'X-Men' Director Being Sued For Sex Abuse Allegations - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly are you having a problem with? The rumors about him are pretty well known and accepted to be true.

Again, as has been pointed out to you multiple times, this is not a court of law, and none of this is admissible in court for or against him. This is just a group of people speculating on what may or may not have happened, and some of us wouldn't be surprised if it was true given Singer's track record and previous creepy behavior.

I'm not 'having a problem'... i'm contributing my own opinion to the discussion. Just because it doesn't follow the general flow doesn't mean it isn't okay to say it...

That's a good question. Especially since it seems he doesn't do the casting. the studio and producers seem to be more involved with that. Shuler-Donner said in an interview that she was involved with most of the casting for these films.

The X-Men films aren't full of young teens, are they? Jackman, Halle Berry, James Marsden, Famke Janssen, Rebecca Romijn, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Peter Dinklage, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Ray Park, Tyler Mane, Liev Schreiber, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Cudmore, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult... I don't see much of a teen casting couch there, lol...
LSD is involved with major casting she's likely not involved with the minor roles . Not only that but that wouldnt stop singer from having the most major influence over it

I'm not 'having a problem'... i'm contributing my own opinion to the discussion. Just because it doesn't follow the general flow doesn't mean it isn't okay to say it...
I really don't care what you say to or about anyone, really. I'm not the word police that you've tried to be here.

So any of you taking a pass on DOTFP now?

They give me life. :yay:

Well, that and Star Wars.
I would like Star Wars to give me life, but they start filming quite soon and not one confirmed cast member. I am in a glass case of emotion over it. :csad:

No. Singer is 1 man, and hundreds of people worked hard on this project. Even if Singer did it, the X-Men brand will live on without him (should he leave). Besides, Roman Polanski did worse than Singer, and that hasn't destroyed The Pianist for me.

I would like Star Wars to give me life, but they start filming quite soon and not one confirmed cast member. I am in a glass case of emotion over it. :csad:

The guy I saw playing the lead in Pippin on Broadway a few weeks ago was supposedly one of the rumored finalists for Episode VII.

See? It's all related. :woot:

The guy I saw playing the lead in Pippin on Broadway a few weeks ago was supposedly one of the rumored finalists for Episode VII.

See? It's all related. :woot:
Total thread derail, but aren't they already shooting Star Wars VII? Everything is so secretive...

Total thread derail, but aren't they already shooting Star Wars VII? Everything is so secretive...

Apparently, they have. And the guy I saw in Pippin is no longer in Pippin.

Coincidence?? Maybe, I have no idea...

I admit I don't watch anything by Polanski.

No. Singer is 1 man, and hundreds of people worked hard on this project. Even if Singer did it, the X-Men brand will live on without him (should he leave). Besides, Roman Polanski did worse than Singer, and that hasn't destroyed The Pianist for me.
Spider-Fan said it far better then I ever could.

In other news, Michael Egan's lawyer is claiming to have witnesses that place Singer in Hawaii at the time of the alleged incidents. Disproving Singer's claim that he has credit receipts and phone bills that prove he wasn't in Hawaii and for once, it's not TMZ reporting it

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...r/news+(The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Top+Stories)

Well if Singer does have receipts and phone bills that he can show in court if it comes down to that, I wonder how much this lawyer paid those "witnesses".

No, i'm excited by what I've seen so far and will be seeing DoFP. More than once if I love it. You may say that's no surprise given my username, but I'm also going to see ASM2 (next weekend) and I saw CA:TWS on opening weekend too.

I'm curious about how much Singer will be involved/named in the promotion of the movie - and even in the onscreen titles - and also about who will be directing the follow-up film.

But I'm separating the sex abuse scandal from the movie, and they can sort that out separately, without me worrying about it. That's up to them to resolve.

The X-Men films will continue in some form. And if they do ever end up at Marvel Studios, I'll be following them there too. I'm also keen to see Avengers 2, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Inhumans, Batman vs Superman, the new Gotham TV series. Not so keen on GoTG at present, i didn't like the trailer.

hmm but anyone can say that. His client is supposedly a no pun intended, first hand witness. If Singer has proof, what proof does the lawyer have?

Anyways, I ask, cause I know some people who are going to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"