Would you like to see an X-Men vs Avengers crossover movie?

SamWinchester

Civilian
Reaction score
Simon Kingberg and Tim Miller said they would like to do an X-Men vs Avengers movie. Article is right here.http://www.craveonline.com/entertai...roducer-open-avengers-crossover-film#/slide/1'

I would not mind a Secret Wars or AVX movie. It would be cool if they cool if Fox and Marvel Disney could make a deal in the next year or so and have the X-Men in Infinity War or after Infinity War is over they reboot the MCU and Foxverse reboot and have one Marvel Universe with Sony/Disney/Fox.

Never in live action.

An animated DTV movie would be fun.

I like the X-Men on their own.

As a fan of both franchises...yes.

I would like to see Wolverine and Deadpool meet Spidey and The Avengers the rest would be ok.​

Heck Yeah!!!! Anyway to put the X-MEN in the MCU is awesome to me!

Agreed. They must choose the best actors as possible to play the X-Men as the current Cast's MCU replacements or else.

I would like to see it happen eventually! If Fox reboots X-Men in let's say 15 years, they should work something out with Marvel for crossover potential. The current movie verses are far too different, not to mention decades apart in timeline. If they did something now, it should happen with Wolverine or Deadpool. Spider-Man in Deadpool 2 would be fun, but that would be a three studio deal.

Yes. So long as the X-Men aren't getting rebooted just as soon as they got rebooted. This needs to be about alternate universes coming together.

Yes. So long as the X-Men aren't getting rebooted just as soon as they got rebooted. This needs to be about alternate universes coming together.

Agreed. Use first class cast and all new ones coming from Apocalypse.

X-Men fanboys will not like this lol
I would be game on this personally.

Last edited:
Hell yeah. AvX was one of my favourite comic book stories of recent memory. Can you imagine?! Cyclops Vs Cap. Colossus vs Hulk. Wolverine vs Black Panther.

The last thing we need is the awful mess that is the X-Men timeline & continuity to try and be retrofitted to fit in with the MCU.

Plus, the X-Men haven't been rebooted. Same franchise.

I don't see any crossover happening unless they're rebooted to fit in the MCU.

Maybe a what-if movie that doesn't mess up with both film series' continuities.

I would definitely buy my ticket, but I don't think the economics of such a deal would work. Unlike Sony, both FOX and Marvel have lots of characters available to put onscreen. I doubt a crossover flick would generate a sufficient BO increase to make up for sharing the receipts.

With the relationship between FOX and Marvel thawed I'd love to see cameos, easter eggs and such that hint at a wider semi-connected Marvel Universe. Tim Miller, who has a lot of fans at Marvel, would probably be the guy who makes this happen.

As a pipe dream yeah sure, I'm sure it would be fun, who wouldnt want to see Deadpool or Mags interact with Cap and Spidey would be a sight to behold (sort of like the dream of seeing Batman, WW and Superman in the same movie) but not if the plan was to replace Fassbender, Jackson, Reynolds, McAvoy, then no it wouldnt be my X-Men.

Seems like there would be far too many comprises to be made to appease everyone though.

It's not something I'd ask for at the moment. There's tons of characters to use in the MCU and I actually think the X-Men works better on their own than in the overall Marvel universe. Their struggle as outsiders becomes less potent with gods, radioactive freaks, aliens, etc running around.

Also, I'd hate for the MCU to get tainted with Mutant Paranoia Angst. The X-Men can be added to the MCU if and only if the creative minds in charge are willing to go to a story well *other* than "Normal people are psychotic monsters who will join hands in singing 'kill the mutie'".

Any Ideas on stuff other than that like what can happen if Mutants take over the world *wink* *wink* to House of M, are fine with me as long as they can properly establish the X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"