X-Men Vs. Avengers Film: Yay Or Nay?

Honestly, tho, I feel like a conflict between the X-Men and whatever the Avengers are by that point, is sort of inevitable.

They exist on two completely different fringes of society, government and law. The Avengers are arms of the government/state, and the government hates mutants :O Soooo, they gonna butt heads eventually.

There's a reason why they have such a strained relationship in the comics

Or maybe the Avengers try with their influence to actually do much more for mutantkind . Would be out of character if they dont do more. The MCU cant easily get away with this comic book plothole

Just thinking, Tom Holland may be older than the actor that will be cast to play Cyclops/Jean maybe even Logan..Xmen are joining the MCU at an awkward time...
I've been mostly staying quiet about it, but given the way they're setting up mutants, I have a feeling they gon be a lil younger than some might prefer :O

Or maybe the Avengers try with their influence to actually do much more for mutantkind . Would be out of character if they dont do more. The MCU cant easily get away with this comic book plothole
Honestly, I could see them being divided over it. Not every Avenger is gonna wanna be caught in the middle of this conflict between humans & the government that funds them, and mutants.

If they choose a side, then they're gonna have to ride the consequences. That's why the Avengers stay "neutral" in the comics, even tho being neutral is choosing the side of the oppressors, because mutants are the ones being oppressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"