Sequels Things you want to see in an X-men First Class sequel

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
-Matthew Vaugn's idea about how the movie opens.
(the one where Magneto shoots JFK)

-Beast saying "Oh my stars and garters"

- The Danger Room!

- Sentinels and Bolivar Trask! It fits in perfectly with the continuity

- A more international team

- Polaris (if there can only be one new mutant, I want her to be it)

- The terrifying approach of the Legacy virus as a conclusion to the movie

- More major historical moments like maybe the rise of Idi Amin which could lead to a Storm cameo)

What do you want to see?

Last edited:
-Sabertooth in part 3.

-For a new female character in part 2,have:
Armor,who can generate psionic body armor.
250px-ArmorX-Men.png

-Or Marrow who can create bone spikes/blades out of her body like a porcupine and can throw them too.

Last edited:
-For the "Class" to be fleshed out more. More scenes about their back stories or just talking with each other.

I hope they pull a star trek and do a timetravel plot that erases the events of Wolverine Origins and X3.

I think we should see Magneto's kids (Quicksilver for example) in a sequel. I think they could fix some continuity errors with this. Do not see a reason to get depth to tell how, but there are ways. Maybe, get Magneto's point of view to change when he has children (does not want them to live angry like him). Eric goes back with Charles, but eventually his children die, and he is angry permanently and blames human's for everything.

Sabertooth would be a nice easy addition to Magneto's brotherhood, since he ages really slowly.

- Magneto controlling the bullet shot by Lee Harvey Oswald (Mystique in disguise), killing JFK.

- Mutants revealing themselves to the public

- Danger room (though very scaled back. No holograms, just hoops and flamethrowers).

- Government's response to mutants: Project Wideawake. Though, I'd have it be led by Stephen Lang or Larry Trask (I know Bolivir's part in X3 was minor and many people wanna dismiss X3 all together, but I can't help it) Also, the Sentinels aren't 2 stories tall, but instead smaller, similar to the droids from IM2

- Mystique more of a martial artist/badass.

- New female X-Men member (Magma, Dani Moonster, idk)

- Somehow bring back Moira (X-Men need her again, need her CIA resources)

- 3rd villain (Shadowking or Sinister)

-For the "Class" to be fleshed out more. More scenes about their back stories or just talking with each other.

This for me...

...I wouldn't mind seeing some more "Hellfire" Characters......introduced maybe as associates of Shaw and Frost......Selene, Pierce, Leland, Mastermind, etc...

after Shaw's death,
associates try to continue his work, or claim absolute power.

Maybe the introduction of Shinobi Shaw and the Upstarts (with a take on the YoungHunt).

I want to see Thunderbird and Gambit!

If the sequel is set around the 70's they can always re-cast the guy who played him in the wolverine origins film.

and i'd like to see Professor X having a new cerebro built and then locating Scott and storm.

- Azazel teleporting another mutant in another country or continent.

- Shadowcat killing a another mutant by burial. I hope it's still Ellen Page.

- Scarlet Witch messing up the powers of the mutants.

- Iceman vs Avalanche vs Sunspot

- Rogue's and Jubilee's superhuman ability and some explosions.

Last edited:
Jubileeeeeeeeeee! I want this girl to appear for 5 films now!She is an essential part of the X-men legacy and would be hilarious as charles first student (played by Lucy Hale or Selena Gomez)!

The story how Mystique gave birth to Rouge! The story how Storm(Willow smith) got to Charles!

Gambit to appear again of course in references to Wolverin Orgins!

And some cool vilians and love interest for Beast, charles,mystique !

The Brotherhood
Azazel and Mystique's relationship
Magneto and the Professor teaching/training their students
More Beast, specifically dealing with his transformation and perhaps a love interest
A collective progression of powers for all mutants
A retro Danger Room
That great JFK assassination idea

-Polaris

-Sunfire

-Young version of Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Sabretooth and Toad (leading to X1)

I'd eventually like to see Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Polaris. And Mr. Sinister kidnapping Scott and Jean.

it probably won't be done in the second film, most likely in the third, but i'd love to see Cyclops, Storm, and Jean join the team

and now that i think about it, Havok can still be Cyclops' brother. in First Class, Havok is around 18-20 years old and in the Cerebro scene where we catch a small glimpse of Cyclops it seems that he's about 10. so it can still work.

Oh yes and I want Matthew Vaughn to have more time to make a great film. I know he knocked it out of the park on the schedule he had but working 12 hour days aren't fair on him or the crew and he deserves to have as much time as he needs for his art.

I'd like to see Apocalypse finally appearing.

Oh yes and I want to see a return of the awesome intro followed by the slamming door of Cerebro, which ticks over in the middle as if changing a combination lock and then opens on the next scene.

They kind of did something similar to that in X-men First Class with the coin subbing for the door but I love that little moment that lets you know it's a real X-men film. Like the gunshot circle thing with James Bond.

-Cyclops joining the team and Professor X having a father-son relationship with him.

-Jean and Storm also appearing.

-Azazel training Mystique in hand-to-hand combat and forming a relationship with her.

-Magneto and Xavier working together to build Cerebro to find a specific vital mutant.

-The Civil Rights movement.

-Darwin returning.

-More focus being put on the actual class.

-Hank building a primitive Danger Room.

-Professor X becoming bald.

Shadow King as the main villain. Charles Xavier tries to persuade Erik into giving humans another chance. But, the Shadow King is stoking the embers of fear and hatred in regards to the Civil Rights Movement and in regards to mutant/human relations.

I would also like to see what happened to Anya get brought up in the movies. The Shadow King could use it to try and cement Erik's hatred of humans.

Id like to see 2 or 3 more X Men introduced, and maybe 1 more in the brotherhood.
Darwin making a comeback
More from Riptide, using more of his ability (in comics able to use high powered sling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"