X-Men Origins: Wolverine figures

Another leak from Wal*Mart says this line will come out on the 9th, a couple days after the "official" release date for the regular 3 3/4" Marvel line.

i still cant believe wolvies claws are an accessory for him to hold :(

It looks like the claws can be taken on & off his hands, not held on.

Classic Sabretooth & Blob:
BlobandSabretooth.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like the claws can be taken on & off his hands, not held on.

Classic Sabretooth & Blob:
BlobandSabretooth.jpg

that sabertooth would look amazing in 6inch :(

and ummm have you actually looked at the wolvie fig from the animated series? he has removable claws, that connect to his hands by way of sliding through a plastic "loop/handle" that he holds...

Wait...are these Sabes and Blob from Wolverine and the X men or just 3 3/4 line?

The movie line. These are more of the "comic series" sub-line it's going to have. And that I will be buying a few of.

Aw christ, If I ever had any doubt it;s gone now....That's hands down the best looking Sabertooth EVER

The only problem is that Blob got robbed on the articulation. The only problem 1/18th scales has is that big guy like Blob or Hulk don't have much room for joints.

thats a big deal for me , aticulation, but these still look amazing

too bad there too small for me to really even appreciate the detail

Hulk looks like he has as good amount of articulation. But that head sculpt is horrible. I'll pick up that Sabretooth.

sabes has a t joint hip and a swivel-peg elbow like hulk. i have never seen that kind of combo in a fig before

Last edited:
Oh man....here we go again.....Top of this very page 'mate'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"