X-Men: The Last Stand Comic Book Thread

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
Hey, this is a thread where you recreate scenes from the movie, in comic book format. If you want to create your own scenes that's fine too.
(LS, delete this if it isn't necessary)

I've started on my own.

comiccoveriw3.jpg

comicpage1ig9.jpg

comicpage2vo5.jpg

comicpage3fq0.jpg

comicpage4pf9.jpg

Nice thread :D I'll definately be giving this a go

can we post some comic panels?ive done somee with emma and stuff

can we post some comic panels?ive done somee with emma and stuff

you was who said this thread wasn't needed, and now you ask for posting.... :huh: Why you act this way? anyway.

wtf???i said it isnt needed because we already got a manips thread but it was made oh well,dude honestly just dont reply to my posts,you sicken me sometimes,like alot!it isnt needed,but its made oh well just because i said it wasnt needed doesnt mean i cant contribute,i cant see how anyone puts up with you
youre so annoying sometimes!

no, are you, with your unnecesary comments. the idea was good, and can have easily a thread, like so many other things have it's own. But you always seems to have a reply to any idea, manip, or whatever it is.

so do you :dry: unnecessary comments?if theyre so unnesssary than why do you reply to them?

Arguing apart, here are my previous posted moments. Are short, but this is what I did to show the idea to the rest of the users:

I suppose if there is a X4, there will be something similar to that.

asteroiman,shouldnt the phoenix bird be a bit bigger without legs and maybe an orange/red colour?

I wanted it that way man. Remember my script? It said "blue" and "blue flames" Cause the beginning of X-Men the blue light made an atom, the beginning of X2, the blue light made a person, now the blue light makes a phoenix.

wow thats awesome pannels.

it would be awesome if they did start an offical comic series after the movie though...

well for most movies they do have the comic adaption but they didnt for x3,they did for x1 and 2 though,i got em both

Hey, this is a thread where you recreate scenes from the movie, in comic book format. If you want to create your own scenes that's fine too.
(LS, delete this if it isn't necessary)

I've started on my own.

comiccoveriw3.jpg

comicpage1ig9.jpg

comicpage2vo5.jpg

comicpage3fq0.jpg

comicpage4pf9.jpg

:wow: :wow:
Make more soon I wanna see it all

Nice idea here you've got. Interesting to see what people come up with. If anything. :)

would be nice new X3 scenes, not just the comic adaptation of the film; we saw the film, and didn't like it at all, so why not a better version of the movie?

That's what I'm doing ;) sorry too much work today and possibly tomorrow. Nothing until Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"