X-Men - Part 8

It still looks like crap to me. :p
I thought so too. Thats the worst rendition of many of these new costumes especially Psylocke. His Jean needs to eat a burger and I dont like the headgear. Also dont like that they have Storm and Bishop lightskinned (and what is up with the way his hair is drawn)? Overall not a good cover
All that's true, but this is bloody Liefeld we're talking about. This is far better than I thought even his magnum opus would be. :funny:

Hope he's not doing the interior art as well. :(

X-23, Daken, Honey Badger, Jimmy Hudson, Old Man Logan, Razor = all Wolverine clones

Marvel might as well just create Wolverine-Men instead of trying to include them in the X titles.

Daken is a son, not a clone. Jimmy is, too, last I knew. His mom was Heather Hudson of Alpha Flight. Not that it takes away from your argument of too many Wolverines running around.

Let's be honest, no one is ever going to mention Jimmy again. Or any of the other weirdness Bunn was bringing in.

I thought the idea of Jimmy was over done because he came after Daken. One son was enough, really. Even if they did have different mothers.

Clone meaning the character is based or inspired from an Xisting X-Men character and ended up with almost the same abilities. They are Wolverine knock offs basically. And I'd rather see the spotlight to be given to someone else especially with newer characters. Dust is more original than X-23. Gentle is more original than Jimmy Hudson. The list goes on.

Clone meaning the character is based or inspired from an Xisting X-Men character and ended up with almost the same abilities. They are Wolverine knock offs basically. And I'd rather see the spotlight to be given to someone else especially with newer characters. Dust is more original than X-23. Gentle is more original than Jimmy Hudson. The list goes on.
On this we agree. :D I'd like to see more original and unique characters myself.

Sage
Armor
Gentle
Hellion
EliXir
Blink
Warpath
Cecilia Reyes
Marrow

They should have been building these characters up to the point that wecan say that these are the new X-Men staples. We still see some of them but they aren't being build up as the nXt big mutants. So glad Blue is done.

I thought the idea of Jimmy was over done because he came after Daken. One son was enough, really. Even if they did have different mothers.

I mean, lets not forget how Daken treated most of his other siblings...

Her storys in Domino came out & I Got more Leah willams for you all. She'll be doing panel's & singing's at NYCC too .

You Retweeted

Marvel Entertainment‏Verified account @Marvel Sep 28
On a new #ThisWeekInMarvel podcast clip, writer Leah Williams (@mymonsterischic) gets into her upcoming one-shot "X-Men: Black - Emma Frost"! Watch &(or) Listen to the full episode now: http://bit.ly/2OUD0Rj

hqdefault.jpg

What Makes Emma Frost so Interesting? | This Week In Marvel
18K views16 hours ago Published on 29 Sep 2018

Writer Leah Williams talks with This Week In Marvel hosts Ryan Penagos, a.k.a. Agent M, and Jamie Frevele about why she has always been drawn to the complex character of Emma Frost. Leah Williams writes the upcoming one-shot X-MEN: BLACK - EMMA FROST (2018) #1, coming out on Oct. 31.

source: Marvel Entertainment

X-23 is one of the best new character created in the last 15 years. Marvel has done right to continue to use her

X-23 is one of the best new character created in the last 15 years. Marvel has done right to continue to use her
Yup. She's always been a favorite of mine. :) Daken, too, even though he's not very nice.

Only because they knew its easier to sell a legacy character than actually create a character from scratch. So they have their best talent developing and building up legacy characters.

Kamala, Spider Gwen, Miles the list goes on...

Theres no reason why Surge, Armor, Hellion cant be as awesome as X-23 other than their lack of interest.

Only because they knew its easier to sell a legacy character than actually create a character from scratch. So they have their best talent developing and building up legacy characters.

Kamala, Spider Gwen, Miles the list goes on...

Theres no reason why Surge, Armor, Hellion cant be as awesome as X-23 other than their lack of interest.
But that argument doesnt hold true for the other characters you mentioned like Daken, Gabby, OML, Jimmy, Raze. Laura is genuinely an awesome character that has had a well written and interesting character arc. She isnt simply a Wolverine "clone" as you put it. Thats a very superficial way to dismiss her when she is so much more. All New Wolverine and the current X-23 series are two of the best books written for the X line since the post SW relaunch 3 years ago

She's Wolverine 2.0. And i don't care if her books ar good. The credit goes to the writer. Anyone could get a good comic book if the writer knows what to do.

She's Wolverine 2.0. And i don't care if her books ar good. The credit goes to the writer. Anyone could get a good comic book if the writer knows what to do.
Everything that happens with a character good or bad goes to the writer. That statement doesnt say anything

Whether her book is great or not it doesnt change the fact that she's Wolverine 2.0 and a legacy character. Thats a given since she used wolverine as her codename. And personally I wish they have used their efforts to someone more original.

Doa_8YLXgAAp-PT.jpg

Jordan D. White just released the results of a Twitter poll he had on his page last week and X-23 came in the top 10 of most popular X-character. Clearly she has a fanbase

Gambit scored higher than Rogue. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"