X-Squad

antonydavanzo said:
so do you think you will get more than 1 ticket?

I'm actually hoping for a showing closer to home, no 6 hour marathon across the country :p

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Should I send them another angry email? Should I wait? I'm afraid they'll forget about me.
Anyone?

antonydavanzo said:
I hope we al get more than 1 ticket, is that what you guys have asked for.

It might be too late for me...already told them that if they can't sort it, I won't accept the prize.
They did say to me that they could only offer the 1 ticket and that was all, so I don't think they'll stretch to 2 in the UK.

That's crazy though. They know that the majority of people who would have entered that competition would have been kids. What, are they going to sed kids out on their own?

britrogue said:
That's crazy though. They know that the majority of people who would have entered that competition would have been kids. What, are they going to sed kids out on their own?
They did put on an age limit. :p

I agree though. Who wants to go and see a film on their own.

Sentinel X said:
But even though...somebody always butts in saying 'Rogue dies' or 'Mystique gets a boob job'...They just say something thats very spoilerish...and they dont use
FREAKIN SPOILER TAGS!!!
That's because it's the spoiler forum. :p

Imagine the entire forum is in a spoiler tag. Only come in if you are prepared to be spoiled.

Good, this is a bit of a shame IMO, ripped poster and a crappy ticket. The UK cinema does look nice though, Ferrari seats !!

damn it, i havent gotten an email with the location and time yet.. im startinge to get really irritated

*checks Inbox*

Still no reply. This dude better not be avoiding me.

They just got back to me about my poster, I have to take photos to proove it!! Fair enough.

I've got my tickets booked. The first showing here in Hastings. 25.5.06 at 13:15

Fancy a laugh? This was the mutant I made up for the evolve mission:

MUTANT NAME: Jet

POWERS: The ability to fly at supersonic speeds, can survive for a period of up to two hours without oxygen and has enhanced acrobatic skills. Apparently immune to changes in temperature; appearing unaffected by either extreme cold or heat.

HISTORY: Excelled in Gymnastics as a small child, and was entered into a National competition at the age of thirteen. Whilst flying to New York to compete, the plane was hit by an as yet unidentified magnetic force. (There is specualtion that this may have been the work of Magneto, but has not been proved). The right hand side of the plane was completely blown out, and I was sucked out along with the rest of the passengers. The only survivor of the accident, though it was a mystery as to how I had not only survived the fall, but had not drowned. I was taken to Hospital, and was visited by Professor Charles Xavier. He had heard of my miraculous survival and had used Cerebro to track me down. This was when I discovered that I was a mutant. I returned with Professor X to his mansion, where I had to undergo tests to discover what my capabilities were. It is now clear that my talent for Gymnastics was purely due to my mutation. I was codenamed Jet due to my powers and the fact that they completely evolved whilst on a plane.

SIDE: The X-Men. I firmly believe that every mutant has the right to choose as to whether or not they are "cured", but I do not believe it should be forced upon them. I oppose the Brotherhood as they pose a threat to humans and mutants with their seemingly endless taste for violence.

COSTUME: White catsuit with yellow and black stripes in honour of the passengers that lost their lives aboard the ill-fated plane. (The plane was a Monarch, white with black and yellow stripes) Black "M" on the right hip. White gloves and high heeled boots. The costume was designed with wind resistance in mind, therefore, it fits like a second skin. The yellow and black stripes run parallel to eachother from shoulder to ankle. Black belt.

When do this weeks missions end , i cant find a date, i just got to make up a mutant and thats it.

Roma, I just found that the X-Men marathon isn't limited to the people that won the competition. In fact, there are several marathons being held that day!:down :down :down :down :down

Pauluz said:
Roma, I just found that the X-Men marathon isn't limited to the people that won the competition. In fact, there are several marathons being held that day!:down :down :down :down :down

The one on Pathe.nl started at 18:00, if I can't get tickets for something closer to home I'm giving them away :(

There's a chance I may get to see X3 next Monday. I just have to call this guy and arrange the tickets. Here's to hoping...

I've just sent them another angry e-mail, they would give us info on monday and its wednesday now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"