X-Men Origins: Wolverine figures

hmm, wonder if there making anymore? that could be a great way to include that angel mold.

I'm still confused by these being under the origins banner.....but yeah.

If they do this they could get out a lot of the missed ones.

that Angel Mold....A great way to get Bobby back out there for those who missed....and highly unlikely....but maybe something new....A Madrox 2 pack? Deathstrike?

FRAK CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marvel's been shoving crap down our throats in the comics for years, I'll be damned if I'm taking it from Hasbro! I can't aford to start my collection over! And DC's 3 3/4" sucks!

Marvel's been shoving crap down our throats in the comics for years, I'll be damned if I'm taking it from Hasbro! I can't aford to start my collection over! And DC's 3 3/4" sucks!

yeah i have anything but 6 inchh

I think some people tend to forget that not all of us collected the 6' figures, and don't have the funds/motivation to pay the prices some of those figures are now going for. This provides a less expensive alternative.

And besides, it's not like anyone is forced to buy this line.

see this is one reason i think people who want to change are stupid. Esp rough, You HAVE NEARLY EVERY MARVEL LEGEND... NOW YOU WANT TO GO BUY THEM ALL OVER AGAIN? just smaller? *Aigh caramba*

see this is one reason i think people who want to change are stupid. Esp rough, You HAVE NEARLY EVERY MARVEL LEGEND... NOW YOU WANT TO GO BUY THEM ALL OVER AGAIN? just smaller? *Aigh caramba*

1 - I have Every Marvel Legend (or at least ever ML pass through my hands at one point....save for the more recent Hasbro ones...which are coming)

2 - I have an addiction to collecting....something new to get from the start has me ****ing giddy....I am sorry....If I could choose between this or ML remaining healthy I would take ML in a heartbeat...but i can see that's not the way Hasbro is gonna let this happen.

theres no way in hell i'd start over. not worth the time or money

me i have so many non in scale guys i'm mostly doing it for the movie verse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"