'X-Men' Director Being Sued For Sex Abuse Allegations - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollywood is beginning to look more like the Catholic Church.

I just wonder if egan mentioned those back in 1999/2000 or like with Singer he recently remembered them?

This is what makes these stories breaking not so cut and dry. So many unrelated threads that suddenly aren't so unrelated.

Next thread could be Corey Feldman .. Though his abusers might be older than this group since it was in the 80s

There's even an article on Buzzfeed...with the whole Facebook world chiming in.

Oy vey

With them splattering that pic of Giacchetto with DiCaprio, I wonder how many celebs are gonna be tainted by association in the eyes of some people and get leery about who they're seen to be friends with.

Bryan Singer can have the life he want, but I am sure that is not a bad person.He is kind and lovely.

The showbiz article is April 18, 2014.

Bryan Singer can have the life he want, but I am sure that is not a bad person.He is kind and lovely.

The showbiz article is April 18, 2014.

Have you ever met him or spent any time with him privately cause if you havent you cant be sure what kind of person he is. Him being nice in interviews and at press junkets doesnt count for ****. He is paid to be nice and interact with people at those things.

Have you ever met him or spent any time with him privately cause if you havent you cant be sure what kind of person he is. Him being nice in interviews and at press junkets doesnt count for ****. He is paid to be nice and interact with people at those things.

Alison quite honestly scares me. Its like she's got Bryan posters all over her wall and has a body pillow that looks like him.....

Alison quite honestly scares me. Its like she's got Bryan posters all over her wall and has a body pillow that looks like him.....

All body pillows evolve to look like Bryan Singer after repeated use.

Well considering ive seen the man in action, and two of my best friends HAVE been to his after pride pool parties......... sorry, it's not a "friend of a friend of a friend" situation. You don't have to believe it what so ever. don't expect you to.. but your level of denile is disturbing. Me nor my friends have absolutely nothing to gain from these claims. I was actually a huge fan of singer's until I saw how gross he acted in person.

Before you start to analyze my level of denial and how it's disturbing check yourself first and I'm not being rude just real. What is ''allegedly'' disturbing or not is that you are the most active user here with your first hand knowledge on how Bryan hits on guys or when there is time you want to gossip about who is gay and who is not or which actor did Bryan bang or not which obviously is very much connected to what this thread is about. But let me just say few things first before I forever remove myself from this thread that broke 4th wall/jumped the shark long ago ...

First of all seeing him use his line on someone is ... what ? ... a proof that he is like most people who when get/got some kind of fame and power than try to capitalize on that so they can get some ? ... You do know that regular people do that not only Hollywood directors ?
I understand that you don't agree when someone hit on someone with that line but to use this argument to paint Bryan as skeezy so you can use it while discussing these allegations is ... oh well ... I'm in denial and the most disturbing level of one ... obviously.
I mean that line would never worked with me as I'm not that kind of man who will drool to those kind of things but if there is ones that drool good for them- I know I would never stoop to that level.

Anyway one more thing and this is friendly advice for you (but I have a feeling you know that already).

Arguments especially on internet that start with ''Two of my best/whatever friend told me ...'' is very reliable ... I mean reliable to people who want to trash, gossip or to truly believe without any proof.

And that is that. Good luck to you for continually making this thread so much fun to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"