not 'complete'?

I mean, even if the version we'll see in seven days that can be 1 hour and 43 minutes could not be the 'final cut' at all.

And if the movie get more things to be done and that thing could just be completed in the DVD release or somthing like that? OK, piss me off that's a stupid theory, but now anything could happen...

Strgts said:
Yeah...But why isn't it allowed for X-Men fans to get pissed off about something? You must've missed all of the nitpickings that X1 and X2 had that actually didn't affect the quality of the films. The entertainment value for some of the hardcore fans might've been tainted, but the films were very good...The reviews have spoken for themselves...

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Yeah...But why isn't it allowed for X-Men fans to get pissed off about something?

When did I say that ? You must have not read my post correctly. I said there will be things that fans will be pissed off about but I never said they wont like the Movie or anything.

Strgts said:
When did I say that ? You must have not read my post correctly. I said there will be things that fans will be pissed off about but I never said they wont like the Movie or anything.
I couldn't help drawing out the implication through the mentioning of Fantastic Four's running time...

Ya see, alot of people tend to use F4's running time as an indication to X3's running time and quality,...I was just pointing out that the little things that the fans didn't like in F4 or won't like in X3 won't/shouldn't really be a huge factor in the movie's quality...

We still don't know if anything has really been cut out or what all of this controversy over this 1hr50min+ cut...

-TNC

Has anyone sent any questions to Darkie and got any response back?

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
alot of people tend to use F4's running time as an indication to X3's running time and quality,..

I guess a better examble would be "Daredevil" & how awesome the Directors Cut is compared to the short Theatrical Cut

TNC9852002 said:
Has anyone sent any questions to Darkie and got any response back?

-TNC

She said on XMF that she will try to respond to all PM's by Saturday...seems she has gotten a great deal of mail. lol.

Strgts said:
I guess a better examble would be "Daredevil" & how awesome the Directors Cut is compared to the short Theatrical Cut
This, apparently, just isn't the case...At least, not yet..

We can't assume anything just yet...Not until we get all of the facts in...

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"