X-Men Origins: Wolverine figures

hmm, wonder if there making anymore? that could be a great way to include that angel mold.

I'm still confused by these being under the origins banner.....but yeah.

If they do this they could get out a lot of the missed ones.

that Angel Mold....A great way to get Bobby back out there for those who missed....and highly unlikely....but maybe something new....A Madrox 2 pack? Deathstrike?

FRAK CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marvel's been shoving crap down our throats in the comics for years, I'll be damned if I'm taking it from Hasbro! I can't aford to start my collection over! And DC's 3 3/4" sucks!

Marvel's been shoving crap down our throats in the comics for years, I'll be damned if I'm taking it from Hasbro! I can't aford to start my collection over! And DC's 3 3/4" sucks!

yeah i have anything but 6 inchh

I think some people tend to forget that not all of us collected the 6' figures, and don't have the funds/motivation to pay the prices some of those figures are now going for. This provides a less expensive alternative.

And besides, it's not like anyone is forced to buy this line.

see this is one reason i think people who want to change are stupid. Esp rough, You HAVE NEARLY EVERY MARVEL LEGEND... NOW YOU WANT TO GO BUY THEM ALL OVER AGAIN? just smaller? *Aigh caramba*

see this is one reason i think people who want to change are stupid. Esp rough, You HAVE NEARLY EVERY MARVEL LEGEND... NOW YOU WANT TO GO BUY THEM ALL OVER AGAIN? just smaller? *Aigh caramba*

1 - I have Every Marvel Legend (or at least ever ML pass through my hands at one point....save for the more recent Hasbro ones...which are coming)

2 - I have an addiction to collecting....something new to get from the start has me ****ing giddy....I am sorry....If I could choose between this or ML remaining healthy I would take ML in a heartbeat...but i can see that's not the way Hasbro is gonna let this happen.

theres no way in hell i'd start over. not worth the time or money

me i have so many non in scale guys i'm mostly doing it for the movie verse

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"