• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Sequels X-men:Mutant Sentiment

JeanGrey12 said:
i like it so far. the parts that i wasn't really a fan of is scott's reaction to what had happened while he was gone. more specifically those three lines i quoted. it just didn't seem....right...idk...overall good writing though.

I wanted Scott's reaction to be unusual, because I didn't want him to be completely upset at first. I wanted to give him a sense of such disbelief and ridiculousness of what happened while he was gone.

HughJackFan420 said:
very nice i like it but there is a few problems.

-this is what kind of happened in the X Men the Official Video Game. Though I somehow would like the story of the video game that Stryker helps with the Sentinel Project to use the Cerbero Parts or files that give out the list of mutants in the world that Professor X is able to to pick up to help the Sentinels to be progammed knowing every mutants whereabouts.

-Mr Sinister is mentioned and with Bastion being locked up talking about when "he" rises. Well I'm thinking your referring to Apocalypse. If so the part where Cyclops finds something on his head which i'm guessing is a tracking device after that scene it should cut to shadowy silhouettes of both Mr Sinister and Apocalypse with Sinister talking to Apocalypse saying something like "we've found them". Apocalypse says get to their location and capture them dead or alive as well as find and recover Ms. Marvel.

-In X3 Jean was classified as a class 5 mutant so it should take more than Wolverine's claws killing her and there should be a cliffhanger where u can follow up on what really happened with Professor X and Jean. maybe a scene where Moira Taggert is studying her patient where Professor X dwells consciously. He explains to her that he has found Jean but she is captured on the Astro Plane by something called the Shadow King and is trying to find a way back bringing Jean with him. Moira calls the X Men to let them know what she's discovered. When Cyclops heres about this he goes to the grave and to show how the Phoenix rises from the ashes her grave starts smoking and a fire emerges a fire so hot it turns her coffin, grave and tombstone to ashes. as Cylops sees this he's pushed back with an incredible force as a giant firerbird or Phoenix rises from the ashes and straight into the air to show that the Phoenix is somewhat alien. and end it that way.

I like your ideas, I'm trying to come up with a sequel to this so I can re-introduce Jean and th Professor. I just wanted to bring only Cyclops back, so I didn't mess up in bringing the other 2 back.

RagingTempest said:
I wanted Scott's reaction to be unusual, because I didn't want him to be completely upset at first. I wanted to give him a sense of such disbelief and ridiculousness of what happened while he was gone.

yeah but in all reality i don't think anyone would want to wait till another sequel i mean half of X4 should be about the Sentinels and the government trying to figure how to finally rid the world of mutants. the other half the ongoing struggle of Professor X making his return at the sametime show the Astral Plane, Shadow King, and Jeann Grey all mixed into that. since u mentioned the Morlocks and the Healer you should also bring in Gateway and maybe have Moira Taggart contact the X Men letting them know she's found Professor X and tells them he's trying to rescue Jean Grey. maybe introduce Emma Frost to aid Professor X in fighting against Shadow King and getting Jean Grey, Prof X, and herself out of the Astral Plane and with that return re-unite Cyclops and Jean. this time the phoenix is under her control. as far as the rest of the team i like the idea of going in the Sentinel factory and trying to take it down. so maybe at the end every mutant i mentioned and u mentioned take on a swarm of Sentinels as well as Master Mold. Definetly have Quicksilver Scarlet Witch and Magneto aid the X Men in this mission. I would love to see Magneto tear up Sentinels with his power of magnetism. and leave Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse as a cliffhanger. this movies plot or would it should be revolved around is the governments desperate attempt to rid mutants for good and Bastion taking over to kill off mutants and humans alike to create his world of machines. something like the Matrix. and this time lets stretch out to a 3 hour movie so we can fit all that in there. only to recap on what happend to Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Prof X and the cure. and of course have all the mutants return that u and i mentioned.

having all three charecters come back in one movie would be an over load not to mention just silly especially if they all died just one movie before. I do have a few opinians about the script though most of them being nit picky about certain dialogue. But here are two things that I thought were off. One thing is every time you have Miss Marvel coming on she's crashing through a window. I know you have her as a flying mutant but try to be more original and unique with her entrances or else it comes out being kind of cheezy. My other thing was about Cyclopse. You have him missing for a year then showing up unconsious in Rome then waking up acting like a lunatic how he's dealing with the news of all that has gone on while he was away then him asking to be leader again and every one else being all peachy keen about it. Like YAY! Cyclopse is back! We don't know where he was or what he's been doing and hey neither does he and he has lost his father figure and the woman he loves AGAIN and seems emotionally unstable and kinda kooky but let's all put our lives and the fate of the world in his trembling hands any way HOORAY CYCLOPSE IS LEADER AGAIN!!!! you know what i mean? I totally see your wanting him to take back his previous place as leader but that is waaaaaay too unrealistic. It would even make sense that, since he has been through so much for the others thinking it a bad idea for him to join in on the raid on the sentinal factory at all, and you could take it a bit further with him to have a sort of flash back while they're all fighting and maybe freeze up a bit. you see where I'm going?

HexualCirce said:
having all three charecters come back in one movie would be an over load not to mention just silly especially if they all died just one movie before. I do have a few opinians about the script though most of them being nit picky about certain dialogue. But here are two things that I thought were off. One thing is every time you have Miss Marvel coming on she's crashing through a window. I know you have her as a flying mutant but try to be more original and unique with her entrances or else it comes out being kind of cheezy. My other thing was about Cyclopse. You have him missing for a year then showing up unconsious in Rome then waking up acting like a lunatic how he's dealing with the news of all that has gone on while he was away then him asking to be leader again and every one else being all peachy keen about it. Like YAY! Cyclopse is back! We don't know where he was or what he's been doing and hey neither does he and he has lost his father figure and the woman he loves AGAIN and seems emotionally unstable and kinda kooky but let's all put our lives and the fate of the world in his trembling hands any way HOORAY CYCLOPSE IS LEADER AGAIN!!!! you know what i mean? I totally see your wanting him to take back his previous place as leader but that is waaaaaay too unrealistic. It would even make sense that, since he has been through so much for the others thinking it a bad idea for him to join in on the raid on the sentinal factory at all, and you could take it a bit further with him to have a sort of flash back while they're all fighting and maybe freeze up a bit. you see where I'm going?

I do, thanks for your opinion!!

HexualCirce said:

um noooooo

what would be silly is waiting for X5 to bring back Jean and Prof X. i mean they don't have to come back right away but lets make the first half of X4 the battle between the mutants and sentinels. cyclops of course is recovered and back to lead the team. actually have cyclops finally put wolverine in his place. telling him things like he was here first. and recap the promise that he kept from X1 when Prof X was unconcious telling him that if anything happens he will take care of the team and he yells this at wolverine saying he's keeping his promise and BAM Cyclops is the leader of the X Men again and leads them to destroy the Sentinels and take down Bastion. The President resigns yada yada and just when u think the movies over Moira Taggert calls the X Men and tells them she found Prof X and Jean Grey. and as a cliffhanger show Prof X in the Astral Plane looking at a captured Jean Grey and u hear some roaring and a giant silhouette of a creature and u hear Prof X whisper Shadow King. and if there isn't enough room for the X Men to battle the Shadow King in this one along with re-uniting Scott and Jean then that can wait for X5 and i guess for X5 leave that room for the battle on the Astral Plane, Magneto going against all humanity for the Sentinel attempt and a cliffhanger for the Age of the Apocalypse. at least thats the angle i would go.

I read the whole thing and its good, theres only no villain so it feels quite boring

HughJackFan420 said:
um noooooo

what would be silly is waiting for X5 to bring back Jean and Prof X. i mean they don't have to come back right away but lets make the first half of X4 the battle between the mutants and sentinels. cyclops of course is recovered and back to lead the team. actually have cyclops finally put wolverine in his place. telling him things like he was here first. and recap the promise that he kept from X1 when Prof X was unconcious telling him that if anything happens he will take care of the team and he yells this at wolverine saying he's keeping his promise and BAM Cyclops is the leader of the X Men again and leads them to destroy the Sentinels and take down Bastion. The President resigns yada yada and just when u think the movies over Moira Taggert calls the X Men and tells them she found Prof X and Jean Grey. and as a cliffhanger show Prof X in the Astral Plane looking at a captured Jean Grey and u hear some roaring and a giant silhouette of a creature and u hear Prof X whisper Shadow King. and if there isn't enough room for the X Men to battle the Shadow King in this one along with re-uniting Scott and Jean then that can wait for X5 and i guess for X5 leave that room for the battle on the Astral Plane, Magneto going against all humanity for the Sentinel attempt and a cliffhanger for the Age of the Apocalypse. at least thats the angle i would go.

you've just described two movies. two different stories. two different concepts. and even if you wanted to cram up an over loaded movie like that you'd have to make it about 4 and a half hours long. and yeah i understand why cyclopse fans want him to be leader again but now yu all have to understand how unrealistic it would be for that to happen considering his behavior in the last movie. if anything it may be a good idea for him to go a little crazy and loose canon like during most of the movie then at the end coming back to help save the day. just because you say BAM doesn't mean that it holds water

HexualCirce said:
you've just described two movies. two different stories. two different concepts. and even if you wanted to cram up an over loaded movie like that you'd have to make it about 4 and a half hours long. and yeah i understand why cyclopse fans want him to be leader again but now yu all have to understand how unrealistic it would be for that to happen considering his behavior in the last movie. if anything it may be a good idea for him to go a little crazy and loose canon like during most of the movie then at the end coming back to help save the day. just because you say BAM doesn't mean that it holds water

just because i say BAM? what am i Emeril the cook?

anyways i'm saying we would have to have one of the three return and what better choice then to bring back Scott. and lets scratch the Rome idea. i think it would be better if he was floating still at Alkali in the air unconcious. have a flashback of something like when they kiss Jean tries to stop Phoenix resulting into her losing control of Scotts optic blast and if u remember right he opens his eyes when he realizes somethings a miss. then BAM lol he hits her with an optic blast she flies to shore where Logan and Storm find her and Scott flies back and is suspended in mid air unconcious maybe hitting a tree with his head or something on the way up there only to be recovered later. and instead of Scott crying over Jean this time he wants to figure out whats wrong with her. but when he asks about her whereabouts the team shows him her grave. he mourns for a bit and asks how she died and maybe finally have Wolverine and Scott throw down (its been meant to happen) of course Wolverine does the noble thing and doesn't fight back and just heals from his optic blasts. maybe have Rogue tell scott stop and he doesn't so she absorbs his powers to stop him. and as this goes on in parallel events (so theres no cramming or whatever) Trask is initiating the Sentinel project and later we get Bastion adn the his plots. Since the Official X Men game is a prequel to X3 the Sentinels is nothing new. maybe Nightcrawler contacts the X Men and lets them know someone is starting to use the Sentinels again from an invasion that Raging Tempest metioned. have a quick flashback of the missions in the official game and they ask themselves if its not Stryker this time then who. Beast mentions Trask. Beast tries to get involved by going to the president and is denied a meeting with him. Beast returns to the X Men letting them know something is not right and they should split the teams in two one to go aid Nightcrawler in Germany or Europe or whatever and the other half to investigate what the government is up to. meanwhile Bastion sneaks his way into power or to take control of the Sentinels for his own plans. Trask is then captured or killed because really theres no need for him other than him convincing the president what must be done. once thats done Bastion first takes out his big targets which is mutants everywhere. So again we would have another X Men and Brotherhood team up. Magneto wants to help the X Men destroy the sentinels for the fact he hates humans and wants to find who is responsible. Scott is aware of how he wanted to use Jean in his last plot so he has anger towards him. yet they need him since his power of Magnetism can easily destroy Sentinels. both teams succeed in taking down the sentinels in the US and Europe yet Magneto at the end makes an escape before the X Men can question him. after the end of the Sentinels thats when we leave the movie off with a cliffhanger of the Astral Plane situation that i mentioned before. i'm sure i'm missing some stuff but all in all this about a 2 hour movie i mean the first 1 hour and 45 minutes should be about the battle between mutants and sentinels the last 15 the build up to the astral plane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"