Sequels Things you want to see in an X-men First Class sequel

My two cents.

- More iconic lines for Beast;
- New X-Men's members: Thunderbird, Polaris and Sunfire. Thunderbird must die like in the comics in the middle of the movie;
- Xavier builds Danger Room along with Hank;
- Cut off Riptide and Angel Salvadore (they must die by villains' hands);
- Brootherhood: Magneto, Mystique, Azazel, Emma Frost and Avalanche (i already said Riptide and Angel must die);

Villains. Change something. My idea: government wants to kill of mutants (after Magneto kills JFK). So they start Department H and asks some mutants to become mercenary. I think to Shadow King, Spiral and Mimic.

Kill off: Riptide, Angel Salvadore, Thunderbird, Mimic, Shadow King and Avalanche.

Maybe Shadow King will be possessed in the end by Proteus, Moira's son.

In the end Sunfire leaves the team, Havok will join Moira in Muir Island along with Polaris. Erik, Hank and Xavier build a new version of Cerebro and Xavier saves Cyclops from Stryker's island in the end of the movie.

And...Yes, Polaris:

29ux7c9.jpg

I would like to see Charles and Erik build Cerebro #2, to maintain continuity with X2.

One of my main desires is:

- The explanation of an Eric's love interest from the past, a bit later telling us she has two kids and finally revealing they are his children.

It has to be well written, its not an easy plot to just tell it in two scenes.

If they dont introduce this plot in the sequel, it would feel rushed on the third one. So Second Class is the right movie to introduce this subplot.

My feeling If we get a child of Magneto In the films It will be Polaris.There IS question of who exactly owns the rights to Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch In Live action.Bryan Singer has mentioned wanting to use Quicksilver but was prevented.

If they want to go Into Nightcrawler I had thought of Mystique jealous of Emma Frost ends up spending night with Azazel.Magneto ends up killing Azazel after finding out,and after Mystique gives bith to nightcrawler he makes her give up Nightcrawler to not be reminded of her betreyal with Azazel.

How i would like it to play out... (and ill explain it best in character journeys)

X-Men First Class: Second Year
> Charles Xavier, - he spends the first half of the movie searching the world trying to find Eric Lenshire thinking he can find him, talk to him and make him see sense. What you will see is Xavier's constant hope for Eric. Along Charles journey he will learn more about Eric's past than he has previously imagined... part of that would be the discovery of Lorna Dane, Eric's daugther. Xavier's journey in the sequel should be about his dream, the co-existance and learning to trust his colleagues...aka x-men whom also want the same dream. infact, the x-men comic book X-Men Children Of The Atom would be a brilliant example in terms of story, Xavier learning that his dream is also the same dream that other x-men have and that he must learn to trust them.

> Magneto's journey is that of learning what he wants to do with his dream, he now believes mutants are the superior but i dont believe he has a plan yet, and so in the sequel you need to have him slowly putting together an idea of how he wants to achieve his goal... the end result would be the creation of the Brotherhood.

> Mystique & Azazel - i think it would be cool to bring them together for the purpose of nightcrawler, however i think this is something to develope between the two sequels and not just this sequel. So essentially Mystique would be pregnant in the third movie with nightcrawler and something bad happens where xavier wipes her mind forgetting nightcrawler. Also i think the relationship between Xavier and Mystique needs to be re-addressed but i have a really good idea for the third movie.

> The X-Men, i figure you need to develope Hank, Sean and Alex so that they have there own stories to follow, maybe have the three of them fight over the new female lead - polaris with the outcome that she goes for Alex. Beast's development would be putting his talent towards his creations, maybe give him the task of building the lower levels.

the new characters would be Mr.Sinister and Polaris.

The story would be essentially around the goverments reaction to mutants after the events of first class. Possible would be could to bring back agent stryker...

What i would do is have strykers mutant research devision have Mr.Sinister a sort of a twisted scientist who has been given the task of researching mutants and finding there weaknesses. between Sinister and Stryker you then have them creating a primative sentinal, im not talking stop now mutant kind of sentinal we remember from the cartoon but more like some wierd robotic device similar to that of something from the matrix movie. But not as elaborate. Sinister invents the plastic prison which holds polaris one of sinisters mutants he holds captive that xavier helps escape. I figure that i look at this movie being similar to that of x2 where magneto joins the x-men to fight a common enemy. I think the way i would look at it, Xavier kind of briefly able to get magneto to help build a cerebro at the mansion to help him find polaris who sinister has kidnapped. However by the end of the movie Eric returns back on his plan for humanity hating it even more.

For the third movie, - my idea would be to have things tie in with x-men origins wolverine and begiining of x-men 3.

I would only introduce 1 new character, and some younger versions of characters too. they would be the high evolutionary, a young cyclops, Storm and Jean.

Basically the story would see Professor Xavier become Onslaught and the movie would have two avenues to follow, how the x-men deal with it, and how magneto deals with it... the result leads to xavier being bold by the end. LOL

but the idea of it would be to have xaviers powers unleashed and xavier understanding why he needs to learn to control his own powers as well as those of the others.

I love the idea of Nightcrawler in potential sequels. I had been thinking about it and since we know that Mystique and Erik are kind of an item, that perhaps (and I know this could be a stretch for the movie's rating) Azazel forces himself upon Mystique and gets her pregnant and that's why she gave up Kurt. As vengeance for his betrayal, Magneto would kill Azazel in a violent and brutal manner...

Maybe a little too intense for a PG-13 rating, but I was just throwing some ideas out there. They don't even really have to "show" the assault, it could be more implied than anything.

I really want FC to serve as an official rebooting of the franchise, so my 'must-haves' for any sequel(s) are as follows:
- (Re)Introductions of Jean, Scott, and Ororo (preferably using a variation of the scene from The Last Stand where Charles pays a visit to Jean's home)

- Continuation of mutants being involved in or responsible for major political crises

- The return of Moira

- More cameos from characters who had been in 'previous' films (i.e. Logan/Wolverine, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Toad, Sabertooth, etc.)

- Development of the new Cerebro, the 'Danger Room', and the new Blackbird

One thing I DON'T want to see is the introduction of any of Erik's children; FC pretty strongly implies that he spends the 18 years that pass between 1944 and 1962 ceaselessly searching for Shaw/Schmidt (thus making it hard for me to see how/why/when he'd take the time to have a meaningless one-night stand with some random women), so any fathering of children would have to come after that film's events, and unless you're jumping ahead 20 years to the 80s, you'd have to be dealing with very young children in major roles, which is really something I don't think the X franchise needs to burden itself with.

Introducing a child for Xavier, on the other hand, would make complete sense, because FC established that he went around seducing women by commenting on peculiar physical quirks and identifying them as mutations, and, although we don't actually see that tactic working, there's room, IMO, to say that it did in fact work and show the consequences of it after the fact.

Last edited:
- Beast being the leader of the X-Men on the battlefield.
- Mr. Sinister.
- Sentinels.

We don't need Polaris,she is just a female version of Magneto.We need new mutants with new powers.

It's not always about the powers it's about the effect they'll have on the story, the characters and the audience.

The addition of Polaris would add a new layer to the Charles/Magneto rivalry and boost the amount of women on the team which is cool.

Scarlet Witch would do the same thing and she would have different powers.

A thing i'd want to see. Shadow King as the villain, final battle in Egypt and Xavier found Storm.

Scarlet Witch would do the same thing and she would have different powers.

But with Wanda you must have Quicksilver. Since Vaughn has said there can only be one, I think that's why people are choosing Lorna. Also because Havok was in First Class and maybe even because they're still hoping Wanda and Pietro can be used in an Avengers movie if they're not used in an X-men one explicitly (besides that mention on the computer screen in X2)

We need Polaris

She's the partner of Havok!

Agreed, some characters you can get away with changing relationships......but those two are tied/bonded together, I would love to see a story with them....

...anyways...I still say Selene taking elements from Necrosha and incorporating it into the Younghunt storyline...none of the supernatural/mystical stuff from Necrosha, mostly use Selene's Inner Circle from Necrosha, add Shinobi Shaw, maybe a few of the Upstarts, and recreate the Younghunt...

...I think a revenge plot could be interesting, with the villains targeting those they believed killed one of their own/leader/father (Shaw), and targeting the defectors (Azazel, Riptide, Frost)

New Villains:
-Selene & Shinobi Shaw (co-leaders of the New Hellfire Club or Upstarts)(w/ Shinobi targeting Charles & Erik for killing Shaw, and Selene targeting Azazel, RIptide, & Frost for defecting from the Hellfire Camp)
-Siena Blaze
-Blink
-Mortis
-Wither
-Magma and/or Sunspot

New X-Men:
Polaris (not sure how to introduce her exactly)

Maybe also include a young Senator Kelly, learn why he believes/has his views in X-Men...

Ben Barnes for Shinobi...

Last edited:
Agreed, some characters you can get away with changing relationships......but those two are tied/bonded together, I would love to see a story with them....

Its like Jean Grey/Cyclops.

And they can just introduce Polaris as one of the students like Iceman.

The way [BLACKOUT]Emma's[/BLACKOUT] character left the movie I can see them having her character working for the government putting together a mutant team of their own called the Hellions,
And introduce characters like Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Cannon Ball, and the other New Mutants (maybe). Since they are better known than the original Hellions but not used yet mutants.
Also I want them to introduce Cyclops, maybe Jean, if they do it in the 80s they could bring in Dazzler perhaps.
I want to see the development with Beast, started out as a shy person, then angry, eventually very secure "mutant and proud."
Also the development of the relationship of Mystique, Magneto, and Zazzle (whatever his name is, since he is the father of Nightcrawler).

I am just saying with the way [BLACKOUT]Emma's[/BLACKOUT] story ended you can tell they are cooking up something,
and the same with Zazzel and Mystique and Magneto.

I really want to see the X-men go into battle as a team. Just running forward and using their powers and team work etc would make me loose it.

The kind of got close with X-men 3 but I mean they should do it in an good X-men film.

Cannonball and Polaris would be good additions. Need to get to the main team of Scott and crew though. Thats my only real big problem with this flick and new franchise, Its hard to work those main characters in.

I really want to see the X-men go into battle as a team. Just running forward and using their powers and team work etc would make me loose it.

The kind of got close with X-men 3 but I mean they should do it in an good X-men film.

Yeah but they were only 6 and Colossus didn't have a story :csad:

I'll just transcribe what I said in the other thread.

What would I like to see in the sequel?

- I would like to see various instances of Charles Xavier getting drunk, and being really blunt (at least at the beginning) every time he sees Magneto or Mystique, and I would really like Mystique to visit Charles in her Raven form:

Charles: Why would you come here? looking like that.
Raven: I thought it would make you happy, I wanna see you happy, you're my brother after all.
Charles: You left me to die, I don't think I know you anymore.

- I would like to see as the new member of the X-Men: Cecilia Reyes, that could bring some interesting Civil Rights conversations, she could see the whole idea of the school and the X-Men as really ridiculous, which would bring a nice outsider dynamic to the thing, she could also be the new romantic interest and she could serve as Charles personal physician, he was after all recently disabled.

- I would like to see the construction of the real Cerebro.

- I would like to see Charles use Cerebro in an offensive way, at least once, and then of course regret it.

- I would like a Brotherhood/X-Men secret romance between Angel and Havok.

- I would also like a subplot, for a future installment, of Emma visiting her brother in jail (I know she doesn't have one), and that her brother also has a diamond form, but unlike his sister, prolonged short range exposure to many human brainwaves causes him to become a Proteus-like creature. This would explain why Emma would like to destroy humanity, and it could also lead to a nice exchange:

Someone Frost: You wouldn't last a day in jail.
Emma Frost: You'd be surprised. We Frosts can be patient.

- I would like some bookend Erik-Charles scenes.

- I would enjoy to see more of the discrimination of mutants, and would really love if mutants were exposed in some sort of often mentioned Time Magazine article, and have people ask if its contagious or anything.

- I would like that whoever the villain is for the movie, that villain in the third act is defeated by Magneto who from then on takes the rest of the movie as the main villain and confronts the X-Men.

- Riptide dies in an anti-mutant revolt (Preferably off-screen).

- I would enjoy a scene of Mystique playfully fighting against Beast, and taking his form, which would prevent Havok from helping him, in a nice sort of mirror scene from "X-Men".

The teams would be:

X-Men: Xavier, Havok, Banshee, Beast, Cecilia Reyes.
Brotherhood: Magneto, Mystique, Emma Frost, Angel, Azazel.

Five against five looks fair.

Well, that's pretty much what I would like, it's pretty fan-fictiony, but I would really enjoy seeing anything I mentioned on a screen near me.

We need Polaris

She's the partner of Havok!
These movies might not need strict continuity in line with the original three, but a sequel should have continuity with itself. For Magneto to have fathered a child old enough to date Havok he'd have to be how old in First Class?

These movies might not need strict continuity in line with the original three, but a sequel should have continuity with itself. For Magneto to have fathered a child old enough to date Havok he'd have to be how old in First Class?

That's assuming Polaris is Magneto's daughter in the movie continuity though.

As for me, I just want to see Mr. Sinister. I don't care if they change his appearance or back story a bit to fit the tone of the films, but he is my fav X-Men villain after Juggy.

If Magneto kill JFK besides many other crimes he already comited then i don't think he would go to prison in X-1, i think he would be killed if caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"