X-Men Origins: Wolverine figures

Well then read a bit more man.......They're already out in western Canada

Whatever...

Get off your high horse.

Are you ****ing Kidding me?

I've been on of the most patient with you, always answering your questions in the past while others just dismissed you or gave you **** for not reading before you ask questions.

I finally juggest you read a bit more after you millionth redundant question and I am told to get off of my high horse?

Get off of my Hype!

Hulk_Green_01.jpg

Hulk_Green_02.jpg

Hulk_Grey_01.jpg

Hulk_Grey_02.jpg

ewww his eyes look horrible... he looks sooo constipated

Hey no fightinggg [:

you haven't been around long enough to know SK... he pushes buttons or is seriously bent...

he constantly asks questions that have been answered hundreds of times, even when there just on the page before. He doesn't bother to read posts. infact we've given him answers before, and he will still ask the questions, simply because he doesnt bother to go to any page but the one he is on. We gave him several chances and he blows it up in his face.

theres times where the answer is on that very page.....he's a crap basket

O i don't hate... but even the least tempered and happy go-lucky guy on the boards (NewAvengers12) can't stand you.. i think that speaks for alot.

Those damn Fury Files figures are insanely expensive down here in Canada...almost 10 bucks before tax at Wal-Mart! :cmad:

Enough bickering in here. Got it?

Those damn Fury Files figures are insanely expensive down here in Canada...almost 10 bucks before tax at Wal-Mart! :cmad:
Got to Zellers and look at the $12.99 price tag for basic IJ figures now days. $9.99 is what 1/18th figures cost most of the time. 25th joes are about the only one that doesn't cost $9.99, and that's only a WM.

He wasn't bickering, he was making a suggestion which I am taking.

and DONE :) yay 4 freedom

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"