Sequels Things you want to see in an X-men First Class sequel

If Magneto kill JFK besides many other crimes he already comited then i don't think he would go to prison in X-1, i think he would be killed if caught.

I'm not sure Magneto killing JFK is a good idea. Its kinda like a disrespect to be honest, the man died and was killed in public. I don't think they should include it in the movie.

Watchmen did it. I personally love the idea of Magneto and the Brotherhood killing JFK. I would also like a Senator Kelly appearance in any future films.

Well I liked the scene in Watchmen and like the idea of a similar scene in a future X-movie. Its an interesting way to add these fictional characters to the real world.

I want to see Beast swim, then get out of the water and shake like a dog.

I'd like to see forge, I think he and beast would have great chemistry.

I'm not sure Magneto killing JFK is a good idea. Its kinda like a disrespect to be honest, the man died and was killed in public. I don't think they should include it in the movie.
ya, I don't know where these JFK rumors got started, but, I agree that would be kinda disrespectful...

however... I could maybe see them trying to frame Magneto, for it... to create an up raise against mutants (this would be similar to Nightcrawler being brainwashed to try to kill the president in X2)

Bah, they made a whole movie about Kennedy getting shot in the head and the History Channel shows the Zapruder film every other week.

Id like to see more dialogue scenes, specially from the x-members.

I want to know more from these new characters, Banshee, Havok, more Beast, and how their friendship flows during the movie.

I want to see at least a few scenes on the school, where they talked to each other about something personal, how they feel about something or someone.... it can be a personal issue or something about the movie's main plot.

A litte arc would be nice, some interaction in the beggining of the movie, a bit more in the middle, and a little scene to close that arc.

My wishlist

Cyclops Jean Storm OR Psylocke
See how Mags / Mystique / Prof X's relationship gets worse
Sentinels
Mystique and Azazel getting it on
Return of Darwin would be nice
Emma and Prof X get into a psychic battle and then somehow end up having a smoking sex scene LOL wtf
Pretty much it for now

Sinister would be nice too. A nice story about Gambit and his involvement with Sinister....

Sinister would be nice too. A nice story about Gambit and his involvement with Sinister....

I just hope they will consider his role in XOW. It would be great and cool when Wolverine and Gambit saw each other again after like several years.

Funnily enough, at the begining of First Class, I thought we might see Sinister. He was a great believer in eugenics, so I figured he'd be heavily involved with the Nazi death machine during World War 2.

I want to see Xavier headbutt Sherlock Holmes
2d15ixv.gif

As for villains, Sinister seems to be the logical next step, IMO. After Shaw and Magneto, he seems to be the next best villain.

I really did love the pan out of First Class.....esp the end where they showed HOW Prof X became paralyzed. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!

I would like to see the beginnings of the danger room, BLACKBIRD, What happened to everyone after the big fight and where Magneto went. I think going into the romance of Mystique as well.....we gotta see how her babies came to be!!! ;)

funnily enough, at the begining of first class, i thought we might see sinister. He was a great believer in eugenics, so i figured he'd be heavily involved with the nazi death machine during world war 2.

omg....sinister - yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing about Mr. Sinister is that, William Stryker has essentially played the role of Mr. Sinister in these films already, as the deranged scientist conducting experiments with mutant DNA.

I'd rather see some enemies like the Friends of Humanity or something. I wouldn't mind seeing Mutant Massacre adapted into the First Class series. Perhaps have Stryker behind it. We already know that Gambit has a history with Stryker in the movies. I think having him working for Stryker to lead the Mutant Massacre unknowingly could be a pretty interesting storyline.

I just finished watching season 1 of TAS and some of those storylines would work with future First Class sequeals:

the beginning of the Mutant Regristration Act
Anti-mutant hysteria & groups i.e. Friends of Humanity
intro. government characters like Trask, (younger) Robert kelly, or Gen. Lang
Genosha w/mutant slaves
Sentinels
the Brotherhood should be a known threat
Prof. X should be speaking out on mutant affairs/peace
Team constiting of Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Storm, Banshee, Havok
Beast leaving to work within the government
possibly the death of an X-Man

*Possibly Days of future past storyline(w/a twist), it may be farfetched, cause these films are grounded in reality, but it would be cool to intro. Bishop & Forge, who travels back in time to stop Apocalyspe(the cause of his futue),the assination of a political figure, & uprising in sentinels + it would be cool to see Mags/the X-Men team up against a powerful mutant*

I'd really like to see a darker Charles, one who allows himself to get ANGRY at his situation.

I'd also love to get to see the scene where Erik realizes Charles is paralyzed, I think that could be an intensely emotional scene.

I'd love to see what happens between Raven and Charles that they don't even acknowledge each other anymore and she actually hurts him in XM1.

I'm not a fan of the comics so I really don't care who they bring in, but I'd prefer it if they kept either of the leading men end up with children... that would just get complicated. And I think the assassination of JFK should be left alone too. I would see Erik a lot harder to forgive afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"