X-Men - Part 8

Perscephone isn't appearing in a X-Men team title though, so even if she's new... She's more of a Wolverine villain right now. Which brings me to my neXt complain... So we are getting the Uncanny X-Men X-Weeks event. Yet they are also doing it at the same time with Return of Wolverine, X-Men: Typhoid Mary and End of Old Man Logan.... Umm okay.
You do alot of complaining. X-men: Typhoid Mary is a oneshot. The Wolverines stuff has nothing to do with Uncanny X-men. I dont see what you are complaining about

Ummm because Wolverine is still a X-Men character. Its not like I was complaining about a non X-Men mainstay. This is reminding me when PhoeniX Resurrection was happening, the other titles were doing their own thing and characters were overlapping.

The thing is Avengers: No Surrender had no overlapping Avenger titles coming out when its issues were released. So basically, the Avengers fans had only those issues for that period of time. And this is not happening here with the supposed the Uncanny X-weeks event. X-Men Red is still in the middle of this HateMachine arc. I don't mind Astonishing staying, though it looks like Beast has a main role in Uncanny.

Ummm because Wolverine is still a X-Men character. Its not like I was complaining about a non X-Men mainstay. This is reminding me when PhoeniX Resurrection was happening, the other titles were doing their own thing and characters were overlapping.

The thing is Avengers: No Surrender had no overlapping Avenger titles coming out when its issues were released. So basically, the Avengers fans had only those issues for that period of time. And this is not happening here with the supposed the Uncanny X-weeks event. X-Men Red is still in the middle of this HateMachine arc. I don't mind Astonishing staying, though it looks like Beast has a main role in Uncanny.
But you didnt say what you were complaining about. You just wrote a bunch of books and ended your statement with an "ummm okay" Do not see why a person would be confused about what you were complaining about when you didnt even say?

X-men Red is more than likely ending with issue #12 anyway. Marvel has cancelled all the ResurreXion books besides it and Astonishing (which just got a soft reboot).

It just irked me. Like quantity over quality and I feel like these "events" would have more impact if they aren't releasing them with other "side titles" at the same time. Like I'm reading eXtermination with a lot of mutants in it yet Storm is also in Africa dealing with a new X-Villain, then Jean and company are still dealing with Cassandra Nova and Gambit is in it too, yet Gambit is also in space. And I don't even wanna know how these things tie up to the solos like Domino, X-23, Weapon X and Shatterstar. Its a messy line up. I like Astonishing then I saw Warpath, Colossus and Beast in extermination and I was like arent they with Havok and Dazzler? I feel like this is one of those times that Marvel stop giving a damn about how these things line up to each other. And its just harder to get eXcited. I never really had a problem about this until Resurrecxion.

I'm more interested in if the books themselves are good rather than if they line up with each other.

I like Gambit in Red but I'm also loving MMX.

I'm more interested in if the books themselves are good rather than if they line up with each other.

I like Gambit in Red but I'm also loving MMX.
Agreed. They are easy enough to follow along as pretty self contained tales

I just read Astonishing and lol. Greg Land's drawing is making me cringe again. Just hire Dodson to the art. Also, Banshee is the walking dead here... I don't think I like it.

I just read Astonishing and lol. Greg Land's drawing is making me cringe again. Just hire Dodson to the art. Also, Banshee is the walking dead here... I don't think I like it.
Land draws an ugly Dazzler. People are liking it on other sites but Im not feeling his art at all. Ive never been big on Dodson but he's preferable. Banshee seems like a rehash of Archangel. I wonder how they will fix him

I just think Banshee looks ugly right now. And as someone who likes the character, he deserves better.

Seeing Marrow in the new Brotherhood was weird. Though I'm happy that they are using her.

Seeing Marrow in the new Brotherhood was weird. Though I'm happy that they are using her.
Not necesarily. She is only there bc Bunn used her earlier in his run and this Brotherhood is made up of character's he's used. With him off the X-books, there's no guarantee the next writer will do anything with her

ETA:

X-Women!

Dml_PoQXcAE62ug.png

Double ETA:

Dlh_3be_Xg_AA75_WW.jpg

and triple ETA:

xforce2018001_cov_c.jpg

X-Force Reassembles for Revenge

Last edited:
oh I see thiswas added here already.but I like this comment that showed up on twitter feed.
cause man oh man the change up are too frequent direction wise.

I guess boomer is leaving new mutants and domino weapon X both teams. well onof wpeon X team's didn't make much sense with domino in it any ways. ether way I got what this guy was laying down. as to the new cable that killed theold on while I wand to orinal to be deaged abitI don't like that they let this on team after what he did to the original.
they just shouldhavedegaged the original.

Ahh, the direction's these days

#kamalakorp‏ @agentfitz777
15h15 hours ago
New X-Force from @edbrisson and @dylrburnett coming in December! Surprised Hope Summers isn’t here. Looks like a cool classic line up! Wonder what this means for Pak’s Weapon X #DYECB

Dm_NLmyX0AIqSjR.jpg

Daily X-Men Facts, Daniel R, Ron and 7 others

The all X-Women cover is nice. Though I'm not sure if the likes of Mirage, Husk and Firestar need to be there. From my comics Xperience, I don't think they haven't done much as a X-Woman. While Mirage is still more of a New Mutants staple than the actual X-Men. Also, Psylocke should have been in the near center over Dazzler (and Emma).

The all X-Women cover is nice. Though I'm not sure if the likes of Mirage, Husk and Firestar need to be there. From my comics Xperience, I don't think they haven't done much as a X-Woman. While Mirage is still more of a New Mutants staple than the actual X-Men. Also, Psylocke should have been in the near center over Dazzler (and Emma).
Its fanart, not a cover

The solicits are out and Psylocke is on a new UXM cover.

UNCX2018005-cov.jpg

With the black and purple coloring on the hair, she looks just like her old body

I am shook over these solicitations, to say the least.

I will say, Horsemen of Salvation sounds like a nice twice to the standard Apocalypse story. Although, I do question how much Apocalypse will be in it. Plus, it sounds like a return to AoA. Which was real fun with Remender.

A new X-force book while Weapon X is still ongoing is curious, though I suspect that and Red will be wrapping up soon. Though, a Liefield cover with feet has me shook.

The solicits don't say a lot so it's hard to make a judgement, but the Academy X kids on a cover, Nate Grey, Legion, and other things have Uncanny looking wild.

The solicits in general were really fun.

The horsemen again.... This time they are called horsemen of salvation... Retreading things once again. I see.

and the solicits were tl:dr. I don't know how Marvel Comics can keep up with the quantity. They are releasing too many in general.

so the same artist that made X-women fan art made this below. ( not as cool as the women's) but welll done. hmm still think it's time for clycops to leave on peramanent basis these days if he's resurected .cause in other area's of the web people still do the uaual and the only I won't be in that mind set is if he start doing things to set things right him self. and then still exsit.

the damage marvel's done with not letting things heal and certain things with the fanbase has become too much. And I don't want to see him in the postion of harming women again with how marvel loved thing's toxic Relationship wise.

Any way here's the art below below

Luciano Vecchio‏ @LucianoVecchio 18h18 hours ago
X-MEN A second commission with the rest of the characters to go with the all-female X-Men piece https://twitter.com/LucianoVecchio/status/1038501650820997120 … #xmen #mutants #marvel #marvelcomics #wolverine #nightcrawler #iceman #gabit #cyclops #beast #northstar #bishop #colossus #banshee #warpath #cannonball #chamber

DnYvfpQWwAEkO33.jpg

Mr and Mrs X remains just wonderful. Hope it doesn't get cancelled in the relaunch.

Is it just me or Astonishing is not getting a 18th issue. I didn't see it in the December solicits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"