X-Men Origins: Wolverine figures

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Welll......folks....loosk like you wont all be dissapointed by Hasbro and thier 3 3/4 inch scale Wolverine Movie figures.....well I mean you will....but Diamond Select is here to save the day.

Wolverine__scaled_600.jpg

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11828

I'd say seven or six inch......most likely seven.....but it says there's gonna be a whole line.....anyway....I don't think I want any of the figs...but I might pick them all up if they've got bases like that one.

Not bad but they need to fix the holes.

Not bad....Those holes will be filled eventually.

The base is awesome!

The most important thing, is that it looks like Jackman, and it does. Hopefully yes, the holes get fixed, but it's not much of a bother to me. I'll buy it.

It does look like a pretty good figure. I really hope that the next figure they announce is something that will fit in with Legends though. Won't be surprised if we find out what the next figure is soon, there's been a lot of Marvel Select news recently.

Hasbro's going with 3 3/4 inch figs!? Are they stupid!? Oh man! I hope that these suckers are 6 inchers...

There was some listings found in Wal-Mart's computers that seem to indicate that the Wolverine movie figures will be 3 3/4 inch scale. They have said that they will still be making 6 inch figure next year, but no word on when we'll see them. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any 6 inch Marvel Legends figures during the first half of the year, so that they won't be on the shelf at the same time as the Marvel Universe and Wolverine movie figures.

I think they'll give us a few more sets of ML 6 inch 2 packs, and even though they sell well they'll still phase em out

Why the change to 3 3/4? That's what I don't get...
Has the Line (Marvel Legends) not sold well enough?
Cause I haven't been able to find most of the figs... (Most of the side lines and 2-packs)
What I'm I gonna do with the bunch of 6 inchers on the shelves on my room? I can't place these new figs next to them cause they're totally out of scale...

I don't collect GI JOE or Star Wars, so the 3 3/4 Marvel Figs are useless to me... as the 5 inchers that Hasbro shoved us were...

The 6 inch line really didn't do well last year, mainly due to Hasbro mishandling the line. It hasn't been until recently with the 2 packs and exclusive waves that it's finally started to sell well again. Hasbro is probably basing the future of the Marvel Legends line on how well the exclusives sell, so we probably won't get any 6 inch figures again until the 2nd half of next year. Also, the 3 3/4 inch scale is Hasbro's specialty, so everyone has been expecting them to introduce that scale since they got the right to make Marvel toys. Hopefully they'll still release 6 inch figures for another year or two, but after that I think that they'll finally phase out the 6 inch line and focus only on the smaller scale Marvel Universe line.

hasbro would save a lot of money if they realized that MLs have a collector audience they could just sell figures straight from their own site and produce based on pre-order sales and sales continuing after release date and if they kept the BAF and did cool character people would buy sets. i mean sites have DCUC wave6-8 sold out on pre-orders and those won't even bo out till next year. we don't even know whats coming out from hasbro yet.

I always thought that Hasbro was gonna ditch the 6 inch from the beginning... and the possibility of ML's demise saddens me... and going online only is not the answer... case in point MOTU classics...They've got a buttload of problems (cancelled orders for unknown reasons, weird shipping problems, etc.) and going online only eliminates the thrill of "the hunt". I know it sucks whenever figs are unavailable, but finding them makes it so much more fun... I miss Toy Biz...

I know but I just feel like that would be easier and maybe make it easier to produce figures everyone wants and save the company a little more money. I hate "the hunt" do people really like going to walmart 8 different times and still needing 1 or 2 figures to complete your set? If done right coming straight from online would be awesome and that way they could please us the 6 inchers and let 3 3/4th guys can get theirs in stores. hopefully they don't cancel MLs that would probably be a stupid move for hasbro. for ML fans probably not financially with it costing so much to make figures these days

I saw the trailer for this....it loosk good but maybe a little too much X3....what with too much thrown into two little space.

I saw the trailer for this....it loosk good but maybe a little too much X3....what with too much thrown into two little space.

well we know what to expect to a degree since its still an X-movie with fox, existing in the same universe. It looked pretty good to me, gambit scenes look like there gonna be bad ass... and did you catch what looked like a young storm cameo? if played right the movie could be pretty awesome. I just really hope it's sort of a "tarintino" film, existing in different time periods (which it looks like it might, due to Origin, Normandie, and saber tooth killing silver fox.

So if that's the case, i really hope that characters like Gambit, Emma, and young storm and young cyclops fit into perspective time slots to still function as possible characters in a post X3 movie.

I did catch the Young Storm.......Also with the tim eras you mentioned I think I saw something Civil War in there too......

What I`m really hoping for is at least something to tie Sabertooth into his X1 Counterpart.

As for it all fitting in with the existing films.....from what the trailer showed of Striker and the Adamantium, it looks like it will..

Also.....BONE CLAWS

That is a hilariously large sai that Deadpool appears to be packaged with. :up:

I did catch the Young Storm.......Also with the tim eras you mentioned I think I saw something Civil War in there too......

What I`m really hoping for is at least something to tie Sabertooth into his X1 Counterpart.

As for it all fitting in with the existing films.....from what the trailer showed of Striker and the Adamantium, it looks like it will..

Also.....BONE CLAWS

yeah, me as well... but they did say they wrote the movie with a sequel in mind.. so its really not much of a loss if by the end sabertooth doesn't look closer to X1's... and easy thing though would be both wolvie and sabes lose there memory, and sabertooth goes ferral.

Finally we get a Maverick and it's on Freaking 3 3/4 inches... BASTARDS!!!

3.75" is the way of the future. And I support it fully.

So the FF figures are actually 4 inch? DP looks to be the same height as SE, and that Joe line is 4 inches.

what the hell is wrong with them why can't they make 6 inch figures
I'm surprised we haven't seen the Wolverine and the X-men figures yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"